8's to 7's?

Welcome Nicola.

Have'nt checked in much this week,just been to busy.How are you doing this week lucylu?I weighed in last night down 2.5lbs.Getting there :)

Oh im being stupid and messing around, on top of my syns I had a whole easter egg to myself, I was pretty disgusted with myself after as I hadn'r drank as much alcohol as I normally would of this weekend.

My scales say i've gained a min of 1lb since last week, I deserve it!

Well done on the 2.5lbs!! How much more to go?

The day I get back in the sevens will be a verrry exciting day just have to stay motivated and avoid wine and chocolate at all cost! X

Well after tonights weigh in I could have either 5 or 6 pounds to see the 7's. It sounds hard work but I did get to 8.1 a few a weeks ago, I've just messed up since then, doh!

I'm a target member - my target is 9st2. However, when I weighed in this week, I was 8st12lbs.

Dad said to me today that he thought I'd look good with another stone off, so I'm wondering about going for it!

I'm 5ft0. The problem is I am disabled - I had a stroke when I was 8, and it has left me with a useless left arm and a weak left leg, plus other issues. I have very relaxed tummy muscles, which no amount of exercise (not that an do any!) will help

Hey LucyLu! May I ask what your losses have been on a weekly on a weekly basis? I'm doing about a pound a week which is frustrating. I see we're about in the same range so be interesting to know have you got on! x

Hi Nicola,

My average loss was 1lb per week but since I've got to target I've started gaining 1/2 - 1lb per week! I'm messing around at weekends so I know that I have no room to be naughty like some do.

I've had my last day of being carefree today, back on plan 100% tomorrow as I have set myself a challenge to see 7.13 in time for my hols in July, if I get there, I'm treating myself to some new clothes.

I'm a target member - my target is 9st2. However, when I weighed in this week, I was 8st12lbs.

Dad said to me today that he thought I'd look good with another stone off, so I'm wondering about going for it!

I'm 5ft0. The problem is I am disabled - I had a stroke when I was 8, and it has left me with a useless left arm and a weak left leg, plus other issues. I have very relaxed tummy muscles, which no amount of exercise (not that an do any!) will help

At 8.2 and 5 ft I'd say you'd look fab! I was 9st for my wedding and a bit more toned than now (I've had a baby since even though I weigh less) but I felt great on that day.

It's your choice though, not your dad or anyone else's :)

Back