91lbs to lose, little bitty goals will get me there...........

Day 7/53 - Sunday 16092018 ONGOING
So a Sunday in work is usually a day when I can be guaranteed to be alone all day, not today it seems.

My boss is in for some unknown reason, why would you chose to be here on a Sunday if you don't need to be, anyway the main point of this is that I am having to now sit next to someone who has had 2 Greggs donuts for breakfast and is away to Subway to get a footlong sub.

Stay strong Dolly, stay strong!

Dxxx

Argghhh bad boss!

Be strong and just think of the pounds he's piling on - and visualise the scales at your next WI showing a mahoosive loss xx

Day 7/53 - Sunday 16092018 ONGOING
I am, I am!

I am back on here now because I can feel the binge monster whispering to me :classic_mad:

Inside my head I am hearing this little voice saying 'You have been on plan for 7 days why don't you go out for some nachos' but to that I am saying nach-NO!

As much as I would love to face dive into a big bowl of nachoey goodness I am not going to do it, I am going to go home, have a bubble bath, read my book (Lord of the Rings Fellowship of the Ring), have my shake then my bar, watch some Dexter then go to bed!

I can do this, I am doing this.

Dxxx

Day 7/53 - Sunday 16092018 FAIL :classic_frown:
Okay so made it home from work and my sister was still there with the 2 sproglings. They ended up staying for dinner so mum made a fry up (actually cooked in the oven) for dinner. I ended up having dinner then a small chocolate/fruit pudding :classic_frown:

I would like to add though that I stopped there and didn't just binge for the rest of the night which I would have usually done so although it is counted as a fail I would also see that as a part success.

Dxxx

Day 8/53 - Monday 17092018 SUCCESS :classic_big_grin:
So yesterday I had a duvet day, text my boss to swap the days off I had booked for this week cos I was just so tired when I woke up and couldn't be bothered to move!

Now after having dinner on Sunday night I would have used this and the fact that I was home alone with no witnesses to just go for an all out binge day, this would have consisted of the following;

* McDonalds breakfast
* Trip to the shops for binge supplies
* Continued bingeing throughout the whole day

However I did not do this, I stuck to plan 100% yesterday which I am so proud of! Feeling so much better today for it.

Dxxx

Last edited:
I think you did really well at your sister's place, hun, half the battle is managing social situations :).

A duvet day, oh I could do with one of those! And you stayed on plan - WOOHOO go girl!

Thanks ladyfelsham.

I am happy with how Sunday went cos I know how it could have been! A Sunday would have normally started with a McDonalds breakfast then just went on from there so yay to me!

Dxxx

My Little Bitty Goals
16st 7lbs - 231lbs - Start weight - 2nd January 2018
16st 0lbs - 224lbs - 7lbs loss - 12th January 2018
15st 7lbs - 217lbs - 14lbs loss - 19th January 2018
15st 6lbs - 216lbs - 5% loss - 9th September 2018
15st 0lbs - 210lbs - 21lbs loss -
14st 7lbs - 203lbs - 28lbs loss
14st 7lbs - 203lbs - 10% loss
14st 0lbs - 196lbs - 35lbs loss
14st 0lbs - 196lbs - 15% loss
13st 7lbs - 189lbs - 42lbs loss
13st 0lbs - 182lbs - 49lbs loss
13st 0lbs - 182lbs - 20% loss
12st 7lbs - 175lbs - 56lbs loss
12st 2lbs - 170lbs - 25% loss
12st 0lbs - 168lbs - 63lbs loss
11st 7lbs - 161lbs - 70lbs loss
11st 5lbs - 159lbs - 30% loss
11st 0lbs - 154lbs - 77lbs loss
10st 7lbs - 147lbs - 84lbs loss
10st 7lbs - 147lbs - 35% loss
10st 0lbs - 140lbs - GOAL

Dxxx
What a great idea. I need to set mini goals. Love this.

Did you weigh in after your first week, couldn’t see. Looks like your doing really well x

Day 9/53 - Tuesday 18092018 ONGOING
2 black coffees, 1l of water and shake #1 done!

Not feeling hungry at all now so hoping that feeling is in the past and I can move on without the constant stomach rumbling :classic_big_grin:

Dxxx

Last edited:
Hey Dolly! I'm not sure how I've not come across your diary earlier. As I am also battling the binge monster I will be following you here as you seem to be successfully battling this awful little bugger! I understand what you said about Sunday - it's good you stopped at that meal and didn't go forward. If I end up working on a Sunday or Saturday I also feel like stuffing my face at the end of it or at least wanting to (i.e. I was on annual leave last week but ended up working on the Wednesday, which drove me in a binge at the end of the day).... I will be cheering for you to keep on going. Hope your Tuesday will be a Success one!

Thanks Alecto - it's so hard to stop once you have started isn't it. I just don't understand people who can just stop! They also don't understand us who cannot though so there we go.

It's good to speak to people who feel the same though because I think people just think oh you're just being greedy or whatever but they just don't realise that even when you feel ill you still keep going!

We can beat this little monster!

Dxxx

Oh I just saw you are doing Cambridge diet. I was interested in that due to the weekly/2 week weigh ins. They didn’t have prices and you had to have a consult to find out prices. I didn’t wanna feel pressured into joining if it was expensive, so I ordered Exante.
Do you get ongoing support in cdp?

Hey MrsE13,

I have done it before but just going back to it, wasn't really in the right frame of mind for it but I am now!

It's about £50 per week, I'm on Step 1 which is 3 products per day, 3l of water, black tea and coffee if needed.

It does sound really expensive but compared to what I was spending on food per day this actually saves me money.

A lot of people switch from CWP to Exante and it might be something I will consider but will see out the remainder of this year on CWP then see how much I have left to lose in the new year.

I get great support from my CWP girl, she's always at the end of the phone, I whatsapp her constantly :classic_tongue: and when I got to my WI usually once a week its a great time to catch up on how I've been getting on with the plan.

Dxxx

Danger zone people - it is lunchtime in work and I am surrounded by food. I will not give in to my cravings.

Dxxx

Last edited:
Day 9/53 - Tuesday 19092018 ONGOING
Danger zone people - it is lunchtime in work and I am surrounded by food. I will not give in to my cravings.

Dxxx
Day 9, you've come this far, you will feel quite poopy if you give in. You can and are in control. And you decided not to go back to that. You will feel sooo amazing about yourself at the end of the day if you do not give in.

I'm winning! My body doesn't need the junk that I am craving. Supping on some water and might have a wee CWP veggie drink to heat me up and see me through.

Thanks Alecto :classic_big_grin:

Dxxx

Last edited:
Day 9/53 - Tuesday 19092018 ONGOING

Dxxx
Oh it’s so hard. I had about 4 opportunities yesterday nearly caving in to food cravings. I actually took a bite of something yesterday and thought..., stop being stupid and spat it out. I thanked myself today because I feel so much better today and cravings are gone. Thanks for explaining cdp. Sounds great to have the support. I need a vlcd wotsapp group haha not really told anyone I’m doing it.

Back