A birthday present to myself: to reach Target!

Woo hoo, well done! 1.5lbs is another fab loss for you.

Your Indian sounds yummy...and a cream egg you say?! Mmmm love them, enjoy! xxxx

Oh yes, love the red onion and rosemary ones. They are yum!!

Well I lost 1.5lb at group tonight! So your well wishes and positive vibes must have worked!! I really wasn't expecting a loss tonight, even though I've been totally on plan. I just feel so fat and bloated at the minute, and really sluggish too. So to have still lost is amazing!! I am over the moon :)

I really enjoyed my Indian tonight. I always get chicken Jalfrezi. It's my favourite and only 8.5 Syns for 350g! I always get it with boiled rice and a green salad. Just finishing the rest of my weekly Syns off with a packet of sugar free haribo and a creme egg, yummy!

22lb and 24 weeks to go!!
We'll done Stevie. Gosh I love chicken jalfrezi and creme eggs. I have resisted so far but they keep winking at me in the shop!

Good morning ladies, Happy Wednesday! Half way through the working week already, yay :)

Just wanted to wish you good luck for weigh in today, Jane! I hope you get the result you want this week hun.

Sorry Lindsay, I forget which day you weigh in?

Have a great day both xx

Good morning ladies, Happy Wednesday! Half way through the working week already, yay :)

Just wanted to wish you good luck for weigh in today, Jane! I hope you get the result you want this week hun.

Sorry Lindsay, I forget which day you weigh in?

Have a great day both xx

Thank you Stevie :) I'm so nervous I can't tell you! Woke up so early this morning thinking about it, it's ridiculous!! I will be absolutely gutted if I don't get a decent loss tonight....keep your fingers crossed!

I can gladly report I lost 4lbs!!! So pleased after last weeks disappointment! :D

Fantastic loss Jane!! Well done lovely :D

Good luck for Friday Lindsay, stick with it and I'm sure you'll have a great loss hun!

Goodnight both xx

Thanks ladies, still so pleased! :D

Hope you've both had a good day xxxx

Good luck for WI tomorrow Lindsey :)

Happy Friday both! :D

Lindsay, good luck for weigh in! Keeping my fingers crossed you get that 1lb xx

Happy Friday both! :D

Lindsay, good luck for weigh in! Keeping my fingers crossed you get that 1lb xx
I appear to have lost 4lb. I did weigh myself about 15 times on every surface in the downstairs of my house and scales said the same each time. Am gobsmacked if they are correct (hope they are) and super motivated for the coming week. Just hope it's not a fluke...........

Wow well done Lindsey, fantastic result! :)

Anyone got plans for the weekend? Kids have football Saturday and Sunday morning so I will be in a field, cold and wet most likely. No other plans, better do the cleaning and ironing. So exciting!

Not much happening here, we're trying to have a very quiet few months after the craziness of the festive season! I plan on having a clothes clear out tomorrow, going to eBay some old stuff. I've got an appointment with a personal trainer tomorrow afternoon....eeeek! Plan on going for a swim after that (If I'm still able to breathe!) and then a quiet night in front of the box I think.

Probably some cleaning and ironing involved somewhere along the line for me too!

Fantastic result Lindsay!! Wow, 4lb! That's brilliant. Well done you :)

Just a quiet weekend for me too. I'm off to get my nails done at 12pm and then just going to chill out and not do much for the afternoon. My boyfriend is playing football until about 5, but when he's home I'll be going round and were going to have a takeaway and just have a chilled out night. I can't wait, going to have an Indian again as I love chicken Jalfrezi and it's good knowing I can have it and still be on plan! Then tomorrow will probably just be a lazy day catching up on hollyoaks etc.

I have been so bloated this week (I still am now), and my scales have been showing a gain. Just checked again this morning and they have finally moved in the right direction!! Not going to get my hopes up, just going to carry on sticking to plan and see what happens on Tuesday night.

Have a good weekend lovely ladies xx

Weigh in tonight. I've been so good again, so I'm looking forward to see what the scales say! Although I did have star week Wednesday - Saturday and was very bloated. But I remained 100% on plan and within my Syns! Can't wait for group, I love Tuesday nights :) x

Morning Stevie :)

I'm excited to hear how you get on tonight, I'm sure you're going to have a good result!

I'm off shopping with my friend today (who is a skinny Minnie!!), hopefully one day soon I'll be able to shop again in Topshop, River Island etc! Going to go for lunch at Nando's too so I can stay on plan.

Have a good day ladies xxxx

Yay! I lost another 1.5lb tonight! Which eliminates my Christmas / New Year gain and takes me back down to my lowest weight of 11st 6.5lb :D

3lb to go for my 3.5st award.

20.5lb and 23 weeks to go!

Back