84 days with Beck Solution

Nomsad

On Day 1/84
Doing Beck daily along side it also each day I'm gonna pick and listen to a song and build up a playlist to associate weightloss and positive feelings so when i'm out walking listening to my tunes it will keep me focus :-D

Got through Day 1 :-D slept through most of it as having to avoid caffiene as it can delay ketosis and I want to be in ketosis by day 4 wednesday as I know I will have more energy hopefully :-D

Its good bought it on kindle for a fiver :) its more about constantly making the right decision reconizing sabotaging messages we give ourselves the playlist idea is mine as I do seem to associate thoughts to songs :) think this wil be better for me than a card but you Adapt to you own life :)

Day 2 done now getting the shivers hope to be in ketosis tomo morning!!!

I have the book even started reading it a few months ago but never finished. Must find it somewhere at the bottom of my cupboard..

Yep its good very motivating!!!
Day 3/84 pee'd on stick light pink!!! I have no hunger this morning so happy as last night went to bed cold starving and with the headache from hell!!!! So pee on stick tom morning and should be in established ketosis yesterday was very hard though!!

Day 3 done :-D just gonna settle and watch vamp diaries my guilty pleasure!!! Not feeling too hungry just wished i'd saved my bar!!!! Just gonna have to settle for a cuppa tea!!!

You'll definitely be coasting after getting through the hardest days :D

I can never save my bar if I have them in I eat one as soon as I wake up! So now don't keep them in the house, just buy the odd atkins bar when I'm in a shop - and eat it immediately :rolleyes: I can't do delayed gratification (my credit card balances prove this ;))

Lol ha ha!!! I included a 2 egg white mushroom spring onion omelette to my day yesterday put it meal planner to check it will keep me ketosis with my 4 packs and it does :-D egg whites are just pure protein!! Could have the veg with a s'n'save meal but I dont really like them just shakes and bars :-D all bars are nice on s'n's have a box of 28 mixed ones arrive and have a lucky dip!!! Lol what fun!!!

At least sex isn't off :-D kids with their dad thurs-mon and well i'll be doing lots of that with my OH when i'm craving chocolate lol ;-) probo too much info!!!! Lol

Lol thought sex = exercise (might) extra pound off he he!!

Have headache and know thats down to not drinking enough so will have pint of water before breakfast!!!!!

Day 5/84 almost end of week one and no cheats!!!

So yum had swede chips even nicer than potato was yummy!! Day 6 tomo had sneaky weigh in and I have dropped 8.5 lbs and read in at 14st13.5lbs and its feels good but official weigh in next sat :-D

Roll on Day 6/84 :-D

Back