91lbs to lose, little bitty goals will get me there...........

Well done you for spitting it out, once its in with me its in :classic_tongue:

Oh I'm all for the whatsapp group! Set one up and I am in :classic_big_grin:

Dxxx

Day 9/53 - Tuesday 18092018 ONGOING
Well on the way to finishing my 2l of water, 2 black coffees, 2 CWP veggie drinks and I am feeling good.

Will have shake #2 at about 5pm then that will tide me over until I get home for my bar later on.

Dxxx

Last edited:
Day 9/53 - Tuesday 18092018 ONGOING
Don't know why but out of nowhere comes the horrid little binge monster, I almost got my purse and went to the shops to buy a multipack of crisps but then was like what are you doing?!?!?

Just goes to show you that even on a day when you feel you are doing great bam out of nowhere it comes.

Wonder what triggered it? I honestly have no idea but need to think about it.

Anyway when the binge monster rears its ugly head I am heading straight here!

Dxxx

Last edited:
It sure is, still surviving.

WI is booked for 9.15am on Friday, think I will need to get a top up of products from my CWP gal tomorrow, think I am a day short of stuff!

Will check when I get home then text her, not leaving myself a day short because that will just be a recipe for disaster!

Dxxx

If ever in trouble - Superdrug now sells exante and lighterlife products. They're more expensive obvs in store but can be a life saver.

Day 9/53 - Tuesday 19092018 ONGOING
Don't know why but out of nowhere comes the horrid little binge monster, I almost got my purse and went to the shops to buy a multipack of crisps but then was like what are you doing?!?!?

Just goes to show you that even on a day when you feel you are doing great bam out of nowhere it comes.

Wonder what triggered it? I honestly have no idea but need to think about it.

Anyway when the binge monster rears its ugly head I am heading straight here!

Dxxx
Brilliant plan - go away binge monster! Dolly is hanging out here with us.

Hey dolly rocker
My Little Bitty Goals
16st 7lbs - 231lbs - Start weight - 2nd January 2018
16st 0lbs - 224lbs - 7lbs loss - 12th January 2018
15st 7lbs - 217lbs - 14lbs loss - 19th January 2018
15st 6lbs - 216lbs - 5% loss - 9th September 2018
15st 0lbs - 210lbs - 21lbs loss -
14st 7lbs - 203lbs - 28lbs loss
14st 7lbs - 203lbs - 10% loss
14st 0lbs - 196lbs - 35lbs loss
14st 0lbs - 196lbs - 15% loss
13st 7lbs - 189lbs - 42lbs loss
13st 0lbs - 182lbs - 49lbs loss
13st 0lbs - 182lbs - 20% loss
12st 7lbs - 175lbs - 56lbs loss
12st 2lbs - 170lbs - 25% loss
12st 0lbs - 168lbs - 63lbs loss
11st 7lbs - 161lbs - 70lbs loss
11st 5lbs - 159lbs - 30% loss
11st 0lbs - 154lbs - 77lbs loss
10st 7lbs - 147lbs - 84lbs loss
10st 7lbs - 147lbs - 35% loss
10st 0lbs - 140lbs - GOAL

Dxxx[/QUOTE
ladyfelsham - I do get on fine without stuff like that just need to grin & bear it for the rest of this week, thanks for the tip though.

Dxxx

Hey dolly rocker !!

Not sure what cwp is ?!😳 I’ve gine from 19 to 14 5 since 14 April. I make my own shakes and don’t eat till lunch, try not to snack as it spikes insulin so keep meals big and pushed dinner to 8pm . Still got another 4 stone to lose but happy to see I am now 3/4 of the person I was and am aiming to be nearly half!

Don’t give up !!

One of the best advice i got on here when i had a bite of cheese. Think it was my 2nd week. Stop giving yourself such a beating. It's a bite of cheese not the end of the world... I liked that comment on my diary. Then someone else said (adapted): it's not okay to cheat plan as the plan is not an external thing. It's something that stays with you...for your health. You're only cheating yourself not an "external plan". So... Swallow that bite next time. But don't do it again while you're trying to get yourself where you want to be.. Unless you've planned yourself a break day (Note: i did not say cheat day...juat break! I think that works better in the long run, for binge prevention, for me at least. People willbe different!).

