8 weeks till holiday

Well If anyone needs a swimsuit I can highly recommend the marks and spencer tummy control ones they fit lovely much better than the Debenhams ones. I'm looking forward to work next week as I've fell off the diet wagon this week good and proper. My next wi is on Thursday so I have to try and pull a bit back Think it was definitely being at home that did it but hey ho I'm starting again tomorrow. Hope everyone else is ok I've not been on for a few days xx

Hi Mini_Kate,
This is my second day on plan Hopefully on weigh day I'll weigh the same as last week I did weigh myself after my 3 day binge and had Put 3lb on I'm not going to beat myself up about it though and just accept what I've done. I am annoyed at myself but hey ho. I would like to drop 4lb between now and next Friday then That's 3 stone in total. Anyway enough about me how are you doing ? I've not been on much this week I need have a look at how people are doing xx

I haven't be on much either lately and just trying to catch up on diaries.

The 3lbs will just be water weight it will drop off as easy and it jumped on!

I had my weigh in today and hit my 2 stone so I am a happy bunny this evening.

I've been told I need to up my water intake though as I'm not drinking it enough. Xx

That's brilliant well done I'm struggling with the water I'm not keeping check how much I'm drinking. I'll try again tomorrow I did set my alarm for every 2 hrs to drink 500ml that was good I need to do that again.

Hi Kab/Mini-K

Yup water intake for me was low last week, think it was also a factor in zero weight loss, at least I didn't go up. My CC asked if I'd been cheating, am like, seriously... but then she's kinda lost interest in me as think she knows I'm just getting on with it. But it would be nice to hear from her, it's a case of self motivation and all the support here.

Heigh ho, I'm coming up to week 9 on Tuesday, but my 2 month Monday, I started on June 14.

I'm so happy I'm with so many committed strong ladies and gentlemen who use these forums

Xxx

Hi SummerChic, I wish everyone had a consultant like mine she's been texting me whilst on holiday and when I told her I'd had some days off and put on she was like "bloody hell Karen get focused ! She's so straight forward she's ace. Because I put on 3lb ive been doing an alternative thing it's the last day of it on wed so I'll let you know how much I weigh on Thursday. I'm off work now thank goodness I ended up working 4 hours over on Friday and I thought enough is enough! So it going back till sept 4th and I refuse to check my emails also ! Everyone's doing really well but I have had a conversation with my friend and think it's harder because it's the 6 weeks holiday but and I hate to say it but it does become a bit boring! All we drink is black tea or coffee and water even with the flavourings it's boring ! My son has eating issues and has the same thing for breakfast dinner and tea every single day and has done for years, I don't know how he can do it ??? He's not a foodie like me Xx

Well it's my final weigh in today and I've lost 4.5lb but I did put 3lb in last week though. So I am at what I said I wanted to be but a little bit gutted that if I hadn't have had 3 days off I would have been at 3 stone lost but hey ho I enjoyed my 3 days!! My consultant has just gone I've bought enough products for 3 a day and 3 water flavourings. My consultant is brilliant she said to enjoy my holiday, try to make wise choices but don't beat myself up about it if I don't. Like she says it's the only holiday we have in a year and we have to enjoy it On a plus note I did fit into a size 12 dress yesterday I'm happy and fully expect to put at least half a stone on so I'm just going to enjoy it. Hope everyone else is doing ok, can't wait for a break it's so nice being off think I could be a lady of leisure xxx

Hi Kabster,

OMG!!! :wee::wee::wee::wee::wee::wee::wee:

Have you hit almost 3 stones!!!! That's not even 12 weeks yet. Only 8!! OMG that's amazing crazy!!!! You reached your goal!!!

Well done!! You're an inspiration. You must be over the moon!! OMG that's super amazeballs!!

You've blown me away lady!! Well done well done well done!!! After this mornings weigh in I'm still a good 10lbs away from my first 3 stones lol, but only 5lbs to get to the 12's albeit 12 stone 13!!!

Would love to get there next weighin but think I'm asking a bit much lol... my unofficial weighin today was 13st4..

You're going to have an amazing time away, looking beautiful don't you forget about us now !!

Be back to say hi to us all after you're home. OMG how crazy, seems like only yesterday we all started.

This is an amazing journey and amazing people to do it with..

Hugs to all, too brilliant !!!

xxxx

:woohoo:

Hi SummerChic, the 3 stone includes my previous loss from SW I went straight from that onto CWP. You're doing fantastic and are an inspiration to us all. I'm having today and tomorrow off and then having 2 drinks a day from Saturday (well going to try to anyway !!)
Xx

Kabster,

You amazing lady a total of 3 stones by whatever means is amazing! You hit your target lady and I can't wait to hit mine and hopefully like you, inspire anyone who's ready to start their journey too.

Enjoy your drinks, dang enjoy that well earnt holiday.

Just make sure you pop in on us when you're back

xxxx

Hello everyone, well I've had about 4 weeks off so today is day 1. I've put half a stone on but it has been so worth it !!! So I now need to lose 2 stone to target but I'm ok with that, I'm not going to stress about it. How is everyone ? Roll on next week when I will hopefully have lost a few lb and will be motivated. I forgot how hard it was

Hey Kab,

Welcome back, ;) and only 7lbs gain in a month is brilliant. I'm still here, week 13 weigh in tomorrow. Urghh. Have had guilt free food this week lol, let's hope I still have a loss as I hand a naughty day yesterday, not too bad, but more cals for a meal than 200!

I'm starting round 2 day 1 on Wednesday, another 3 stones for me :) we can do this :)

Xxxx

Last edited:
Hey, good to hear from you I hope I can get back into it, I had my tea (spaghetti bolognaise food pack) at 5pm and I just keep thinking about food but it'll be bed time soon. Good luck for the weigh in tomorrow. My friend is doing really well she's decided to buy slim fast instead , I'm not sure if I could I like to have a consultant to keep me in check

just remember the water, that's what's the struggle I've found in the last couple of weeks, weather is turning colder, I've gone off the water flavourings and just stick with sparking water for now. Should carry them in my bag for when out though.. hmmm .. ;)

You'll be back in the swing fast. Next round in the zone until Xmas dining xxx

Well done SummerChic on your loss you are doing fab and I'll be with you for the next round . Funny you should mention the water im struggling and it's definitely because the weather has gone colder. Did think about drinking more coffee but don't want to be up at night Xx

Decaf coffee, I have that with the skinny flavourings, TKmaxx lady zero cals and zero carbs go to the household sections ;)

Also Swiss bouillon for that something savoury, will need that with the winter months setting in. Last meal tom on step 2 then back to 1b :)

Day one almost over for you, give yourself a pat on the back! So did your friend always do slimfast or was she previously on CWP?

Xx

Right TKmaxx at the weekend it is then. Enjoy your last meal tomorrow My friend started with CWP, then her consultant stopped doing it but didn't tell her, she went on holiday, got a new consultant when she got back but then decided to go with slim fast because it's lots cheaper. Think she's having 2 products and a low cal meal. I know I'd have the occasional cheat but then wouldn't do it properly if I didn't have my consultant. Yay day 1 nearly done the next couple of days are a killer though, but I suppose no pain no gain xx

Back