A bit of advice from me regarding Goal weight and Stabilisation phase

i think the usual advice is that you have to move from SS/SS+ up to 810 at a BMI25, then you can stay on that until goal. When at goal, you move up through the maintenance plans which you will probably still lose on from what i understand but it might not be a lot.
I would probably stay on 810 till goal hun, then move up over the 6 weeks and then off the CD products then if your ready.
Hth Vikki

xx

As an old (in both senses of the word :rolleyes:) hand at this stabilisation/maintenance lark I would also say that I agree with not rushing to move to the higher calorie plans too early.

As a CDC I usually suggest to my clients that they SS/SS+, depending on their personal preference, until they get to within 7 lbs of BMI 25 then move up to Step 2 (810 cals) to get to within the healthy range for their height and then progressively increase up the plans, doing each step for at least 2 weeks at a time.

Maintenance will vary from person to person but usually most people find the level which suits them best through trial and error - and regular monitoring of their weight of course :)

Thanks for your advice with this. Think I will ask my CDC if I can stay on 810 maybe until I'm nearer target then. Don't want it to slow down too much as I'm afraid my motivation will vanish along with my losses :rolleyes:

there is always time in the future for working up the plans, and your CDC shouldnt force you into do anything your not ready for...! :D
xx

Back