9 stone off by Christmas challenge anyone?

Yeah, like set a challenge to get to by the end of may??

Ok so I would like to hit a total of 7st lost by the end of May. Official weight from last weigh in puts me at 4st 12lb lost so far, so I want 30lb off by the end of May. Feel like I am cheating a bit though as know a chunk of that will have gone when I am weighed on Tuesday, but also know I will slow down a lot too after this week!!!

Shall I start a new thread for the mini challenge?

Ok by the end of may i would like 20lb off by the end of may :)

Cool. Have started a new thread for mini challenge so it doesn't get lost in here!

Cant find it whats it called

Hi everyone, I'd love to join this as Ive been saying to myself I want to be at target my Christmas (or before)! The heaviest I've been on the scales is 19stone 9lbs but i could of been heavier as I didn't weigh myself for ages. I'm now 16stone 8lbs. By Christmas, or ideally September for my 26th birthday, I'd love to be at my target of 10stone 10lbs! So 5stone 12lbs to go!! I really believe I can do this, some family members are being negative about it and don't believe I can do it so I really wanna show them I can! Not for their benefit just for mine so I can say I told you so! Hehe. Lack of support off some means I find myself on here more and more so any support would be great :) good luck to you all xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone, I'd love to join this as Ive been saying to myself I want to be at target my Christmas (or before)! The heaviest I've been on the scales is 19stone 9lbs but i could of been heavier as I didn't weigh myself for ages. I'm now 16stone 8lbs. By Christmas, or ideally September for my 26th birthday, I'd love to be at my target of 10stone 10lbs! So 5stone 12lbs to go!! I really believe I can do this, some family members are being negative about it and don't believe I can do it so I really wanna show them I can! Not for their benefit just for mine so I can say I told you so! Hehe. Lack of support off some means I find myself on here more and more so any support would be great :) good luck to you all xx

hi victora
i got the same of a so called friends last week you will never be slim you will always be fat i thought i will show you big mouth i must say cause of him i have stopped drinking even though i only did it on a friday but i must say i feel better for it good luck you will do it and we will stand tall with a big smile on our faces

so true linzman and its great not to be doing it on your own i got you guys xxxx

One of my friends in always moaning at me because i wanna stay within my points and i am wanting to lose weight, she always says stuff to me that makes me feel like she doesnt want me to lose weight because then i wont be her 'fat friend' anymore (and yes she is really like that) shes always trying to make me eat **** with her and go for lunch...merrr

I have to say losing weight has certainly shown me who my real friends are!

I have been quite lucky really. It's just the people who believe I can't do it that gets ,e. my dad has been the best.

Yeah, she had a crappy childhood and now shes really popular with the boys now shes older and lost loads of weight, so i think she feels threatened lika im gonna swoop in and take her place(which is stupid because i have a partner of 7 years and a child with him)

But who cares. We're doing this for us right guys? We don't need other people's approval? Christmas isn't as far away as you think, I cannot wait to go on the Christmas night out looking amazing.

Very much doing this for me :) went for a 6 mile walk with short bursts of running yesterday with my 5 year old. By choice! Never would have done that 5st ago! More to the point did it without any issues other than sore feet for the last half mile, and legs a little stiff this morning! Previously my back would have ached just at the thought of it!

Well done on the loss linzmain and well said :) it's nice knowing we're all in the same boat and can help each other along the way even though we're doing different diets x

82lbs to go!!

Back