Step 1 Sole Source 9 Week Challenge Starts Tomorrow :)

Im starting my nine week challenge tomorrow and im really excited :p. I know tomorrow it may be a different story :mad:, but im determined that these extra stones that im so not use to carrying are getting there fat hands off my body :D

So when im low please, please, please help me!! remind me why the fridge will not fill me with happiness and accomplishment :eek:.

Wish me luck :rolleyes:

Good luck- you can do it

Thank you guys :) I'm on day 1 and I'm so busy at work that i don't think of food but the moment i get home I'm starving lol But I'm staying strong!!!! Every day is a step closer to my goal :)

Go to bed really early every night for the first two weeks. You'll be really tired anyway and it will keep you out of the biscuit tin.

Go to bed really early every night for the first two weeks. You'll be really tired anyway and it will keep you out of the biscuit tin.
Thank you i took your advise and took my self to bed and found day 2 a little better and am now on day 3 :) looking forward to another 100 per cent day :)

Well done! Keep it up :)

Day three done because I'm showered and in bed :) today was ok i felt a bit sick earlier but i powered through and again i get home from work and think "god I'm starving what can i eat" but i yelled at my self and resisted the temptation!!! I feel its truly psychological and need a will power of Steele :) keep strong strong everyone we can do it!!! Day 3 done 60 to go :)

Back