91lbs to lose, little bitty goals will get me there...........

Day 2/53 - Tuesday 11092018
Just having a wee cup of chai tea to heat up my bones & I'm listening to the Disney Hits playlist on Amazon to help me through this afternoon.

Dxxx

Shake #2 coming right up. Feeling good today, been kept busy at work so that has helped. Real challenge will be when I am off & out surrounded by temptations.

Dxxx

On to my 3rd litre of water for the day.

Starting to feel some mind wanderings coming on about food, earlier I was tempted to have a meal & it took an internal debate with myself but I resisted. I am going to have to do this many more times but I am happy for now.

In work until 7pm, bus home then have my bar & maybe watch a wee episode or 2 of Dexter. After that it will be bed for work again tomorrow, I live a very exciting life :classic_tongue:

Dxxx

Day 2/53 - Tuesday 11092018 - SUCCESS :classic_big_grin:
Yayyy day 2 done & dusted. Super happy because yesterday I had the little creepings of oh one day off won't hurt or one meal off won't hurt. I was so tempted for a while but made it home, had my bar with some water.

We watched 2 episodes of Dexter (season 4) then I went to bed, I was out like a light & actualy snoozed 3 times this morning, was such a struggle to get up!

Anyhoo the result of this is that I was 20 minutes late for work, it's not too bad as we have on the day flexi so I can just change my hours for the day, today I need to work 8.20am to 6.50pm.

Off tomorrow & for me this will be the start of the most challenging times.

I am a bit of a secret eater so usually when I am home along I binge, not anymore though. It is time to rid myself of these bad habits that are making me miserable!

Dxxx

Day 3/53 - Wednesday 12092018
Morninggggggg, had a black coffee & I'm in work faffing on the internet - naughty me! No one is in yet so might as well take advantage while I can. Hoping I can get some good surveys done online today, I do them to earn a bit extra cash but they have been so slow lately, really annoying! Don't they know I have plans for this unearned cash :classic_tongue:

Will check in later.

Dxxx

Day 3/53 - Wednesday 12092018
Shake #1 done & onto my 2nd litre bottle of water.

Also had 2 black coffees already so no more of that for the day.

Will have a couple of chai teas if I need them to heat me up & help get me through till home time!

Dxxx

Hey dolly!!
You’re doing great! I use the slimfast shakes and bars but add in some food too! The first bit is always worst isn’t it whilst you readjust to the smaller portions. You should see some brilliant results though :) xx

I do online surveys - valued opinions is quite good. It’s fristrating though often you do about five mins of a survey then they tell you you’re not eligible !! They’re most just a pound or two for each survey but it all adds up then you can claim the money as a voucher from A huge range of high street or online shops

Update from me.......

Day 4/53 - Thursday 13092018 SUCCESS :classic_big_grin:
Had a flexi day off work. I just stayed home and had the laziest day. Caught up on CBB then read my book (The Hobbit). That was pretty much the jist of it! Stuck to plan 100% which I found much harder to do at home than I do when I am at work. I feel really proud of myself, I know that it is not a massive achievement in the eyes of some but for me a binge eater who loves to take the opportunity when I am alone to eat as much as possible it really is.

Day 5/53 - Friday 14092018 SUCCESS :classic_big_grin:
Friday - Busy day! Dropped my niece off at school then picked up my Mum from work at 9.30am. We went for a wee wander to see if we could pick up any Christmas bargains then we fancied a wee drink so went to Greggs for a coffee. So hard being surrounded by all that yummy food but I did it. After that we picked up my other niece from nursery then went to another shopping centre. Took her to Dobbies for lunch then Greggs for brownies and Costa for a babycinno! Can you believe I did all that and managed to stick to plan! After that we headed home and I cooked them dinner then put the little one to bed, me and Mum then watched some Dexter then headed to bed. Again stuck to plan 100%

Day 6/53 - Saturday 15092018 SUCCESS :classic_big_grin:
Saturday - Sister came over with my nephew then we headed out shopping again. Ended up in Greggs when the kids were hungry, everyone ate apart from me which was so hard. Really struggled all day Saturday and I am not going to lie I did almost cave in a couple of times. The hardest part was when we got home and the dinners were on. Spaghetti meatballs with garlic bread for the kids and ham, tatties and cabbage for my Mum and Sister. Then they all had nibbles after aswell. I honestly feel like I deserve a medal for surviving that!

Day 7/53 - Sunday 16092018 ONGOING :classic_big_grin:
In work now today, thankfully cos as I was leaving they were cooking a fry up!

I can do this!

Dxxx

ladyfelsham - I just registered with a lot of the sites they then send you emails and you complete surveys about a whole host of things from new products to travel or politics etc. Once you complete then you get points then you can claim vouchers or Paypal credit. It's great so it is.

Bigbear - Ah thank you! Yeah I'm still struggling tbh but I survived my first weekend on plan and I am feeling great! Stomach is rumbling but not gonna let that bother me! Yeah Valued Opinions is turning into a massive pain, I sometimes get like 15 minutes in then it tells me I don't meet the desired demograpic. So annoying!

Dxxx

Dolly, you’ve done amazingly well to survive being around yummy food so much!! I enjoy work days for keeping me busy and easier to keep on track. Find it hard when I am at home and especially when I am preparing meals for my little one.

When’s your first weigh in? Hopefully you’ll get a great result and it will help with the motivation to stick with it xxx

Bigbear - First WI will be Friday morning, really hoping for a good loss to make all this effort worth it! I don't have any kids but my god did I find it hard when my sister was over with her 2. So hard especially when they sit at the table for ages eating dinner that you just want to stuff in your face!

If I can survive that weekend with how I felt then I can do this.

Dxxx

ladyfelsham - I just registered with a lot of the sites they then send you emails and you complete surveys about a whole host of things from new products to travel or politics etc. Once you complete then you get points then you can claim vouchers or Paypal credit. It's great so it is.

Oh thanks Dolly, I'll give them a try - I love doing surveys anyway so that's a win win :D.

Well done for being 100% your whole week!

Back