98 DAY CHALLENGE

Hi everyone :)

Today is the first day of my restart after being REALLY bad during the past 2wks! :( I've had 2 hot chocs and a choc icecream along with 6pts of water throughout the day. Right now i'm hungry but i'm watching BB and as soon as it's finished i'm off to bed before i fail day 1!!!!! LOL!

God this is sooo hard!

Big ((hugs)) to everyone here and good luck :)

well done feathers! You got through another day 1!!

Stay with us on here babes it really does help!

xx

Are we ready Donna & Bex???????????

I know I am. I feel so awful and sluggish this morning! Ive hidden the scales as I couldn't face the disappointment of a gain so I'm gonna (TRY) and not weigh myself until monday which is my weigh in day!

Good luck girlies!

Hope last night went ok for you Feathers!

Nope Jools :( I've woken up this morning in such a horrific PMS mood that I know I won't do very well so no point in trying. All I'm craving right now is strarchy stuff so will have to eat a banana.

I do suffer from really debilitating PMS and I hate it. Last night I yelled at hubster for absolutely no reason. This morning all I want to do is sit and cry with a huge bar of Dairy Milk but I'm too angy to cry? I don't even know why I'm angry, I just am. Every little thing sets me off into a blinding rage, I dropped the teaspoon just now while making a cuppa and threw it across the room. I hate this so much, it's like I have 2 personalities.

Short of a hysterectomy and HRT, theres nothing that can be done. I've tried or am taking every complimentary medicine I can get my hands on, restarted on the pill again but nothing eases it.

Anyway, sorry for that don't mean to make it all about me but it feels better getting it down instead of having it milling around in my head.

Oh and lets not forget the lovely bloat we all get just before our special time of the month. I actually hate myself during this time, I'm such a nasty person:cry:

Gosh, sorry but girlies you can do it :) I'll be there with my PMS head on if you don't haha

Lots of love x x x x

Hey guys, think I'm gonna join your challenge. Go on holiday in 8-9 weeks and want to lose a bit before then. I weighed in this morning at 13.13 which means I've put on 8lbs in a couple of weeks.

Hey guys, think I'm gonna join your challenge. Go on holiday in 8-9 weeks and want to lose a bit before then. I weighed in this morning at 13.13 which means I've put on 8lbs in a couple of weeks.

Hey hun ... long time no speak! Hows it goin??

xx

Good morning all :D

Welcome feathers and minime :)

Yes im ready jools... so ready...
I feel total rubbish at the moment and i hate it :(
Good luck all for today... hope you all have a good one! :)

HI Julie, things are pretty good except the weight. Passed my nursing degree, got one more essay to hand in for my diploma and that will be me ready. Got my job in neurosurgery that I so desperately wanted, so couldn't ask for much else except to feel good when I go on holiday.

Got 1 week worth of shakes/soups so gonna go for first week and get into the second week, cos that always seems to be where I fall down.

Positives vibes to all for today so we get through it.

Hi can i join your cambridge challenge, im on my first day of ss, go to spain tomorrow taking them with me to shake it on up :D hehe... im 12.12 and want to be 9.12 or 10 whichever suits me best :D because im 5'7... im a returner so i know its hard thats why i have joined this site i didnt have a site before im hoping this will help me :D Amy x

HI Julie, things are pretty good except the weight. Passed my nursing degree, got one more essay to hand in for my diploma and that will be me ready. Got my job in neurosurgery that I so desperately wanted, so couldn't ask for much else except to feel good when I go on holiday.

Got 1 week worth of shakes/soups so gonna go for first week and get into the second week, cos that always seems to be where I fall down.

Positives vibes to all for today so we get through it.

Hun thats truly fab news! Stay with us!

xx

Hi there, my partners mum lives in albox, near almerie, near the tourist resort of mojaca or something like that, she has a pool and sun loungers i intend to stay put swimming a few laps and catching the rays, drinking water and shaking the shakes up haha... i want to come back a new woman.....i struggle at home with ss.. im a staff nurse and i dont always get my break and well im embarrassed to have ppl know im doing this diet because normally you get greif for doing them lol !! so 12.12 and raring to go hehe what about you ??

Hi Amy and welcome to Donnas challenge!

Whereabouts in Spain are you off to babes?

xx
:rotflmao: My chalenge!! omg.. and im the one who keeps messing up! how imbarrassing :eek:

:welcome: Amy hun :)
Good luck with cd and spain wow sounds lovely! :jelous: lol :D

:rotflmao: My chalenge!! omg.. and im the one who keeps messing up! how imbarrassing :eek:

:welcome: Amy hun :)
Good luck with cd and spain wow sounds lovely! :jelous: lol :D
And my spelling is Embarrassing!!! lol :eek:
Challenge* and Embarrassing* :sign0007:

Anyhow.. how you all doing?
Im one choc mint pack down and 4 pints of water so far :)

Hi all on day 5 of my restart and as yet failed to ss for one day. I am trying really hard today. My sis is getting married in 2 weeks OMG and I have a nice top to squeeze into!!.
Lost a stone a few weeks ago on CD but managed to put 5lb on last week. I think its nearly gone again.
Anyway good luck every one. My first mini goal is to get through 1 day.

Nearly throgh day 1 yaaaaaaay :D had nearly 4 pints the more u drink the more u shrink keeps me going the thought of sipping shakes at the side of the pool :D yummy :p hehe... im getting weighed in the am see what a days absistence does for the body hehe x

hey guys. have just been having a read through. there's one thing i can't believe... THAT YOU STILL COOK FOR OTHER PEOPLE!! i am starting this on tuesday and my OH is very very aware that he's going to be faring for himself for the next few months at least and he's resigned himself to living on sandwiches, hee. i just couldn't cook for others and not nibble at it myself, so i've point blank refused to do the cooking. i also make our bread, but that involves throwing things in the bread maker and drooling over the smell :D

abz xx

Hi everyone. I lost point 2 of a pound in the last three days-well at least its going the right way. Good day today so far but have had all three Cambridge and that included my bar so I may have to have a fourth!

0.2 of a pound is 0.2 of a pound! At least it's coming off as opposed to going on! Well done Lisa!

Sorry about my whinge earlier, I'm feeling much better now I've stuffed myself full of chocolate and Evening Primrose hehe!

I'm going to start (again) Tuesday the day after my driving test. That way I can either celebrate with some champagne or comiserate with some stodgy rubbish!

How has everyone found today? Have we been good ;)

x x x x

Hi girls :)

Yes bex so far ive been really good.. got 1 pack left to have yet too.

But had a bit stress at home and now im thikning.. food :eat:

So ive come on here instead lol

Day 1 (again) for me so i gotta get through it... i know i can do it.. as when i started 22nd april i made it to day 19 before i ate :doh:
Now it's taken me on and off till today to get back on track :mad:

Bex... dont worry about earlier hun... think it's a good idea to wait a few days and good luck with the driving test :character00182:

Back