A day in the life of *Saski* - Woohoo! What a good'un! :)

Hey,
Bit late but I love haddock, been having it with sweet potato chips and tomato relish lately. yummy and low on points!
My fav is carrot cake, have you forgiven him yet lol...
Hope you have a fab day xx

Hiya just bobboing in to say hello.
I made the ww carrot cake slices this morning,i hope they taste as good as the last lot i made (well not too good..LOL)

And cherries...well :drool:

heya, where are you? x

Hey everyone!!! So sorry i haven't been around my laptop had to be sent away for repairs and i have just been reunited with it. I missed you guys so much so i am going to spend some time catching up.

I had a good weigh in yesterday and lost 2lbs bringing my grand total to 1 stone! Woot.

Looking forward to hearing from you all. Hope you all had a good few days.

Love!!! xxxx

Woop woop woop! Well done you!! That's fab!:happy096:

I thought you'd fallen into cyberspace somewhere and we'd lost you!:eek:

Hope you had a good day!

xxx

Nah you can't get rid of me that easily! :p xx

oh I love cherries - might stop at the fruit shop on the way to work and by some for my snacks today

hope you have another great day today - saving those points yesterday was FAB
are you saving them for a treat or did you just find it hard to use them all :)

My placement had fresh fruit for it's staff everyday i've gone a bit cherry mad. YUM! Did you get some in the end?

Thank you so much for your support! :) i had a friends birthday on friday so was saving some points for then but still had quite a few left. I do normally find it quite hard to eat them all to be honest. i'm allowed 27 but sometimes its nice to have them. :D xx hope you've had a good few days m'dear. xx

LOL is the war over carrot cake over yet? :p

just popping in to say i hope you're having another good WW day :) xxx

He has indeed now been forgiven bless him. He looked so guilty. How have you been m'dear? I've missed thee! xxx

Hey,
Bit late but I love haddock, been having it with sweet potato chips and tomato relish lately. yummy and low on points!
My fav is carrot cake, have you forgiven him yet lol...
Hope you have a fab day xx

Sorry my reply is late too :eek:. My silly computer broke but is back to fine health again now. mmm sweet potato chips definitely will have to try those out. He has indeed been forgiven. How have you been getting on? It's going to take me a long time to catch up on everyone's posts. xx

Hi Saski

Popping by to say hope you are still going strong

Best wishes

M

Hey m'dear thank you so much. Hope things have been going good for you this week.

xxx

Hiya just bobboing in to say hello.
I made the ww carrot cake slices this morning,i hope they taste as good as the last lot i made (well not too good..LOL)

And cherries...well :drool:

Heya Fuzzy! Mmm homemade carrot cakes yum. I bet they are better than the shop ones. Well done on your loss i noticed. Good work. x x x

Hey everyone!

I hope you all had a lovely day. I'm back home in Jersey for a couple of weeks doing my placement and it's really nice to see my family but i am missing England quite a lot today. It's the longest me and my OH have been away from each other since living together so i'm feeling a little low and it doesn't help that it's totm too. :( Fortunately i have still managed to be pretty good point wise. I still have 5 left. Something chocolatey in order me thinks.

I have also upped my exercise (a little ahead of what doc advised but i am being pretty sensible). I have been doing 20 sit ups a day this week and i'm going to up it by 10 a day every week until i get to about 100 a day. I am also doing 30 mins on my cross trainer every two days. I'm looking forward to using my xtrainer back in England at last for the first time. I got an absolute bargain on ebay for 99p just before my accident and now i will finally get to use it. :D Dream.

Love you guys x x x

Yeh i know eh! I was actually bidding on something else and it had 1 minute left and no-one had bid so i thought i might as well and then i won.Yay. Apparently it cost £150 new. xx

Yeh it was just 99p and then i went to pick it up about 5 miles away from my house. Quite the bargain! xx

99p is fab!! :D

OH has a xtrainer sitting in his lounge doing sweet FA and it annoys me so much coz I could put that to some good use!!

Hope you're enjoying being home chick?

It's rubbish being away from OH! I'm seeing Derm on Saturday and it's been 3 weeks! Sucks being so far away!

Hope you've had a good day and hope you're enjoying your chocolate! Yum yum!!

xx

Back