• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

810?

Nellyphant

Silver Member
S: 18st7lb C: 18st2lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 37.5 Loss: 0st5lb(1.93%)
Anyone just done this? What were your losses like?

I suffer with really bad low blood sugar dips and get really dizzy. This has prevented me from getting as far as I have (day 18) in the past. I'm still suffering even though I'm SS+ instead of SS and considering my next move.

Thanks.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Amina

S: 15st8lb C: 12st13lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 2st9lb(16.97%)
Hi there, I do just 810 and did last time too. Lost 3 stone in 3 motnhs last time a few years back and am on track to do the same this time. I know myself and knew that if I wanted to get through the diet I would have to do 810! I think it is great and helps me be able to exercise to a high intensity. Also, I don't want my muscles to waste away so the extra proetin helps with this.
Losses in last 3 weeks are 8ibs, 3ibs, 3ibs - so must be doing soemthing right! Do what suits you or you will just find yourself giving up.

S: 13st12lb
Totally with Amina here especially regarding muscle waste. Im on 810 now and was last time I did CD and I lost around a stone a month too.
I can't live without my milk and meal at dinner. Hope you get sorted soon

S: 21st7lb C: 17st8.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 38.6 Loss: 3st12.5lb(18.11%)
Nellyphant - Good luck with 810, as another poster said do what suits you just dont give up competly :) If you decide to do it, will be interested in how you progress.

Amina - Great losses you had there, ill read up a little bit more on 810 as im trying to go to gym too and on SS it can be hard, but keeping it at aqua aerobics twice a week for now which isnt as hard as stuff out of the water i find, but still challening and tonning.

Amber

Amina

S: 15st8lb C: 12st13lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 2st9lb(16.97%)
Nellyphant - Good luck with 810, as another poster said do what suits you just dont give up competly :) If you decide to do it, will be interested in how you progress.

Amina - Great losses you had there, ill read up a little bit more on 810 as im trying to go to gym too and on SS it can be hard, but keeping it at aqua aerobics twice a week for now which isnt as hard as stuff out of the water i find, but still challening and tonning.

Amber
Good luck Amber! Let us know if you decide to try it. xx