9 st 2 lb

Sesh

Hello.
I want to get weight 9 st 2 lb
Now I am 11 st 7 lb
There are a lot of berries here now in summer and I hope that sour stuff will help me.
My menu today is some porridge , some cups of coffee, strawberry, milk , honey.

I've got a terrible headache lately ( I mean two last days) . I don't know why. My blood pressure is really high 140/ 90. I can only conjecture about what is the reason. A coffee consuming, a sleep deprivation ??? I drink diluted milk, i can't leave my bed. And I'll have to go to work on Monday.

Thank you for reading and asking about my routine.
I think I need to eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, berries, seeds.
And I try to do it.
And sugary drinks like those gallons of Coke are an fairly uncommon occurrence in my diet.
If only to keep up appearances, in a solitary case, like, a birthday party or something like that.
Usually I drink distilled water.
I've swapped sugar for honey.. bread for wheat sprouts..black tea for ginger infusion.. fast food for organic.. etc.
I don't think that eating only "Low cal" is a good idea.
I try to have it as healthy as possible and don't calculate calories.
To tell the truth I drink a lot of milk and I eat a lot of honey that's why I'm overweight.
But I don't want to be a fatso. And I'm not. My body mass index's diminished.
It's 26 now. The future will tell.

I understand what you are saying regarding eating only low calorie ingredients but I think you are mistaken about what my diet is .. I don't eat just low calorie things either but I do have to keep my daily intake to 1200 and more importantly my carbohydrates to under 100 in order for me to lose any weight because I am having to take quite a lot of meds for various health problems.
It seems that you have been making some very good choices and cutting down on various things that don't lean towards losing weight .. milk and honey being two of them .. after all honey is just another form of sugar anyway.
Swapping healthier options wont help if you are not watching the amounts .. for example
50grams of organic wheat sprouts = 170 calories and 38 carbs
50gram slice of multi seeded bread = 128 calories and 20 carbs

However as you seem to be a bit touchy about anybody saying much about your method of approach to dietary requirements I will leave you to do what you think is the best :)

Back