Alecto - Yeah I have seen the stuff in there, I work right next door to a Superdrug aswell so very handy! I think you are right, this is a long term plan for me like for the rest of my life, I want to be healthy and have a good relationship with food. I don't want to be older and still having the same fight with myself. Not a cheat day a planned break, I am going to start using this, much more positive isn't it.

AliGal - Sure am, you peeps are just a dream honestly. Can already tell you are going to help me so much!

Binks - Hey you.

Dxx

Day 9/53 - Tuesday 18092018 SUCCESS
I did it! Made it home and had my bar at about 8pm. Was thinking on my drive home last night of all the food options that were available to me. So on my way home I pass;

*Viva Brazil
*Tesco Express
*McDonalds
*KFC
*Chinese
*Indian
*Chippy x2
*Subway
*Burger King
*Pizza Hut
*Several other places where I could buy food aswell

It is just everywhere the temptation but last night when I was on my way home I was thinking about all these places and the fact that I could nip into any one of them on my way home for food and you know what?!? I didn't want to, not even a smidge of temptation was driving me to go somewhere, I just wanted to head home for my bar.

Dxxx

Day 10/53 - Wednesday 19092018 ONGOING
Morninggggg so made it into work on time even though we have been issued with an amber weather warning so was expecting a horrid journey to work, yay to that! Just having black coffee #1 and catching on on here and with the news before I actually start work :classic_tongue:

Plan for today is very similar to any other day but will pop on and off during the day to catch up with you all.

Dxxx

Amazing how many food shops - and petrol stations too. I like my vcld because the regular protein means I don't feel so compelled to buy something. I used to buy things to eat when on the road. Now I just sail past the MacDs etc - and maybe treat myself to a pepsi max - or even better, bring some from the fridge at home!

Learning new habits - not snacking, eating salads and lower carb veg are important parts of the vlcd process. It's my second time. Last time, it was so disappointing that my partner showed no interest in restarting our physical relationship, that I slipped from maintenance and fell back into poor eating patterns and food comfort. This time, I will keep as much focus on maintaining as I am on shedding. And won't buy bigger trews!!

Yup very true, I need to start re-evaluating what I put into my body.

My body is a temple, it's a ruin right now but I am in restoration :classic_tongue:

Once the restoration is complete I am not going to smash it down again, no way Jose!

Dxxx

I am freezing today. Just about to finish my 1l of water then gonna have a chai tea with shake #1 at about 11.45ish. Starting to feel hungry so my body knows its almost time to eat or drink should I say.

Dxxx

weight loss sculpture.jpg
In restoration - made me think of this. I've just made it my avatar. i love the idea of being in restoration - to what is good and healthy for me as I start my 60s next year. Thank you!!

My Little Bitty Goals
16st 7lbs - 231lbs - Start weight - 2nd January 2018
16st 0lbs - 224lbs - 7lbs loss - 12th January 2018
15st 7lbs - 217lbs - 14lbs loss - 19th January 2018
15st 6lbs - 216lbs - 5% loss - 9th September 2018
15st 0lbs - 210lbs - 21lbs loss -
14st 7lbs - 203lbs - 28lbs loss
14st 7lbs - 203lbs - 10% loss
14st 0lbs - 196lbs - 35lbs loss
14st 0lbs - 196lbs - 15% loss
13st 7lbs - 189lbs - 42lbs loss
13st 0lbs - 182lbs - 49lbs loss
13st 0lbs - 182lbs - 20% loss
12st 7lbs - 175lbs - 56lbs loss
12st 2lbs - 170lbs - 25% loss
12st 0lbs - 168lbs - 63lbs loss
11st 7lbs - 161lbs - 70lbs loss
11st 5lbs - 159lbs - 30% loss
11st 0lbs - 154lbs - 77lbs loss
10st 7lbs - 147lbs - 84lbs loss
10st 7lbs - 147lbs - 35% loss
10st 0lbs - 140lbs - GOAL

Dxxx

Really starting to think about my WI on Friday now and I am so hoping that I can knock my next goal off that list!

Dxxx

Back