8's to 7's?

Hi! My name is Charlene I'm 5.2 and currently 8.7 from last weigh in on Tuesday. Hoping I can join ur group

I've already lost 5.5 stone

Yes! 8st 1 3/4 this morning, it's about bloody time I saw less than 8.3 every morning! Must keep it going to ensure I'm in target weds!

Still the same as sat so that's about half on on weds weigh in. I'd be happy with that although I'm hoping that between now and then that 100% on plan may change it to sts or even a little loss, perhaps too much to ask though.

Hubs is on a diet now so I have no excuse to mess around. Having him being good will help me stay on track more though!

Oh good so much! After crimbo he had a exercise splurg and it really helped me get back into doing dvds etc at home.

I'd still like to loose a few more pounds I think, I'm in between an 8-10 in jeans and I want to look good in the 8s, not baggy in the 10s!!

I'm looking to lose another 8lb then that's me. Fingers crossed that u do. How much have u lost altogether and how much more do u want to lose

I'd just like to see the 7s and see how I feel but I can't go less than 7.13 without going out of target and I don't want to set it another half stone more!

Baby sitter cancelled so I can't go to weigh in on weds now, my scales put me at 8st 0 3/4 thus morning but class ones are always more, plus it's in the evening!

I might have to, i'm just so used to our night time routine of bath and him being in bed for 7. Im not worried about him tsaying up a little later, just the disruption of the car journey and trying to keep him awake!!

Back