9 weeks until...........

Emmie Lou

8 weeks now!

XMAS!!!!!!!

Sorry every one- dont want to send you all into a frenzy! :D

But just wondering how much you all plan to or intend to lose by then?

Im trying to give myself some mini goals- i read somebody had done that on here -sorry i forget who! :eek:

I want to make them realistic but inspiring if you no what i mean!

Last edited:
I have lost 11 lbs so far and would like to lose another 22 lbs by Christmas, which would make my loss around 2.5 stone....so I am buy something yummy to wear and feel fab!!

Then I would like to have lost another 10 lbs by my birthday on Jan 23rd, and another 2.5 stone by paddys day, March 17th. Bt the time of my friends wedding in July I would like to have lost roughly 6.5 stone in total and be in control of what I am eating....sounds easy typed out here!!!

Hi Emmie Lou

Just looked up what i lost for you in those first 8-9 weeks and it was 35lb thats 2 1/2 stone. I started around your weight and so should be a good indication for you. You could do even better if you are 100% as I had 2 weddings and a holiday during that time. If you aim for 2 stone though you shouldn't be disappointed.

Good Luck

Dizzy x

:) :) Thank you both for your replies!

Kaz- your goals sound great, 11lb so far is brill-well done! :)

Dizzy- thanks for looking back for me, 2-2 1/2 stone sounds perfect! :D

As i am restarting and have gained a bit of my previous weight loss, my lowest weight was 14st 1, so if i lost 2 stone that would take me lower than that!:)

No words can describe what that would mean to me! :eek:

I'd just like to be able to say that I have stuck to the diet 100% up to Christmas and through it and beyond:) .ANY weight loss is an achievement so am not setting myself targets.

'Tis only my way of doing it ;) but I think the pressure to stick to it is enough at the moment.. lol:D

XMAS!!!!!!!

Sorry every one- dont want to send you all into a frenzy! :D

Thank for that :rolleyes::(
But just wondering how much you all plan to or intend to lose by then?
My aim is to stay the same, but today isn't quite going to plan
AngryA.gif

Hi.

I want to be around 17 1/2 stones for Christmas/New Year. That means 32 pounds (2St 4Ibs)to lose in 9 weeks :( :( :( :(

Wow Karion -you've lost 8 stone BRILLIANT :D

Sorry again about mentioning the dreaded xmas countdown! :p

Cah-ching- 2st 4 sounds reasonable to me, they do say about a stone a month on VLCD:)

but i understand where fatfairnforty is coming from with the pressure, sticking to this is enough for anyone i think!

I do however feel that i need to work towards something, and as my ultimate goal is so far away! 10 stone! :eek:

I feel that i need some smaller acheivable goals to start with!
I think i will say 35 lbs, 2 1/2 stone, which will take me down to 13 stone which will be the lightest i have been since i was about 22 years old! :eek:

I feel that this is acheivable as i usually have a good first week, as i have been binging this should be the case! In fact im going to add my mini goal to my signature right now!

[
Then I would like to have lost another 10 lbs by my birthday on Jan 23rd, and another 2.5 stone by paddys day, March 17th. Bt the time of my friends wedding in July I would like to have lost roughly 6.5 stone in total and be in control of what I am eating....sounds easy typed out here!!![/quote]

Hi Kazz

Snap, my birthday is 23rd January also! I would like to be at my target weight by then of around 10 stone. I am 10st 11 at the moment, but following SW now, having done LT, so hopefully will get there by then. Good luck with your targets!

lol... can you hear that noise... that low deep noise... can you??

it's everyone groaning!!!
never mind the weight loss... (only kidding) what about the shopping!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hi.

I want to be around 17 1/2 stones for Christmas/New Year. That means 32 pounds (2St 4Ibs)to lose in 9 weeks :( :( :( :(
I'm sure you could do that!! stick strictly to plan.. (do as i say not as i do...) and you'll be there, or nearly there! that's only just over 3 and a half lbs a week.

You CAN Do it!!

Now... please... kick my butt really really hard.. cos i need to lose just over that to get to goal. lol

Hi Kazz

Snap, my birthday is 23rd January also! I would like to be at my target weight by then of around 10 stone. I am 10st 11 at the moment, but following SW now, having done LT, so hopefully will get there by then. Good luck with your targets!

OMG...have never come across anyone with the same bday as me!! Hopefully you will get to your target by then...that'd be ace, but it just cant happen for me this yr lol

I love it when other people get excited about Chrimbo cause I'm REALLY excited about it tooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Main reason being I get married the week before it!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm 4.5lbs off losing 2 stone so if I lose any more then it's a bonus but I'm not going to push it. I've got my hen night and meals out before the wedding so I can't be angelic on those occasions!!!!

Gemx

BIG LOVE TO EVERYONE :D :D :D :D :D :D

Im hoping to lose 2.5 stone before christmas.ive got a christmas due for work and its posh frock....im soooo wanting to wear a bright coloured slinky dress. and i should then be nearly half way to target....goodluck everyone.

My aim is 2 stone by xmas!!! Am starting on Tuesday so hopefully that's 'do-able'

Back