91lbs to lose, little bitty goals will get me there...........

Day 10/53 - Wednesday 19092018 ONGOING
Hungry so going to have another CWP veggie drink which will fill me up a bit but also heat me up, I am still freezing.

Been busy in work today so going to take a break. Will sit and work out my finances for the next month, check my CC balances then decide whether or not I am going to use my savings to get rid of my debt quicker than I am at the moment - decisions decisions!

Dxxx

Day 10/53 - Wednesday 19092018 ONGOING
Finishing work in 15 mins and still need to drink almost 1l of water, may die on internal drowning :classic_confused:

Was hoping that we would have been sent home early what with Storm Ali but no such luck, loads of people decided to leave at 4pm but then they will need to make those hours back.

I'm hoping I'm gonna get out of here and get on my bus at 7:07pm, fingers crossed its not delayed due to the weather earlier on.

Stuck to plan 100%, need to go pick up some shakes off my CWP girl on the way home tonight so should get in for about 8ish.

Dxxx

Hope you got home safely hun...the wind has really picked up here.

And well done for saying no to the skittles. Can you have stuff like Bovril or stock cubes? Might help warm you up?

well done for getting rid of those skittles!

Day 10/53 - Wednesday 19092018 SUCCESS
I did it!!! Left work at 7pm and my bus at 7.07pm was on time and empty - woo hoo!

Got the car then headed along to my girl for the CWP stuff, she gave me my 2 emergency shakes for today so no need to go to Superdrug to get anything.

I got in last night and had a cup of chai tea and my CWP bar then watched a program about saving money, its one where they go into a family and swap out some of their stuff for non branded to try and save them money, was quite good but can't for the life of me remember what it was called. ]

Went to bed and finished watching The Punisher on Netflix, it was brilliant. The guy who played Shane in The Walking Dead was the lead character in it. Seen it on there a while back and forgot all about it but spotted it on Monday when I was having my duvet day and already finished the season.

In work from 8am till 6.30pm today but we are delivering some training to people coming over from another office to probably won't be on here as much today.

Also need to go to the bank to change my name and to pay in a £50.00 cheque (Populuslive survey payout) and the coins from my jar (£2, £2 and £0.50s) total of £360.00 been saving it up all year and it is going to pay for my cover up tattoo, hoping its not gonna cost all of that but we will see.

Another step in my restoration is in progress.

The £50.00 will pay for mine and Mums wee trip to her restaurant next Thursday.

D

Last edited:
Day 11/53 - Thursday 20092018 Ongoing
So the training we are delivering is going well, my main part was this morning so will just be there in a supportive role for the rest of the afternoon.

Should be all done by around 3pm then back to the day job!

Had 2 black coffees, 1l water and shake #1 so all going well.

WI tomorrow.........

Dxxx

Hurray, you are indeed rocking this :)!

Day 12 - Friday 21092018 FAIL
So Friday wenr to well until later on at night when I decided it would be a good idea to have a drink. Had cider, cheese and onion pastie, 3 hash browns and a slice of birthday cake FML.

Day 13 - Saturday 22092018 FAIL
Hungover and failed to prepare for the day so ended up not eating anything until 4pm. Had 2 chees and onion pasties, sweet chilli crisps with sour cream dip and 10 maoam chewies. Had another drink aswell which I know wasn't the best idea but I just couldn't seem to get a grip on myself. This is what it's like when I start I just lose control of myself so easily.

Day 14 - Sunday 23092018 FAIL
Hungover and in work. Ate a sausage egg mcmuffin meal, 2 hash browns and a latte. Why am I ruining this for myself.

Dxxx

My Little Bitty Goals
16st 7lbs - 231lbs - Start weight - 2nd January 2018
16st 0lbs - 224lbs - 7lbs loss - 12th January 2018
15st 7lbs - 217lbs - 14lbs loss - 19th January 2018
15st 6lbs - 216lbs - 5% loss - 9th September 2018
15st 0lbs - 210lbs - 21lbs loss - 20th September 2018
14st 7lbs - 203lbs - 28lbs loss
14st 7lbs - 203lbs - 10% loss
14st 0lbs - 196lbs - 35lbs loss
14st 0lbs - 196lbs - 15% loss
13st 7lbs - 189lbs - 42lbs loss
13st 0lbs - 182lbs - 49lbs loss
13st 0lbs - 182lbs - 20% loss
12st 7lbs - 175lbs - 56lbs loss
12st 2lbs - 170lbs - 25% loss
12st 0lbs - 168lbs - 63lbs loss
11st 7lbs - 161lbs - 70lbs loss
11st 5lbs - 159lbs - 30% loss
11st 0lbs - 154lbs - 77lbs loss
10st 7lbs - 147lbs - 84lbs loss
10st 7lbs - 147lbs - 35% loss
10st 0lbs - 140lbs - GOAL

Did hit that target on Friday, hoping it stays off for next WI on Thursday.

Really need to reign myself in.

Anyone want to wire my jaws shut?

Dxxx

It's okay Dolly. It doesn't need to be perfect, still on average you have more success days than fail days! That is massive. Draw a line under it. Continue doing the plan despite the fail days as on average youll still be on a calorific loss for the week! Be careful with what you continue to eat today.

We're surrounded by food hun, it's just so hard to say no (says the woman who dug cake out of the bin - still in its wrapper - and ate it last night!) and I agree with the others - just draw a line under it and get back on plan x

Back