Hi Sarah!
Well done on your 10lb loss that’s fantastic!!
ah what I’d do for a tuna salad right now!! You’re right though that’s nothing major and you’re motivated to get back on tomorrow which is great!!
thanks for the praise.... although this is from when I first joined here back in 2013 and I don’t know how to change it!!! I wish I was 11 stone now but nearly double that 😢 I’m not sure how to change the weigh bar!
I’ve found it ok to be honest.... the first few days were awful! I was so hungry and literally dreamed about dancing dairy milk bars 🤣 this is day 13 and I’ve lost 13lb which I can’t complain about! I weigh on Tuesday which throws me out anyway as it seems odd not to do it on a Monday so might have to change that too 🙈

Hi. Thank you.
Click on your avatar pic and go account details and scroll down and it's there where you change info.
13lbs is brilliant. My other half says he can see a difference on me.
Problem I have, which some say is an excuse but it's true, is I have my dad's build so I'll always weigh heavier. I'm better with measurements.
This is no easy diet. I don't like anything they have to offer that's savoury, literally having just shakes from Monday.
I don't like the bars either and I feel I'm chewing them for too long.

Ah fabulous thank you for that!
my weight should be a more accurate reflection now 🙈
I’m probably better with measurements too but I am completely addicted to the number on the scales!
It’s definitely not easy. I imagine it will be much harder when things open up and we start going out for food/drinks too!! I quite like the foods to be honest so I’m not finding that aspect too hard but I feel really hungry if I have a shake. They just don’t keep me at bay until the next “meal”. What do you do to get over the “real food” cravings? Or do you just ride it out?😊

No problem.
I normally just ride it out. I'm on 4 product's a day. I wake up at 5.30am and have a black coffee, then 7am I have my first and then 4 hourly. I normally have plenty to be getting on with housework wise so do that.
It is hard, I already miss chewing food 🤣.
I've got over the whole locking spoons when preparing the kids dinner etc 🙃. I don't fancy food really like I use to.

I’ve added a 4th product to my day - usually a bar - just to give me something to chew!! I end up chewing them for ages they are like tree bark aren’t they 🤣
I’ve ordered some fava beans and little chocolate crisp things this week so hoping to go back down to 3 with the added snack 😊
I’ve been having black coffee too, I just can’t stomach black tea so I’m looking forward to having a splash of milk in a few weeks!

Hi everyone. I'm a new starter on CD and I'm currently on day 5. In doing step 2 do that I can have a small healthy meal with my family in the evenings and so far I've not struggle at all but today I feel like I've been hit by a bus! I ache all over and I have absolutely no energy 😢
Determined to push through the pain barrier though as I HAVE to lose weight and lots of it.

Hi all!
My birthday was March 4th so I had a 1:1 porridge for breakfast, shake for lunch then 2 slices pizza and a birthday brownie so only lost 2lb last week. I weigh on Tuesdays for some strange reason 😂
@Shrinkingdownforthegown yes I had that too but stick with it it does pass!! I found drinking an extra 500mls of water helped it to pass sooner.
How are you all getting on? Xx

Today's the day. 1st February 2021. Time to hit the reset button on my relationship with eating.
I'm the heaviest I've ever been. I'm constantly out of breath, I've a ruptured meniscus in my left knee, plantar fasciitis in my right foot and despite trying my damndest to own being a big girl, the reality is my health is really suffering now. I know I'm quickly becoming less mobile because everything hurts and it's just too much effort to haul this body round.
I love food. I love cooking. I love eating. Increasingly though I'm just eating for the sake of eating. Anything so long as it's no hassle to cook. I can't even be bothered to think about what to cook. I'm so tired of it all and yet I can't stop eating. I've been here before. At this point where I feel I'm spiraling. Cambridge was my go to then. Take food and all the associated (for me) drama out of the equation. Learn to love food again for the right reasons. Repair my relationship with eating. So here I am again.
I feel driven and ready but also nervous and a little fearful. I'm hoping that keeping a diary here will help me by sharing my thoughts, and maybe help others too. I'll try and check in every night but may pop back during the days too, especially during the first few days which I expect may be a little bit rough. I've weighed myself, taken my measurements and will take photos later today when I'm looking a little less "just rolled out of bed".

1:1 Cambridge Step 1...here I come!
Where can I buy Cambridge?

Back