98 DAY CHALLENGE

you will have to create a pin for yourself babes .. can't remember how but Im sure you will figure it out.

xx

lol you are not thick! took me ages to work it out too.

when you are in ticker factory and have done your ticker you have to 'copy' the 'bb code' scroll down under your ticker and you will see it .....

.... then you have to come back on her and into 'user cp' and into 'edit signature' where you will 'paste' the code you have copied.

Hope that makes sense to you .. its hard to explain!

xx

I like your ticker Sapphire32! Managed up to now on 1 tetra, 1 shake and a bar. How you doing Donnamarie?

Got up early today-was so excited that I ss all day yesterday. I watched a programme on the lifestyle channel called Fat Doctors to stop me creeping into the kitchen! Drunk masses of water but-pleased on the scales today-keep it up me, and all my friends!

I keep blaming my weight gain on pregnancy. My youngest of three is 24!

Hahahahahah! That is excellent, I'm one for blaming my weight issue on being pregnant and my little angel is now 3 and a half. Not quite as fancy as your 24 years Lisa!

Oh and I wish I had a (not patronising) pat on the back smiley man for you all. I'm so so proud of you! Lisa, grab on to how you're feeling right now about completing 1 day SS. Just imagine how elated you'll feel once at goal. They'll be able to see your smile shining up in the Hubble telescope ;)

Lots of luck to all my strong online buddies today! x x x x x x x x

Day 3 so far for me of s/s :)

I'm only doing Cambridge till next Friday when HOPEFULLY i'll fit into my size "14s" nicely,lol! Just need to shift that horrible bulge that kinda sits over the jeans, anyone know what i mean? (lol!)

I'm also doing workout classes 4 times a week to help boost my weightloss which last one hour each! So far the exercise hasn't made me want to eat anymore,THANK GOD as it did the last time (roller skating)

Need to run!! Getting my hair cut in half an hour!! Catch you all later :)

Stay strong!!! x x x

well iv made it to day 2 and doing not too bad lol as yesterday i was naughty and ate a tunnocks snowball that just kept glaring at me and daring me to eat it :break_diet:lol (slaps hand), today has been alot better, but it is now that im feeling hungry and want something to nibble on...hhheeelllpp!!!!! lol do you guys have any pointers on what i could nibble on to take the edge off the hunger pang and still not damage my result for next week???? feathers mentioned once about being told that you could nibble on cheese or cold meat, can i??

hope you have all had a gd day and keep it up, your all do fab!!!!;)

Lisa! how is day 2 for you going? I hope it's been a good one ;)

Jools! (my day 3 buddy:) how has today been for you so far? My day 3 has been great! I think i must be in ketosis as i don't feel hungry?

Donna! how are you? :)

Sapphire32! love yer ticker girl! ;)

I forgot to say (probably because i thought i was going to fail again,lol!) that i was 12/12 on Monday morning on MY scales, so i'll let you know on Monday coming what i am which will be a week later, if i last,lol! I need too!! Want to be a size 14 for going to London!!!!!!!!!!!

Feathers goes off to sip on her last pint of water :)

Can i just point out that it WASN'T a CDC that mentioned eating a slice of meat or a little cheese - it was actually a "friend of a friend" that did this and still had a good weight loss :)

Good Luck Sapphire and i hope you stay strong tonight :)

Feathers, I am nearly the same weight as you -12. 8 today. I have had another good day-can I make it three in a row!! I want to look downwards and see my nether regions without sucking in a huge belly! I am also just on the edge now of sise 14 clothes-there needs to be a 15!

Hi:party0019:

Day 3 here to.

So far so good.

Back