8 weeks till holiday

Well done. 3lb is good. do you weigh yourself in the morning? Might be worth it as it's suppose to be your true weight

I'm trying not to weigh myself but I know what you mean because if we're supposed to drink lots and lots of water then I could be loads heavier when it's my 5pm weigh in. Ideally I'd love an early morning weigh in but it's not possible.

Afew people have later weigh ins. I'd be about 4lbs heavier in the evening I think.

I'm hoping for 4lbs weight loss between today and tues haha

om gosh I fell off the diet wagon last night, can't even tell you why apart from the fact that I felt awful and so shattered
Absolutely gutted and angry with myself so I'm back to what I was after my first weigh in. Determined again now. Is there anyway of losing more this week to compensate ? I suppose it means just lots of water
Wondered if u should have 2 products a day. I suspect I have to girl up and own it and draw a line under it and start again.

Ladies, should I come clean to my consultant ?? Feel like I've let her down as well feeling useless at the moment

Yup lots of water is key when i had my blip last week due to being ill i compensated by drinking 4 and half litres a day if u start off early in the morning and spread it out during the day it doesnt feel as bad good luck with this week it happens to the best of us hun....keep at it we all know when its starts becoming too much for us just see it as no matter what ur in a better place then when u started this journey :) xx

Thanks Priya, did you come clean to your consultant? I'm on it today I'm hoping to have plenty of water what do you think about only 2 products? Xx

Thanks Priya, did you come clean to your consultant? I'm on it today I'm hoping to have plenty of water what do you think about only 2 products? Xx

yeah i told her due to me being ill i caved but i still managed to lose 5lbs that week making it a total of 10lbs in two weeks.

Do you mean just have 2 products on its own and nothing else?

I dont think that is receommended as the packs have nutrients that you need as you dont want your body to go into starvation mode as that will just cling onto anything it can find hun.

Honestly have three packs as thats the basic form and 3-4 litres of water the scales will have to go down eventually even with a blip in place.

I know its disheartenign i am at the moment trying to convince myself to staay on plan for another three weeks then i can have a mini treat of a subway lol..who knows if i will cave or not.

Then i am thinking if i do give in then least can get the craving out of my systems and tthen commit toa further three weeks.

Will try and stay strong and aim to stay on track for another two weeks then might have a mini cave as i know what i am like lol if i dont then i tend to lose sight of the end tunnel.

x

Hey. I told my consultant when I had my blip. She understands it's hard but has been supportive. I've been so good since, however I do have skimmed milk in my coffee most days. Life's too short and I can't drink it black and I've a lot in at work so need the caffeine!!
Don't worry your back on track now. You got this!!
Some days I had 2 products but think it slowes the weight loss down as your body goes into starvation mode. You need so many calories and nutrients to keep burning fat.

When's you next weigh in?

Hey Kab,

How are you? Are you back on track that the main thing, a blip is ok, I've had a few cheats with my chicken and the odd boiled egg it keeps me sane.

You've got your holiday to look forward to ;) where are you going ?

xxx

Hi ladies, thanks for the support. I told the consultant she was ok about it. I am having 3 products a day because like you said the body goes into starvation mode. I am trying to up the water this week and hope for a bigger loss.
I've been in track for 2 days so just got keep it up. My consultant is popping round tomorrow with mousse so I'm going to make sure I keep jelly in the fridge think I'll be eating lots of it.
Going to Turkey for my hols so I definitely need lose weight as it's so hot there and I don't want the tops of my thighs rubbing. Xx

Priya, I have already planned where we going to eat when on holiday it's gives me something to look forward to. I am hoping to not eat too many carbs for the 2 weeks but like you say Nai, life is too short and steak and salad goes better with chips xx

Well I'm feeling really positive at the moment. I've got my monthly so to me that explains my blip on Monday. Feeling really focused, I just wish I'd started it earlier but hey ho. This fat is going and not coming back. I've got 6 more weigh in till holiday although I weigh in a Sunday and go on holiday the following Friday so I'm going to see if she will squeeze me in on the Friday morning or Thursday night. So want to be in the 10's on Sunday but I might have blown it on Monday so we'll see

Well just made a mousse with key lime pie shake and had half with half a lemon bar, like a cheesecake. Think I may have overdone the mousse though as it's quite solid tastes ok though, I can't win as my jelly was too sloppy. Key lime pie as a mousse is lovely

Just having toffee and walnut shake and I've added some coffee and had it with hot water it quite nice. I'm dreading my weigh in tomorrow as usual I've purposely stayed away from the scales this week after Tuesday but my friend who has not had any blips has put 2lb on ! So obviously I'm anxious as I had my blip on Monday and when I weighed myself on the tues morning I'd put 3lb on !!!!! And also my consultant has said be prepared to maintain with the weather being so wArm may not lose weight. I wanted to be in the 10's but don't feel different. I have lost 2 stone since October I don't know why I can't tell. Although I have got rid of my size 16 trousers do that I can't ever put them on again. I also wore a size 14 top yesterday that I've never worn and it was a bit lose apart from the boob area where it fitted. Can't wait to be a size 12

Hi Kab

Well done, you've had an amazing loss. Just keep at it. I've noticed with my cheeky checks my loss is non existant this week. I still have a few days to go for next weigh in. Body is obviously have a moment, but can't give up now. Gotta push through it and tell my body I'm the boss!!

So just keep at it. Hope you're enjoying the key limes. I tried it and had to throw it away. And I love anything lemon and lime...

Maybe will get one to make into a mousse and see how that goes ..

Taking dogs for a long walk so bfn

xxx

Hi Summerchic, I love lemon things as well but I have to say prefer the toffee and walnut. I need to exercise but I'm always too tired at the moment x

Back