8 weeks till holiday

Thanks SummerChic, I am definitely sticking with it got WI tomorrow not expecting much but I'm determined give it another week to see if it is a blip. Been to the next sale this morning and bought a few things. Really weird to fit in a smaller size and I even tried a size 12 dress which fitted everwhere apart from the bust where it was a bit snug. Think I'll end up taking most of the back though the 14's fit and some are loose so don't know if to get 12's because I have another 5 weeks on plan but If I only lose 1lb a week it's not that much. Think I need to focus on clothes fitting and not what the scales say x

Just had a message from my consultant and she said to not have so much water flavouring. I do like it quite strong so I'll try to have it weaker I can't do without it because then I wouldn't drink the water I'll try that and see what happens next weigh in next Sunday

Hi Kab,

Just keep at it lady. You are so close to goal. Now is the time to become more determined. :)

Go for that size 10! That's
What you want and there is no reason that's what you can't have. I'm down to 14.2lbs I still have around 5sts to shift lol prob about 4st 9lbs which I will do.

You keep at it xxx

Thanks SummerChic, believe it or not I still have 2 stone to lose according to the scales !! Thanks so much for your support I really appreciate it, I love your positivity xx

Well just had my weigh in lost 3.5lb so that's 13lb I am now 11st exactly didn't quite make it to the 10's so I'll try for next week. I was going to have a steak kebab tonight and just eat the meat, veg and salad but I don't think I will. My consultant says she'll measure me when I've lost a stone. I would love to lose another 13lb or more in time for my hols, there's only me who can make it happen though. I don't know why but I'm wanting food today

Well I have been off plan for a couple of days as you can see if you read SummerChic diary. So back on it tomorrow. My consultant is coming on Thursday to weigh me instead of tomorrow so that gives me a few days get myself sorted. Can't believe I've got to go through those first 4 days again My aim is to get back in tomorrow and stick to it for 3and a bit weeks. I am concerned though as my consultant goes on holiday on Friday for 2 weeks and not been left to my own devices before! I've gone off track when she been here so dreading it when she's not! It's 25 days to holiday so I think I can manage to stick to it for that long, we'll see

Hey kabster,

I've already written a note to you on my diary, but can read from your words you're back on board. Yippeeeee !!

Isn't it lovely when others start to notice. I think a few people are noticing my losses and it's so obvious. I've been getting a few who aren't flirting but you can see are suddenly shy to look you in the eye and speak properly to you. Urgh, shallow lot!! One guy said oh where are you off too, you look different , I was only wearing factor 50, (protecting face after peel) and a little lipstick, which I haven't bothered with for about 3 years!

It's funny I don't notice losses but interesting watching how people react as clearly they can see a difference. Amazing when your bigger you're invisible and lose a bit and you suddenly become visible.

So 25 days is not a long time I will be here with you every one of those days if you let me. Get back in the wagon lady, you just tripped not a big deal. Now jump on I got your hand to steady you

xxx

Thanks SummerChic, it's means a lot to have support x feeling good today now I'm back on track I know exactly what you mean about when you're bigger you're invisible just because you carry a bit extra weight you're not important or worth talking to ! Makes me laugh really because like you say those people are superficial and shallow and not worth bothering with. I'm hoping to lose half a stone in the next 25 days I'm giving the 3 products in 8 hours a go again but got nothing on so should be ok and also drinking 4 litres water a day. I don't know if you all do this but I find I can drink that much if I have 500 ml every 2 hours. I was taking a 2l bottle to work and don't know if it was because it was in a big bottle it was a struggle xx

Hi Mini_Kate
I've been on plan since Sunday going well, my consultant is coming tomorrow morning before work Not to be crude but I've not been to the loo for 4 days hope it doesn't have too much of an effect ! I've weighed myself and I'm in the 10's finally I'd love to lose another half a stone before hol because I'm sure I'll put that on whilst I'm away if not more but I don't mind. How you doing ? X

Hi everyone consultant has just been im now in the 10's whooop whoop I feel amazing I have 3 weeks left so I'm hoping to lose another 9lb which will take me to 10 stone 2lb. I've not been losing as quick as others but where else can you lose 16lb in 5 weeks ??? My consultant mentioned having a cup of slimmer tea a day from holland and barret. I don't like tea but if it keeps you regular I suppose I can do it. I've got to weigh myself next Thursday and send her a photo just so she knows I'm still on it

Oh my gosh I'm hungry today I'm just having my first shake, think I'll have to make jelly today as well as lots of water and coffee Just made son some toast, it smells sooo good and he doesn't eat the crusts Think I'm going to clean the house to take my mind if it. Good job the other half is working away because it wouldn't take much persuading for me to fall of the diet wagon today

Hi Kab,

Drink some water or have a boiled egg or a bit of chicken, you can do this. Only a few more weeks, bread is enemy ..,

Push through you can do it. You've come so far already

xxx

Thanks SummerChic, I'm just looking at some before and after photos of people on you tube. My consultant told me about a couple called dual dynamics I'm looking at their successes. Jelly in the fridge and going have some water now. Do you have any days when you are hungry? X

Hey Kab,

Hungry no, but a couple of times I smelt fresh bread and wanted some, I ran the opposite direction and did what I could to keep my brain busy and thought of something else.

I'm def pass the hunger stage I think, for me it the glutton part I have needed to control and overcome. If that makes sense.

Kab you're so close to target, reach that and maybe a few pounds more, as you'll gain when you stop, but remember portion control. I'm going past my loss, what I should as I expect to gain a stone then steady if that makes sense hence I'm going for 6 - 61/2 stone loss...

Go kabster !!!

xxx

I've had a jelly and 2 products think it'll be an early night for me. I've not had anything I shouldn't so, so far so good. I still have 1stone 9lb to lose, I'd love to lose the 9lb before holiday and then get back on it after. Goinv have a soak in the bath that's always good when you're tempted to eat. Think it the smell of food that gets you it all smells good my son had hotdogs and they smelled yummy xx

Yup they are yummy:) hotdogs I mean ..... I'll have to make some jelly with my flavourings. Too, haven't had enough water today. Need to swig back some more.

You are doing brill. You'll do it! Those last pounds will come off.

xxxxx

Well just weighed myself and sent it to my consultant 10 stone 8.5 lb so that's a loss of 2.5lb this week. It is my monthly I don't know if that makes a difference but I can honestly say since I've been off this week not drank as much water as usual by at least half and I've not always had 3 products a day. So I need to try these last couple weeks although I am wanting food and to be honest last night all I could think of was I'm having tomorrow off !! But I suppose I should stick with it for that last couple weeks it's definitely being at home that does it, it's so much easier when you're at work. Thank goodness I'm in next week. I'm off after that but should be ok because the holiday will be a week away. I might have a salad and steak get it out of my system. Hope everyone else is doing ok? LucyAnn hope you feeling calmer this morning although a few nerves are good you can smash this good luck xx

Hey Kab,

Awe, ... you bring a lump to my throat. You've done amazingly
:winner::winner::winner:

The losses you've already achieved must put you on top of the world. You're going to look great for your holiday. Keep going. Only a few more weeks then your holiday. Then remember your original goal. Keep going you will be there.

I can't wait to hear all about your lovely new clothes on holiday.

Well done lady

xxx

Back