A birthday present to myself: to reach Target!

We are off to Majorca. It will be our 6th time there but we all love it.

Had a bit of a blow out tonight. 2 satsumas a yoghurt, a fox's chocolate biscuit and 2 alpen light bars! Think I am satisfied now though! Not too bad as having a green day so alpen will be hexb and biscuit is probably 5 syns.

Aw I love Majorca, it's such a nice place (well, most of it lol!)

Yep you're right most biscuits are around 5 syns, I always have one at night time with a cup of tea. And like you say you're on a green day so you get your extra a's & b's, that's what I love about Green days :D

We go to the north side, Alcudia as it's so family friendly.

How are you finding slimming world? I love the plan but use more milk than allowed as I have to have my tea and coffee! I have switched to skimmed though. If I can still lose a bit each week and still have what I want generally, I think I will stick to it. 8 weeks has been my max so far so should have a mini goal to try and beat that.

Hope you gave a good, on plan weekend.

Alcudia is lovely, been there a few times.

I'm really enjoying SW but I stayed the same this week (my first week) and really don't know why!! so hopefully it will show up this week as I don't know what I'll do if I haven't lost this week!

Hope you have a lovely weekend too :)

Alcudia is lovely, been there a few times.

I'm really enjoying SW but I stayed the same this week (my first week) and really don't know why!! so hopefully it will show up this week as I don't know what I'll do if I haven't lost this week!

Hope you have a lovely weekend too :)
Are you keeping a food diary? Sometimes writing it all down can help. I have to confess I don't and my measuring scales are a bit naff. They go up in 25gram steps so measuring 42g of bean flakes is hard!

so frustrating if you stick to plan and don't lose. Keep the faith though, I am sure it will show this week.

Are you keeping a food diary? Sometimes writing it all down can help. I have to confess I don't and my measuring scales are a bit naff. They go up in 25gram steps so measuring 42g of bean flakes is hard!

so frustrating if you stick to plan and don't lose. Keep the faith though, I am sure it will show this week.

Yeah I kept a diary all last week, doing the same this week too. My consultant is going to phone me today to go through it (I forgot to take it with me on Wednesday) so we'll see what she says!

How's your weekend been Stevie and Lindsay? xxxx

How's your weekend been Stevie and Lindsay? xxxx
Hi. My weekend has been quiet. Food shopping yesterday in tesco with eldest son. We used the scan as you go along thingy and he loved it. He helped weigh everything and scanned it all. Best food shopping trip ever apparently! Not been out all today, just done washing and housework and trying to pluck up the courage to tackle the ironing later.

Food wise I have been fine. Nice SW fry up this morning and pork roasting in the oven for dinner. It smells great and am getting hungry now.

How about everyone else, have you all had good weekends?

I've had a fairly quiet weekend, been doing housework today, boring! We are also having roast pork this evening, it smells amazing! I am very strange in the fact that I like Mint sauce with pork instead of apple sauce lol! No added sugar mint sauce is free too :)

I've had a fairly quiet weekend, been doing housework today, boring! We are also having roast pork this evening, it smells amazing! I am very strange in the fact that I like Mint sauce with pork instead of apple sauce lol! No added sugar mint sauce is free too :)
I love mint sauce but never think to have it with anything other than lamb!

I love mint sauce but never think to have it with anything other than lamb!

Most people don't lol! I guess I'm just strange that way :D

Roast pork was lovely, had it with mash (used some of my milk allowance to make creamy), my own roast potatoes (done in airfryer), carrots and sugar snap peas - delish!! Oh and a small Yorkshire (3 syns)

Most people don't lol! I guess I'm just strange that way :D

Roast pork was lovely, had it with mash (used some of my milk allowance to make creamy), my own roast potatoes (done in airfryer), carrots and sugar snap peas - delish!! Oh and a small Yorkshire (3 syns)
Do you think the roast potatoes are different/better than par boiling and using fry light in the oven?

Do you think the roast potatoes are different/better than par boiling and using fry light in the oven?

Yeah I think they're better in the airfryer but I do par boil them first then give them a wee spray with the fry light xxxx

Let us know how you get on tonight Stevie :)

Ooh sorry ladies, haven't posted for a few days!!

Well, I'm really nervous for weigh in tonight. I've had such a good week and have been 100% on plan. However, bloody Mother Nature has decided to show her face this morning. Of all of the times, THE morning of weigh in!! Grrr, how annoying. So how tonight will go is anybody's guess! Will report back later on, and thanks for the luck!

How is everyone else doing? xx

Hi Stevie, good luck with the weigh in later. Having a good week so far, all on plan. Got sausage and mash tonight so looking forward to that.

Oh yum!! I love sausage and mash. I tried the new Quorn low fat sausages from Sainsbury's on Sunday. They are the only Quorn sausages that are now free and they are lush!!

I'm using my leftover Syns for an Indian after weigh in tonight, and some chocolate / sweets afterwards. Can't wait!

Weigh in is looming. And I am still dreading it!! I feel so heavy and bloated. We will see x

Oooh an Indian, how fab! What do you normally get? I love a dopiaza or balti.

I haven't tried the quorn sausages, will need to give them a go. I normally have the Linda McCartney Red Onion and Rosemary ones, I love them!

What time is your WI? You'll be fine!

The other sausages I like are low fat ones from Sainsbury's, think they're cracked black pepper ones? Half a syn which is great!

Oh yes, love the red onion and rosemary ones. They are yum!!

Well I lost 1.5lb at group tonight! So your well wishes and positive vibes must have worked!! I really wasn't expecting a loss tonight, even though I've been totally on plan. I just feel so fat and bloated at the minute, and really sluggish too. So to have still lost is amazing!! I am over the moon :)

I really enjoyed my Indian tonight. I always get chicken Jalfrezi. It's my favourite and only 8.5 Syns for 350g! I always get it with boiled rice and a green salad. Just finishing the rest of my weekly Syns off with a packet of sugar free haribo and a creme egg, yummy!

22lb and 24 weeks to go!!

Back