875 ml Milk allowance on A Choice!!!!!!

yummywhitewine

S: 18st6lb C: 18st1lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 36.3 Loss: 0st5lb(1.94%)
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this. If so I apologise for repeating something. However I did a quick search and couldn't find anything relating to this product!
I rejoined slimming world and noticed that you can have 875ml of Blue Diamond Almond Breeze milk! I've not tried it yet but that's nearly 2 pints of milk. Great for sauces and coffee and still some left over. Also I have been known to split my A choice (oppinions vary on this, however my leader said it's fine!) That means in theory I could have nearly a pint of almond breeze and a couple of laughing cow ultra light cheese!! Buying some today of the milk so will report on what it's likexxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Moshie

S: 13st8lb C: 13st2lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st6lb(3.16%)
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this. If so I apologise for repeating something. However I did a quick search and couldn't find anything relating to this product!
I rejoined slimming world and noticed that you can have 875ml of Blue Diamond Almond Breeze milk! I've not tried it yet but that's nearly 2 pints of milk. Great for sauces and coffee and still some left over. Also I have been known to split my A choice (oppinions vary on this, however my leader said it's fine!) That means in theory I could have nearly a pint of almond breeze and a couple of laughing cow ultra light cheese!! Buying some today of the milk so will report on what it's likexxx

I've noticed a few threads on here about this milk, and that lots of people of strugglin g to get it. In asda earlier I saw Alpro almond milk so thought i'd get some, though I have no idea whether it has the same hex or syn values as the Diamond Almond Breeze. Can you help me please ? :eek:) X

S: 15st7lb C: 13st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st10lb(11.06%)
I have the alpro almond milk and it is 450ml for a HE. Just got the hazelnut one to try today.

Moshie

I have the alpro almond milk and it is 450ml for a HE. Just got the hazelnut one to try today.

Oooh ta for letting me know, I made a rice pud last night with a whole carton, which will last for a few days. It certainly goes further than cows milk and tastes a great :)

S: 15st7lb C: 13st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st10lb(11.06%)
rice pudding made with it sounds great! I really like it. Could never drink a glass of regular milk but enjoy a glass of this. Hazlenut tastes good too, think it is 400ml for HE. Enjoy your rice pud :)

Moshie

rice pudding made with it sounds great! I really like it. Could never drink a glass of regular milk but enjoy a glass of this. Hazlenut tastes good too, think it is 400ml for HE. Enjoy your rice pud :)

I don't ever use a full hex of milk so if I make a large rice pud and it lasts days, it makes good use of the leftover milk allowance. plus it's a good ' free filler, on green or EE days. Great for breakfast with some super free fruit, fills you up for ages :)

shaztaz76

S: 179lb C: 163lb G: 150lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 16lb(8.94%)
This is on offer for £1 at Asda - the Blue Diamond one ....

vampalicious

Silver Member
S: 21st5.8lb C: 20st1.5lb G: 11st11.3lb BMI: 44.1 Loss: 1st4.3lb(6.1%)

Texty_F

Gold Member
S: 14st7.5lb C: 11st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 25.8 Loss: 3st1.5lb(21.38%)
I think they put it with the long life milks, yazoo, eggs etc in mine so maybe they all do

gazter

needs to get a life
S: 21st9.5lb C: 12st7.5lb G: 12st7.5lb BMI: 24.5 Loss: 9st2lb(42.17%)
I think they put it with the long life milks, yazoo, eggs etc in mine so maybe they all do

i looked there today i specifically went to get this!

Texty_F

Gold Member
S: 14st7.5lb C: 11st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 25.8 Loss: 3st1.5lb(21.38%)
Maybe ask someone in store to show you where it is? thats if they have any of course. I tend to find they dont put stuff where you would normally expect to find it

SlimmingKitchen

Gold Member
S: 9st11.5lb C: 8st12lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 0st13.5lb(9.82%)
I'd love to try this milk. Because I do EE I sometimes like to split my HEA and have abit of milk and abit of cheese.
is the milk nice? I've had the Alpro Soya milk before and I quite like it but don't think you can have as much of it as this one you've mentioned.

is the milk fresh or UHT? It may be on the tea/coffee isle you see if some of you have not found it yet xxx

gazter

needs to get a life
ok, finally found some at tescos....

My take.. Its a little bit bitter, but feels more milk like than skimmed milk. In coffee it is great, give it a lovely look, and the mild bitterness is unnoticable. Not sure i would put it on cereal though.

gazter

needs to get a life
Am sold lol had porridge, latte, hot choc and tea made with it today and the tea was ok but the rest was lovely !

I made up an options with it, very nice and creamy.

hollys nan

Gold Member
S: 12st10lb C: 10st6lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 20.9 Loss: 2st4lb(17.98%)
I love this milk!! I make my porridge up with it, put my 35g in a bowl with a little of the milk then let it soak for a minute or two. I then cook it in the micro for 3 mins (stay with me please) ha ha. Then I take it out stir it, add more milk, then put it back in micro for another 2 mins. Then let it thicken and add yet more milk. It swells up and thickens, and tastes proper creamy. I just love it. Am yet to try it with rice pud, but that is on my list. :)