800 plan wish me luck

xxlauraxx15

Gold Member
Hi everyone

Today is day 1 and Iv survived 🤣. It’s come to the point in my life now where enough is enough as I’m so low and depressed with my weight I have no option but to just do this. So I ordered shakes and they aren’t arriving for a few days but I wanted to start today

3 x slim fast shakes
200 cals of chicken breast

my plan is to do pretty much the same this week. I’m then thinkin of doing 2 shakes and a 400 cal meal not sure yet I will see how the week goes

Hi Laura - congrats on day1!

Day 2

hi everyone today was easier than yesterday. So many temptations aren’t they everywhere u go there is food 🤦‍♀️ AnywY Iv had my 3 shakes and going to have my chicken (200 cals about 7 ish . I actually feel ok today no headache no sicky feeling.
Smashed it ☺️

Day 3

morning doesn’t look like there are many people about doing This diet. I’m making myself come on everyday just to log my journey and it’s gives me somethin to do aswell.

Today I’m at home with my 1 year old and I’m struggling to be honest. It’s throwing it down outside . It’s boredom more than anythin else I’m wondering about thinking what shall I do hahah.

Anyway il have my second shake about 1 I think. My exante shakes are arriving tomorrow taken ages to come. Weigh day is Saturday and I’m debabting if you do another week the same , to have two shakes and a 400 cal meal I really don’t know

Well done for logging daily. It keeps yr focus. @Zeus☺️ and @Larissa will know who else is doing Exante.

Check out who else is doing other vlcds - at least one of the Lipotrimers is a mum with a toddler. @Squeeze11 & @Jess1973 are just starting too @GemBino knows lots and @LittleElle is doing LighterLife.

Join us on one of the weigh in threads - Team Christmas or the Summer Challenge - to report your weekly losses. It's really helpful.

Well done for logging daily. It keeps yr focus. @Zeus☺️ and @Larissa will know who else is doing Exante.

Check out who else is doing other vlcds - at least one of the Lipotrimers is a mum with a toddler. @Squeeze11 & @Jess1973 are just starting too @GemBino knows lots and @LittleElle is doing LighterLife.

Join us on one of the weigh in threads - Team Christmas or the Summer Challenge - to report your weekly losses. It's really helpful.

Thanks Ali ☺️

Yes Laura, come join us - it makes such a big difference when you have support from others 😊

Hi Laura,
I'm doing a mixture of Exante and Lighter life.

I do prefer the Exante, though!

Well done for keeping your diary, if ever you want to chat, send me a message.

Looking forward to following your progress.

Hi Laura, I am doing Lipotrim (total food replacement), never done exante but I have heard a lot of great reports about it and seen a few people on Instagram loose masses of weight on it. Recording really does help, and at the moment there are a few of us doing similar sorts of diets. The weight loss will change your life, I've lost a few stones with a few more to go. Despite having a few to go, I feel wonderful, I can run, I can wear much nicer clothes than I could at my peak weight. So you will feel more and more amazing as the weeks go on! Wishing you the best of luck! I try and come on 2 x daily, morning if possible, then the evening, I will follow you and watch your progress. x

Hi Laura,
I'm doing a mixture of Exante and Lighter life.

I do prefer the Exante, though!

Well done for keeping your diary, if ever you want to chat, send me a message.

Looking forward to following your progress.
Hi Hun

i haven’t tried the exante shakes yet they arrive tomorrow . I have been having 800 cal tho 3x slim fast shakes and 200 cals of chicken breast

Hi Laura, I am doing Lipotrim (total food replacement), never done exante but I have heard a lot of great reports about it and seen a few people on Instagram loose masses of weight on it. Recording really does help, and at the moment there are a few of us doing similar sorts of diets. The weight loss will change your life, I've lost a few stones with a few more to go. Despite having a few to go, I feel wonderful, I can run, I can wear much nicer clothes than I could at my peak weight. So you will feel more and more amazing as the weeks go on! Wishing you the best of luck! I try and come on 2 x daily, morning if possible, then the evening, I will follow you and watch your progress. x

this is what I’m telling myself . I’m in a good place right now day 3 done bring on Saturday weighing . It was my plan to just have 3 shakes no food but the plan has changed online and I think I can go longer by looking forward to my chicken 😂it’s like my takeaway has arrived 😂

Hi! I’ve been doing exante for nine weeks now, if I can do it you definitely can!

I couldn’t have survived this long on just the products, I look forward to my evening meal so much, so chicken is a good idea. Do you like green veg? I’ve had plenty of that too. Roasted broccoli has become a favourite 😂

The exante shakes are tasty, I sometimes add coffee to them to make them into an iced coffee. The pancakes and porridge is good too and I love the bars for an evening treat with a cup of tea.

Hope you can find what works best for you, ask if you have any questions and I’ll help if I can ☺️

Hi! I’ve been doing exante for nine weeks now, if I can do it you definitely can!

I couldn’t have survived this long on just the products, I look forward to my evening meal so much, so chicken is a good idea. Do you like green veg? I’ve had plenty of that too. Roasted broccoli has become a favourite 😂

The exante shakes are tasty, I sometimes add coffee to them to make them into an iced coffee. The pancakes and porridge is good too and I love the bars for an evening treat with a cup of tea.

Hope you can find what works best for you, ask if you have any questions and I’ll help if I can ☺️
Wow well done you x please tell me you’ve lost loads of weight 😂 ye I do like veg il deffo be looking at adding more next week just made it simple for the first week . I get 4 chicken breasts at the min only mini but wow they r good lol. Your doing fantastic it’s all about finding ur new routine isn’t it and not sulking caise can’t have a takeaway lol

this is what I’m telling myself . I’m in a good place right now day 3 done bring on Saturday weighing . It was my plan to just have 3 shakes no food but the plan has changed online and I think I can go longer by looking forward to my chicken 😂it’s like my takeaway has arrived 😂
Ha ha! Whatever works for you and helps you stick to it. What I have found on previous lipotrim attempts, is that if I nibble then my stomach becomes active again to food and I start to develop hunger, then eventually fall off the wagon, but if that doesn't happen to you, that is just great. Also Exante diet includes food doesn't it, with proven success, so it will work!

Ha ha! Whatever works for you and helps you stick to it. What I have found on previous lipotrim attempts, is that if I nibble then my stomach becomes active again to food and I start to develop hunger, then eventually fall off the wagon, but if that doesn't happen to you, that is just great. Also Exante diet includes food doesn't it, with proven success, so it will work!
Yes it’s changed a lot . I. Know about 10 years ago I had 600 cals just 3 shakes and I lost 10lb. I just think for me longer term makes it easier in goin to have a sneak at the scales in abit was tryin to resit but need to see it’s working

That shows you are in ketosis and starting to use the resources cloaking your body! Great start. Don't try to skip shakes so you keep metabolism going.

That shows you are in ketosis and starting to use the resources cloaking your body! Great start. Don't try to skip shakes so you keep metabolism going.
Will I go into ketosis with eating chicken? Wasn’t sure if u went into it with no food at all or is tht a stupid question lol. Ye I’m going to have it now good point thanks

Yes it’s changed a lot . I. Know about 10 years ago I had 600 cals just 3 shakes and I lost 10lb. I just think for me longer term makes it easier in goin to have a sneak at the scales in abit was tryin to resit but need to see it’s working
And is it working after your peek? I weigh everyday ha ha. I'm obsessed!

Back