91lbs gone 21lbs to go

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by phill1978, 30 August 2010 Social URL.

1. phill1978

phill1978 wants to get slim

Start Weight:
    26st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(31.59%)
    Diet:
    Maintaining on weight watchers
    its been a while , i know i havent posted on the forum for ages so hello to all the newbies and hello to everyone i havent spoke to for a while.

need some advice , im thinking about what to do next as i near the end of my journey ( fingers crossed) im not sure weather to try and lose another couple of stone i know this wont be easy and that i still have 21lbs still to lose but im thinking what to do when i get to goal??????????? . goal puts me at 18 stone which is still overweight so do i try and go down to 15-16 stone or maintain at 18 ? thanks phill :):):):)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    i think it really depends on how you feel when you get to your goal,, but you've done fantastic so far,,if you fel you still not happy being 18 stone then try another one and so on,,till you happy and comfy where you are x

4. big-dollop

big-dollop Need To Downsize!

Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Phil
    i agree with yummymummy its how you feel @ 18st, will you be happy or want to crack the 10 stone lost mark, youve done brilliant so far only you can decide.
    If it was me i would probably go on and do the 10st its got a nice ring to it

5. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I think you won't really know until you get there. I'd say it's all about how you feel, not whether you're technically overweight or not. Whenever you get to a point you're happy in yourself, that's when you should stop :)

6. Loopyluc

Loopyluc And Again...........

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Diet:
    Cal Counting, Paleo
    I agree with ^^. I dont know what weight I am aiming for, im just aiming to be happy with my size, and fit in a nice pair of jeans! :)
    You have done so well so far.
    Looopy

7. Blairsmummy

Blairsmummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.57%)
    Diet:
    WW
    As everyone says you will see when you get there but what if you have a slip when at goal weight for a while and this takes you back up to say 18 and half stone. If you even went to 17 and half you would have this half stone to go between. Then hopefully all going right you would not ever go over your goal weight even if you put a couple of lbs on. Hope you know what I mean.. Congrats on you weight loss, amazing..

8. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Well done mister phil. I have to agree with everyone else it really does depend on how you feel and what you are happy with. I know I want to be within the healthy weight bracket for my height and I hope I can carry on until I get there. But everyone is an individual with their own aims. Get to your goal first then see how you feel and take it from there

Whatever you decide I am sure you will get there :D

9. scottishjewel

scottishjewel Lorna

Start Weight:
    14st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(8.52%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well done with ur weight loss so far ur doing great i agree see how u feel once at ur goal gl

10. laurenxx21

laurenxx21 Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers - discover
    thats fab well done x

11. phill1978

phill1978 wants to get slim

Start Weight:
    26st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(31.59%)
    Diet:
    Maintaining on weight watchers
    thanks everyone, all great advice. The problem with being in the "healthy weight" bracket on the BMI chart is that I would need to be between 13 stone and 14 and a half roughly. 10 years ago I was 15 stone and looked pathetic, like I was ill. I like the idea of trying to get to 17 and a half stone so I have a little bit of room for slips in my diet. I know I wont be able to make a decision till I am there but I never thought I would get there this year.

Thanks again for all the lovely comments

Phill xxxx :D:D:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.