A confession

DaveP

I dont know if I should be saying this. And I know you will all hate me for it and call me disgusting but....................................................

I crave Kebabs every minute of every day on this ****ing diet.

lol

why not see if you can fashion a faux kebab from the packs and bars? :rotflmao:

It's odd the things you crave - mine was Stilton cheese for ages but not crisps which I would have bet money on before.

Your head does funny things to you but at least you know it's not real hunger but just a whimsy.

Hugs to you Dave in your kebab related hour of need
xx

"My name is Dave ... and I'm a kebab addict" ;)

Sending hot tea (black, no sugar) and sympathy your way x

WEIRDLY, I'm only craving good foods (never had THAT before!). I could MURDER a piece of broccoli right now!!!

Hiya

First time round on this diet mine was raisins and dried fruit........... yet I cant stand anything like that.... so definately weird!!!!!!!!!!

Well during my lapses i dont eat chocolate or sweets or chips, I have a kebab. I feel drity jsut saying that but Im glad I have got it out.

Kebabs ARE covered in cooking oil!

This might do it though - apparently where you get those cones of meat, they sometimes slap the new meat over the old and food hygiene people have found that the middle is completely infested with maggots where it's decomposed.

Still fancy a kebab?

Kebabs ARE covered in cooking oil!

This might do it though - apparently where you get those cones of meat, they sometimes slap the new meat over the old and food hygiene people have found that the middle is completely infested with maggots where it's decomposed.

Still fancy a kebab?

:eek: You can tell I don't eat them! lol! Maggots is a good idea - I'll have to try imagining that when I get a craving! :D

Oh yeah its the maggots you love really, then the P. girl and then the kebabs.;)

Yeh well id rather mix the portugese girl and the kebab. that would nice. And I just reread that and amde me realise why im a fat guy that nobody should talk to.

Yeh well id rather mix the portugese girl and the kebab. that would nice. And I just reread that and amde me realise why im a fat guy that nobody should talk to.

:eek:Absolute rubbish! Stop that thinking right now! :whoopass:

For me it's KFC!

What is even worse is that KFC is on the banned list due to their ethical practise!

Wouldn't fancy a normal kebab but could go a chicken one on nan bread with salad and roast peppers and mushrooms ............. shhhhh no I didn't say that!

Back