8's to 7's?

Thats great Charlene. Are you aiming for the 7's if you're on this thread? Im OK thanks, still maintaining & enjoying it x

Weigh in's not until tonight but i've told my consultant not to expect me, my son's nighttime routine is more implortant to me than weighing.

Thats great Charlene. Are you aiming for the 7's if you're on this thread? Im OK thanks, still maintaining & enjoying it x

I want to get to about 8. So trying to motivate myself lol can't wait to be maintaining :)

Weigh in's not until tonight but i've told my consultant not to expect me, my son's nighttime routine is more implortant to me than weighing.

Ur just right! :)

Hello everyone :)
I'm another shortie at 4ft11!
currently 8st13 but I would love to be around the 7st10 mark again!
What diets are you following because I'm struggling to lose at the moment!
Oh I'm 24 & from Wales btw!

Hello everyone :)
I'm another shortie at 4ft11!
currently 8st13 but I would love to be around the 7st10 mark again!
What diets are you following because I'm struggling to lose at the moment!
Oh I'm 24 & from Wales btw!

Hi there and welcome!
I remember being 8.13 for my wedding and as I'd lost weight everyone said how lovely I looked at that weight so I struggle to even talk to people outside of my group (or on here) about loosing anymore! I can dream of 7.10 though, you say again? You've been there before then, how did you feel about yourself then?
I'm at target, 8.2 but I keep messing around and gaining half here and there, really I want to get to 7.13 and see how I really feel!!!!

I haven't been under 8st for the past year but I'm determined to get there!
Do you take your calories into account because smaller people don't need to eat so much, or are you trusting the syns and free food?
One more question: are you doing the green or red days & do you get more results on one more than the other?

I haven't been under 8st for the past year but I'm determined to get there!
Do you take your calories into account because smaller people don't need to eat so much, or are you trusting the syns and free food?
One more question: are you doing the green or red days & do you get more results on one more than the other?

I don't cc but think I should if I wanted to lose, I've faffed around since I got to target but then I tried a red week and didn't lose a single ounce, saying that though I did it unhealthy as I cut out my hebs too.

That said I can't answer what helps except sticking to plan, success express especially got me to target.

Hmm yeah I think I'm going to keep an eye on the calories for good measure for the first week - results, your profile om mfp is set on private so no one can see your diary... in case you didn't know! x

Can I join? I'm new to these forums and busy busy. I've an 8 month old boy and a 4.5 year old girl, plus two small but currently busy businesses! And pretty much no childcare so I won't be here all that often.

Would like to join in though I'll post when I can or when things are quiet.

Just after I had my baby I was 11.5st. I did calorie counting as I'm used to that, then ww from home and just started doing sw from home just to see what it's like! I'm 32, 5'2 and currently 8st 10. I've never been tiny but usually a size 12. After my daughter I was a 14 for a long time and was miserable with it.

Might try to get to 8st or just under.

Thank you. :) I've done really well so far and am pleased, I usually can't get past 9 stone my body is comfortable there so anything below that is a push. I got married in march and my dress ended up being too big - whoops! That was obviously my incentive and now I just need to keep at it.

Thank you. :) I've done really well so far and am pleased, I usually can't get past 9 stone my body is comfortable there so anything below that is a push. I got married in march and my dress ended up being too big - whoops! That was obviously my incentive and now I just need to keep at it.

You sound just like me (except the 5.2 part!) I too always used to get to 9st and get complacent, I wouldn't say overly happy though, and just stop. This time I was determined to give myself a shot at being petite and slim, not petite and a size 10/12.

My dress was also too big for me and it was my biggest regret as for the first hr or so it really worried me, once a few glasses of champers was enjoyed it didn't matter though!

Back