A Cheating Tale

jenki2

Rat Crazy
I just wanted to write about my experience with cheating!:break_diet:
So I’ve been pootling along losing nicely and along come’s my sister-in-law’s hen party last Saturday.

I brought along some chicken and pork scratchings for myself and a bottle of red wine.

There were absolutely tons of sweets, crisps etc. (It was a slumber party) I avoided them all night! Ate my pork scratchings and my chicken and was very happy with my wine…. So about 11 o’clock (Doom Time as it will now be known) I caved.. I have no idea why! I wasn’t even hungry! I had 2 mini curly wurlys and some crisps and some peanuts! Not a massive pig out I know!

Sunday I got straight back on plan! Weighed myself Monday Morning I had gained 8lb! I’ve been sticking to the plan since then…. Its now Friday and I am only finally beginning to lose some of that weight gain (3lb down).

So let this be a lesson to others! I hope my mistake will deter you. It wasn’t worth it at all. And this week has been spent losing that “rubbish” gain that could have been put to better use with plenty of the excess flab I already have :D

Jeez 8lbs from that!!! are you drinking plenty of water x

Wow! I've caved and eaten half a stuff crust pizza, cheesecake, sweets and god only knows what, and only gained half that!

Perhaps curly wurlys are the devils food!!!

Haha! Curly Wurlys may indeed be the devils food!

I am drinking lots and lots of water :)

xx

Wow - that was a horrible fine to pay for the small amount of sheeting you did. Are you sure no-one was pouring sweets into your mouth while you were asleep ;-)

i know how you feel,i've gained and
i'm feeling thoughly(sp)ashamed
and sick as a pig on top.

YOu're back on track and that's what really counts. A lesson learned. ;)

Just bear in mind though it was only 8lbs of water, it'd be impossible to gain 8 fatty pounds so soon! You'll pee it out in no time! Were you a bit tipsy?

I find drinking alcohol gives me the munchies :-|

Back