91lbs to lose, little bitty goals will get me there...........

Day 3/32 - ONGOING
And on to day 3, I can do this just a simple repeat of yesterday.

Work again till 6.30pm then home to watch Dexter then bed with my book.

Off work tomorrow and have to sort out my room, it's getting a bit on the messy side. I also need to get a picture of the shelves in my wardrobe as they are falling out and need to send these to the company I bought it from. Oh and I need to get my eyebrows waxed, look like I have 2 caterpillars roaming around my forehead :classic_eek:

Dxxx

Well done, hopefully you're home by now, feet up and enjoying some tellie!

LOL on the eyebrows - I overplucked mine when I was younger, now I have weird bald patches - and they're going grey! The ultimate ageing insult :).

Day 3, 4, 5 and 6 - SUCCESS
Been so bad at posting when I am not at work but glad to say I have managed to stick to plan 100% - whoop de dooooooooooo go me!

So I already know that I am going to have a day off as you would call it on Day 11, 11th October 2018 because I am getting a cover up tattoo done and don't fancy fainting all over the place. Straight back on it on Day 12 though and I will be under 200lbs by the end of October 2018.

WI on Friday I lost 2lbs and I was honestly so happy with that, I was expecting a STS or maybe even a small gain due to the fact that since I last went I was on a mad binge but the 4 days of 100% CWP before WI helped massively.

Current weight 14st 10lbs, total loss 25lbs.

Dxxx

Day 7 - ONGOING
Morning losers sorry for the absence, bet you were all thinking that I had gone AWOL and been bingeing again, can't blame you cos that is usually what happens :classic_tongue:

25lbs down, 3lbs to go for my next mini goal and hoping I can get that this week!

Will be going to WI on Thursday this week and having a kinda unplanned but planned day off, so to explain before I decided to go on this 32 day challenge I booked in for a tattoo consult, the guy is really hard to get booked so he has space for 11th October and I just grabbed it, Will have something to eat and something sugary to drink on that day then straight back on plan the 12th October.

Motivation is strong because:

* I want to be happier
* I want to be healthier
* I want to be able to dress nice and actually feel good
* Hen do Blackpool in April
* Wedding Paphos in July
* Girlie holiday Mallorca in July

Lots to look forward to!

Dxxx

Day 7 - ONGOING
Some blighter chucked out my water bottle in work :classic_mad:

Had 1 black coffee, 3 chai teas and had to buy a bottle of sparkling sugar free strawberry and kiwi water from sainburys so gonna drink that as quick as possible, glug glug gluggggggg!

Shake #1 in about 20 minutes and I usually have 1l down by then.

Oh meant to say when I was shopping in one of my regular places on Friday one of the girls in the shop said oh you have lost weight! I was like YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I have, so nice that someone has seen a difference and commented on it.

I don't see it, still have a big overhanging gut :classic_eek: think I will only see a difference when that is gone for good!

Dxxx

Day 7 - SUCCESS
Okay so I am calling this day a success even though it wasn't 100% perfectly on plan. This is the reason why, I went home and had CWP soup (mushroom) which was yummy but then when I was sitting later on watching some Greys Anatomy (season 14) I had a bag of microwaved salted popcorn for dinner, didn't have my 3rd product of the day so although it was off plan it could have been much worse plus popcorn is sweetcorn which means it was practically a salad.

All good.

Dxxx

Day 8 - ONGOING
And on to day 8............

Plan for today is work 8am till 6.30pm then home to watch an episode or 2 of Greys then bed, I am soooooooooooo tired today. Couldn't get to sleep last night for hours mind was just all over the place.

Dxxx

Day 8 - ONGOING
Another hour to go before shake #1, so far had 2 black coffees and still struggling through my 1l of water. It goes down so easy on some days but on others not so much :classic_mad:

Can't wait for WI on Thursday morning to see if I can hit that next mini goal of 14st 7lbs, really really really hope that I do it!

Thinking about all the lovely clothes I have stored away at home for that skinnier version of me who has been hidden for years.

Dxxx

Day 8 - ONGOING
Another hour to go before shake #2, feeling hungry now.

Been so cold all day and sniffly so think I am gonna get a cold, hoping it doesn't get to bad cos I have my tattoo booked for Thursday! Can't be sneezing all over the place in there :classic_eek:

Plan for now is to finish the rest of my 2l of water then I might have another chai tea before my shake at around 5pm.

Dxxx

Day 8 - ONGOING
Aaaaaaaaaaargh the team next to me have all brought in munchies, there is currently 3 packets of pringles, cookies, haribo, skittles and malteasers buttons doing the rounds.

All I can smell is sour cream pringles, my mouth is actually watering :classic_oops:

Dxxx

I really feel like I am which is great.

The little feelings of temptation are still there but now I am on day 8 I just know that it is not needed, the food that I would be eating would be giving me no nutritional value at all and only adding fat to my body so the answer is NO!!

Long may this will power and focus last.

Dxxx

Day 8 - ONGOING
Just about to head home from work and it is blowing a gale out there so it is!

Oh meant to say I took a picture of myself in my jacket on 01102018 and it won't close, hoping that at the end of this month I will have a picture with a closing jacket, we will see.

Will need to figure out how to post pictures on here.

Dxxx

You're doing really well Dolly! Keep going!:)

Day 8 - SUCCESS
Home last night and had CWP oriental soup, it was sooooooooooooo nice! Defo need something hot on these wintery nights so you do. Today and tomorrow on plan 100% then Thursday off for the day cos it's new ink day! Eeeeeeeeeeek! Had a crazy tattoo dream last night though, went to go in and the guy that is doing my tattoo wasn't there but someone else was like oh he sent me the stuff over so I will do it for you, exact same design. Dream me though oh yeah this is acceptable go for it strange person I don't even know, turns out he was terrible and the entire top of my back was covered in a big black mess :classic_eek:

Imagine!

Anyhoo in work, got here 1/2hr later than usualy cos I just couldn't get out of bed this morning when my alarm went off so will either work 1/2hr later tonight or stay a bit longer next Thursday, will make the decision later on.

Already had my first black coffee and started on 1l of water, have my 2 shakes with me so I am prepared for another great CWP day!

Dxxx

Day 9 - ONGOING
1l of water, 2 black coffees, 2 teas and shake #1 down the hatch.

God I feel like my internal organs are sloshing about in there :classic_tongue:

Busy in work so that is helping to distract me from the office temptations, already been offered the following today;

* Caramel Log
* Haribo
* Pringlees
* Cookies
* A Breakfast Roll

Answer to all was no thank you!

Dxxx

Back