8's to 7's?

I'm lurking!!

My target is 8 stone but I guess I'd like to get down a little lower to maintain it :)

You should be eating your healthy extra every day - it's part of the plan to make sure your diet is balanced (I think HExA = calcium, and HExB = fibre). Are you having between 5-15 syns a day too?

Sorry I missed your post earlier but you can still have a nandos within plan! Their salad and corn on the cob is free and if you get the butterfly chicken, it's only 3.5 syns! xx

Hey girls, keep the thread alive..Its inspiring me!

Been so side tracked at work today - I have a huge confession - I even started searching for the old 'fast forward' plan that I did once, couldn't find it as I know its meant to be tailored to the individual but I hoped I might find it somewhere!!

What i've decided is to just get back on plan!

I've 3 weeks until holiday (on monday), even if I could lose 3lbs i'd be happy so plan is:

More water
Try a few Success Express Days
Less Syns!!!

That should work for now!!

I think that's really healthy! I got into the habit of not weighing every day and it's so much better I think. I see other people on here who weigh themselves every day and they do really become slaves to the scales and let it dictate their mood (and their food!) for the day.

I vary, I try to have at least 5 syns a day but sometimes I end up having them all! I like to keep them between 5-10 in case I have a glass of wine too many at the weekend ;)

I don't know whats wrong with me. I'm 100% perfect in the day and come home and go on the rampage!

Truth is i'm drinking too much (at least 15 syns worth a day) and it needs to stop - NOW!

Hey girls I am also lurking :)
I'm currently 8.3 which I am very pleased about .. I have been following weight watchers and it seems to be working a lot better for me .. I have also been exercising twice a week and having one cheat day ..usually a Saturday night when il indulge in takeaway and wine lol .
I hae also been weighing in less often and I agree with opal I think otherwise you become a slave to the scales .
I will be really happy when I get to 8 but would love to get in the 7s I just think it will be harder to maintain .
I'm also still sneaking in the odd choccy digestive in the night when my baby wakes up for her bottle lol oops x

Don't be too hard on yourself, Lucy! At least you know what you're doing wrong and how to correct it. Are you eating more in the evenings because of boredom? I'm so guilty of that!

I need tough love though!

My eating is under control, its alcohol that's not, hubby and I have fallen into a nasty trap of drinking most nights, it's habit now. He's had four bottles of beer and I've had just over half a bottle of wine!

Hey girls I am also lurking :) I'm currently 8.3 which I am very pleased about .. I have been following weight watchers and it seems to be working a lot better for me .. I have also been exercising twice a week and having one cheat day ..usually a Saturday night when il indulge in takeaway and wine lol . I hae also been weighing in less often and I agree with opal I think otherwise you become a slave to the scales . I will be really happy when I get to 8 but would love to get in the 7s I just think it will be harder to maintain . I'm also still sneaking in the odd choccy digestive in the night when my baby wakes up for her bottle lol oops x

Hi Sammie well done on getting down to 8.3! Did you leave Sw because you weren't loosing?

Yes Lucy , to be honest I've never lost a lot on SW I think it's difficult being a veggie as you end up gorging on bread and pasta especially having the extra a and b choice. I find WW more restrictive which seems to work better for me although I won't knock SW as my step sister has lost 3 and a half stone on it so clearly works well for some just not me.
Xx

I feel like that too :( I've only been going over by a few points each day but my weight loss has come to a halt :( stuck at 8.3 grr really want to get to 8!

I've also had a bad day today as went out for Indian for sister in laws birthday . Whoops!
As you said just draw a line under it .. You have to allow yourself a treat now and again !
Xxx

Oh to be young again so i could eat all that and still be only 8 stonr

If i ever get near 8 stone again i will reset my target by a lb and try and join you

I have had a equally terrible week .. Don't know what happened because I've been so good for so long but my head has just not been in it .
Started off with a meal on Wednesday for my sister in laws birthday then it all spiralled out of control!
Gained 3lbs in a week as a result! :( absolutely gutted but got myself in the gym this morning and am back on track .. Phew! Now to blitz off that 3lb gain x

Hi girls!

I've been bad too :(

But, I've been an angel since Monday and off to class tonight (I haven't been for 4 weeks) so it's time to copper up and pay as I will be out of target.

Hoping that by going it will help me with a bad weekend coming up.... Family arrives fri, local show sat, sons christening sun (Yey!) my village fete mon and then back on track tues, yikes!!!!!

Back