A day in the life of *Saski* - Woohoo! What a good'un! :)

Hi and welcome to WW, sorry a bit slow in catching up with your diary but always pleased to have a new one to see and post in.

Good luck with your weight loss journey

M

Good Afternoon bear and CCPM thank you very much for your posts. I hope you are both having a lovely day!

My day has been fairly good so far. I got to spend some time with my OH and we watched Slumdog Millionaire which is absolutely awesome. Would definately recommend it!

I also met up with my friend who asked me if I'd lost weight which was wicked. He said he could definately tell so that's always nice to hear. :D I was dead chuffed.

Ok so my menu for today.

B - Dippy egg and soldiers :) (4.5)
S - WW yog (0.5) SF Jelly (0)
L - Fish cake (3) Salad (0) Jersey Royals (2) SkinnyCow Mint - (1.5)

Not too sure what to have for dinner yet so we shall see.

Hope you have all had a lovely day my lovelies. Just settling down for some Biggest Loser now. Yay xxxx

Good afternoon my lovely. Yeh it really was a nice boost. Have you got anything nice sorted for this evening? xx

Sounds very nice m'dear. I'm not sure what's happening at the moment tonight to be honest I'll just go with the flow. Tehe. Nice use of french there btw 'le pooch'. Very impressive. :p xx

Great idea Saski, to post your intake of points, it gives us others a clue about things to eat as well.
Glad someone noticed your weight loss, it's a real boost for you.
Hey Bear, I see you're in Kirkudbright! We often go there when we holiday in Galloway, we were there in Feb, staying at Allanhead, nr Borgue. We love that area and might think about retiring up there when the time comes (Daughter lives in Edinburgh, so it'd be closer)

well done on your non scale victory, i think those are the best and deffo confidence boosters

mmmmmmm runny yolky egg and soldiers

xx

Hey Bear, I see you're in Kirkudbright! We often go there when we holiday in Galloway, we were there in Feb, staying at Allanhead, nr Borgue. We love that area and might think about retiring up there when the time comes (Daughter lives in Edinburgh, so it'd be closer)

Hi Cathy :D

Allanhead doesn't ring a bell, but Borgue is lovely. My mums side of the family are from there and I have a few friends there too. Kirkcudbright is lovely, especially in the summer. Does my head in sometimes though, it's one of those places that everyboy knows everything about you. But it's a proven fact that no matter how far you go away from it, it will always draw you back, I went to Aberdeen and
I still came back! Nice place to retire to and bring up children too! How often do you visit? Edinburgh is very nice too!

Sorry Saski, just totally gatecrashed your thread :eek: tee hee!!

x

Sorry Claire, Allanhead is the house, it's between Borgue and Brighouse Bay.
We visit the area at least once a year, but often twice or three times. We like to go with friends and share a cottage.
Yes, Edinburgh is gorgeous, Jen has been there a year now, she and her Fiance met at University in Glasgow, she was there eight years. We loved Glasgow too, a very friendly, cosmopolitan City.

I thought I didn't recognise the name, I thought there was a village somewhere I didn't know about :eek: I can definitely see the attraction, it is a very pretty little place in the summer.

Glasgow is lovely, to be honest I prefer it to Edinburgh but probably just because I've been there more often! ;) Did you visit the Kelvingrove Gallery, it's fantastic! x

Hey Cathy, Lucysmommy and GD
Thank you so much for your posts! It was a really nice feeling. Dippy eggs are clearly the way forward L and GD today was the first time i had watched Slumdog but it's really really excellent.

I thought I'd give an update of my food for the day as well.

B - Dippy egg and soldiers :) (4.5)
S - WW yog (0.5) SF Jelly (0)
L - Fish cake (3) Salad (0) Jersey Royals (2) SkinnyCow Mint - (1.5)
S - Crisp breads (2) WW yog (0.5) SF Jelly (0)
D - Sweet chilli prawn stir fry - (4.5) SkinnyCow Mint (1.5)

So currently on 20/27 so thinking of a nice treat to have with my remaining points.

I'm having a fairly dull evening at the moment (all the better for coming on here of course) so i'm trying really hard to resist automatically going to the food cupboard! MUST BE STRONG! Tehe :)

Hope you have had a nice evening m'dears. xxx

It's all good bear feel free to gatecrash whenever you wish :) xx

I see you are enjoying skinny cow mint ice cream ;) Me too! Just finished one. They rock! I've spend my evening playing on the PS3 until my dear OH booted me off lol. Hope the rest of your night is good!

Yeh i'm a little obsessed with them :eek:. Every part of me is trying to resist the last one! I spent my evening playing Mario Kart Wii! Such similarities the mark of great people surely :p. That's not on you should boot your OH off it. Tell him i said so i'm sure that'll work no problem ...:rolleyes: xxx

Haha I dont think he is too impressed. He wants to watch some rubbish TV program :(. Obviously the computer is the better choice ;) I've not played mario kart wii though- is that the one where you drive with the wii-mote in the wheel? My current computer obsession is final fantasy 7 (old game I'm replaying). I can kick butt, if only on a computer game lol :p

gotta love anything FF GD :D 7 is defo a classic, though was very impressed with 12 too! :D

Saski, your food diary sounds lush as always.. noticed the words "fish cake" in there.. i love fish cakes (or anything fish really) and even though i've just eaten I am drooling again.. I really do have food issues! :p

hope you've had a good day :D x

Back