A bit late to the game

I have seen some watches, but the distance is only measured in steps, not miles,but they do monitor your calories.. think i'll have a look on ebay for a hrm.. so confusing! ;) x

I've just realised that mine actually does count steps too. Although I think you might have to have the foot pod for it to count them

1lb off, which is obviously good. would've liked better, specially with the doctors appointment tomorrow. I missed 3 days walking. 2 days because it was raining and the other as I was going out & just didn't have enough time between getting home.

I also realised this week that I can cross my arms across my boobs lol. Before I started I could only cross them over the top of my boobs and even with the weight I've lost I still feel my boobs are too big. So that was a nice realisation!

well done pk, good luck at the doctors tomorrow..i'm weighing in the morning and docs check in 2 weeks, staying positive for a good result!

well its always wonderful to find out you can do something you couldnt before lol

and well done on the pound..
thts what im hoping for this week...
we can do this... 1 pound at a time :)

Thanks guys will let you know!

GL Kes!

So 2lbs off according the doctor and he was pleased with that

When I hopped on the scales this morning (at home) I was 1lb less than yesterday which was good :D

Wow.... that's brill... great news

And with only 21 lbs to go.. woop woop

Wow that's less than 2st! lol

Yep... and its 1.5 stones..... that's all.....

I've got 2.5 stone to go now... ehhhhh

You'll do it kes :)

3lbs on this week.

Started off well but ended up a bit of a disaster.

No exercise Thursday & Friday and Friday & Saturdays were trainwrecks food wise.

I'm just hoping that most of the "damage" is due to TOTM though.

im sure that it prob is.. drink pleanty this week :)

good luck for this week...
have you got a good one planned?

Thanks Rach going to try!

I would say its's totm too...aunt flo is a cow!... have a great week hun
x

Right so 3lbs off this week. Hurrah!

Week was mostly okay except for Friday where there was much wine and most of ab ig bag of senstations crisps ate, oh and most of a bag of toffee crisp clusters *ahem*

I have been out for an hours worth of walking Friday, yesterday, I'll be going out shortly today & hopefully tomorrow too (as I'm off work).

In non diet releated news my mum and I finally managed to get some tickets for the Olympics! Originally had applied for £1000 odds worth (got nothing). Did the 2nd chance for 2 morning athletics heats and only managed to get one.

But a nice couple of days in London loom :D

well done hun on the 3lbs!! so pleased for you!!

It's nice to hear someone you know get tickets for the olympics, so many people have lost out! I hope you have a lovely time in London!!

Back