A cheap cut of Lamb = Amezzin

rumbly-tums

Slowly but surely x
I bout a cheap cut of lamb (Lamb breast - slightly fatty). It was only £3 for a good sized joint. Its the cheapest cut of lamb at your butchers, ask him to save you some!

I cooked it on gas mark 1 for 4 hours wrapped in foil. And OMG! It was so tender, it fell apart when I tried to slice it. It was more tasty than shoulder and I love shoulder. It fed me, my daughter and hubby - they had it with rice and veg - I had it with a ton of leek and cabbage.

Try it, I beg you - it takes the edge of expensive carbing!

For me, lamb is the king of meats....it cannot be beaten!

Always good to hear of some bargains - though unfortunately around my way butchers are few and far between. I still try and look out for cheap lamb in the supermarkets. Had a reduced price boneless shoulder last week which was roasted then slightly fried with a small amount of korma sauce....it was probably the best dinner I've ever had on a low carb diet!

Sainsburys sell it, its their basic range and is dirt cheap. def going to be a weekly feature.
Its so tasty, nicer then steak. I cant get enough steamed cabbage right now, def getting three cupfuls (parp!)

Lamb is one meat I have never really eaten much of, but since I have just started Atkins, I will definitely be giving this a go. Cheers.

Bought mine at sainsburys earlier, having it tomorrow night, as said only £3 for the joint. looking very forward to tomorrow

Back