810?

Nellyphant

Silver Member
Anyone just done this? What were your losses like?

I suffer with really bad low blood sugar dips and get really dizzy. This has prevented me from getting as far as I have (day 18) in the past. I'm still suffering even though I'm SS+ instead of SS and considering my next move.

Thanks.

Hi there, I do just 810 and did last time too. Lost 3 stone in 3 motnhs last time a few years back and am on track to do the same this time. I know myself and knew that if I wanted to get through the diet I would have to do 810! I think it is great and helps me be able to exercise to a high intensity. Also, I don't want my muscles to waste away so the extra proetin helps with this.
Losses in last 3 weeks are 8ibs, 3ibs, 3ibs - so must be doing soemthing right! Do what suits you or you will just find yourself giving up.

Totally with Amina here especially regarding muscle waste. Im on 810 now and was last time I did CD and I lost around a stone a month too.
I can't live without my milk and meal at dinner. Hope you get sorted soon

Nellyphant - Good luck with 810, as another poster said do what suits you just dont give up competly :) If you decide to do it, will be interested in how you progress.

Amina - Great losses you had there, ill read up a little bit more on 810 as im trying to go to gym too and on SS it can be hard, but keeping it at aqua aerobics twice a week for now which isnt as hard as stuff out of the water i find, but still challening and tonning.

Amber

Nellyphant - Good luck with 810, as another poster said do what suits you just dont give up competly :) If you decide to do it, will be interested in how you progress.

Amina - Great losses you had there, ill read up a little bit more on 810 as im trying to go to gym too and on SS it can be hard, but keeping it at aqua aerobics twice a week for now which isnt as hard as stuff out of the water i find, but still challening and tonning.

Amber

Good luck Amber! Let us know if you decide to try it. xx

Back