98 DAY CHALLENGE

Bex you have a great way with words! lol!

xx

Bex you have a great way with words! lol!

xx

Sorry :eek: I've got a proper gutter mouth today :eek:

Will go wash my mouth out. Oh well best get back to delivery suite, my lovely student has had enough of the library for today!

I was researching I swear and I accidentally typed MiniMins into google :eek:

Hi again all.. sorry about earlier had to run had visitors at the door.

Aww bex hun.. jools is right you do have a great way with words!
But i understand your frustration.. it is so hard to get going on this diet and so easy to slip up!
Keep at it hun.. you will get there :)

Well done jools for not giving into those damn food demons!! :D

Im still going good.. im gonna try make a strawberry mousse for tea... being brave as i only ever have the chocy flavours and bars ;)

Good on you Donna :) go for it, strawberry is actually quite scrummy as a mousse.

I've written the day off. I'm seeing my counsellor tomorrow to have a chat about SS+ or the 790/810 plan so maybe that is the way forward?

My feet feel like they've run a marathon, I wonder how far I walked today. *note to self, take pedomoter Sunday*

Who gave me that rep? Thank you whoever it was, you're right. Need to buckle down, get a grip and just do it! How hard can it be.

*chants in head... come on fat fook, put the pie down*

bex you are a hoot!! :D hope you come up with something you will enjoy tomorrow. good luck!!

abz xx

Well had me strawberry mousse and yeah it was nice.. made a change :D

Think im gonna be really brave and try butterscotch mousse tomorrow, hoping it'll taste a bit like angel delight as the strawberry one did... although that might just be me! lol

howdy. well we just went for what was supposed to be a nice relaxing walk around the lake in roundhay park. i needed the loo and forgot to go before leaving work, however it was managable. when we got there however all the public loos had closed and thomas decided he was too desperate. so what we actually had was an angry and very short stomp around a very small part of the park. i was not amused!! the only reason i wanted to go was to walk around one of the lakes and we didn't even make it to one end of one. damn bloody men and their walnut sized bladders. i mean, for f*ck's sake!! so i'm annoyed now and have attempted mint hot chocolate but it's kind of lumpy and a bit gross. *sigh* and i have to work tomorrow and there's loads of things i have to do and i don't know how. not turning out to be a great evening. hmph.

abz xx

Ohhh abz im sorry hun... but had to laugh at the "damn bloody men and their walnut sized bladders" :rotflmao:

Mine is just the same ( my man not my bladder!) so i know what you mean.. he's worse than me and im the one on cd!!

Im struggling a bit at the mo... why is it im fine all week and soon as the weekend comes all i can think of is food! :mad:
I cut my malt toffee bar up earlier into lots of little bits and i keep going to the fridge and nibbling bits, i also got some jelly made up so that'll have to do, was gonna watch a film have a late night but might have to go to bed early :( to avoid this feeling of wanting to eat :mad:

And im not in ketosis yet?!!! i checked earlier.. how is that possible???
i did 6 days 100% on day 7 i picked.. well ate.. then days 8, 9, 10, 11 and today day 12 ive been 100%.
Im thinking it's the bars you know... but i know that i cannot do this crazy diet without um :sigh: im really worried now :(

Exactly Don, I keep telling myself 'it's AngelDelight, oooooh naughty me what a naughty treat I'm having' hahaha

x x x x x
Totally span out then!!! looked in my pop up's to see what friends are online saw this name "taronga leela" thought "who the hell? i dont remember adding them as a friend but hey ho another friend.. then go into today's post start reading through and it's you!! :eek:
Why the name change hun?
Totally got me lol :giggle:

Totally span out then!!! looked in my pot up's to see what friends are online saw this name "taronga leela" thought "who the hell? i dont remember adding them as a friend but hey ho another friend.. then go into today's post start reading through and it's you!! :eek:
Why the name change hun?
Totally got me lol :giggle:

Sorry to dissapoint ;)

Will PM ya flower x x x x

Back