A day in the life of *Saski* - Woohoo! What a good'un! :)

I've loved all the final fantasy games, can't wait for the new one!
Hope your day's going well Saski!

morning Saski :D just popping in to wish you luck with your day :) xxx

hiya love, hope your ok

just been catching up with your diary, i must try some of that ice cream,sounds lovely

best of luck for the rest of the week xxxx

Good evening everyone!

Sorry i have not been on much today have been having some internet problems but hopefully it's all fixed now.

So i've been pretty good so far today i went for a 3 mile walk to aldi's and back and got me some 49p fruity bargains.

So menu so far

B- Porrige with raisins and cinnamon (4)
S - WW biscuits (1.5) Carrot sticks (0)
L - Fish cake (3) Jersey Royals (2.5) salad (0) carrots (0)

And for dinner I'm going to have smoked haddock with sweet potato and potato mash with a variety of veg. I'm quite looking forward to it just waiting for my housemate to get out of the kitchen *sigh*

How are all you lovely people today then?

I was just wondering can someone tell me how you use more than one quote in a message? Thanks!!

Hey GD!! I have never played FF before i will have to look into it. Yeh Mario Kart is with the wii remote in the wheel. It's so fun. It's the first console i've ever had as we weren't allowed one as kids (where did i put my tiny violin for such an occaison). It's brilliant because i always used to move the controller on other racing games so now i look a little less silly which is always pleasing!! Tehe. I hope you had a lovely day too and i'm sure you kick butt in many other things too. xx

Hey Rach!! How's you? The fishcake was really nice actually which is why i decided to have it again. There are on special offer at the moment at Morrison's on BOGOF. As a Jersey girl having fish and Jersey Royals is pretty much the dream. Yay! Thank you for your good luck wishes. I hope you had a good day too! xx

Hey Tracy! Feel free to hijack my diary at any time. The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned! :) Hope you had a good one. xx

Hey bear! Thank you so much. Hope you had a lovely day too! Thank you soooo much for your tips as well you are a gem! :) xx

Hey chelle! I'm good thank you. How's you? You really should try them they are lush!! SkinnyCow chocolate and mint and soleros are all there to satisfy my icecreamy needs for minimal points and are all on offer at the moment at Morrison's at £1 a box. (I must stop this i'm like a walking advert for Morrison's *sigh*) Thanks for your luck good luck to you too! xx

Hope you have all had a good one m'dears. I'm just about to pop out but i will be back later to do some proper posting (although this has become quite the essay!)

Talk later m'dears xxxxxx

Dinner was very nice. I can't believe how low in points haddock is! What a dream! I'm super full now. I think i went a bit overboard with the amount of mash i did. All pointed so no need to panick but i feel like i ate enough for about 8 people. Ah the beauty of WW.

Hey Sharon how are you today? Thanks so much for that! You are a star! xx

Hope everyone is having a good evening! Anyone else watching the football?

Yeh i love seafood especially prawns!! I love scallops too shame they don't fit into the student budget. They are really love in points too! I often have prawn stirfry yum!

Awww bless! my cat used to meow like a trooper i could hear him outside from upstairs in my room. Bless him. Your cat can probably tell that we are talking about fish :D.

oOo i just signed in so haven't checked that much yet. How'd you get on in your WI? xx

MMM Prawn stirfry - always have that when I've only got a few points left for dinner!

Yeah, my cat must know - other than that he's just in an annoying mood!

Lost 2.5lbs - which for me is a big loss! :)
xx

Well done my love that's fab! That's a big loss in my book too! :0clapper:

Good work m'dear. Keep it up! :) xx

i'm a big lover of seafood too - only reason most of it fits into my student budget is because i work for sainsburys and get all the cheapo reductions LOL! :p

i love scallops too.. with crispy pancetta and a butter sauce.. but unfortunately most of that isn't too WW friendly haha :D

well done on your walk btw :) what fruity bargains did you get? theres not an aldi too near me but i might wander tomorrow past the closest while i go visit a friend :) x

Ok final points for the day

B- Porrige with raisins and cinnamon (4)
S - WW biscuits (1.5) Carrot sticks (0)
L - Fish cake (3) Jersey Royals (2.5) salad (0) carrots (0)
S - crisp breads (1.5) WW yogs x 2 (1)
D - smoked haddock (2.5) potato, sweet potato and carrot mash (4) carrots and brocoli (0) mega fruit salad + ww yog (2) bite of OH danish (1)

23/27

Hey Rach I got one of everything so plums, peaches, kiwi, melon, cherries and pineapple. It's definately worth a visit if you can. I'd love to work in a supermarket i'm obsessed with a bargain/ it's necessary as you say on a student budget.

Mmmm those scallops sound soooooooo nice i'm full to the brim but could gladly eat that! How's your day been? xx

cherries for 49p? shizzle i'm there tomorrow when i finish work! :p

its great and its not.. working in a supermarket. You end up buying a lot more than you really need i can tell you that much!

had a good day today though :) off to bed now though as back in for 7am.

enjoy your day tomorrow :) you are doing brill - look at you saving 4 points today :D xxx

cherries for 49p? shizzle i'm there tomorrow when i finish work! :p

its great and its not.. working in a supermarket. You end up buying a lot more than you really need i can tell you that much!

had a good day today though :) off to bed now though as back in for 7am.

enjoy your day tomorrow :) you are doing brill - look at you saving 4 points today :D xxx

I know eh what a bargain!! Although they were a bit of a pain to put in the fruit salad so i don't think i will bother in the future and just eat them on your own.

Yeh i see what you mean i'd definately buy things because of the discount even though i don't need them. Heck i do that now...i'd be dreadful really!

Well done on having a good day my lovely what a star! Sleep well and i hope you have another good day tomorrow. xxx

oOo what a cheeky devil!

Chris, my OH, just walked into the room looking very guilty. So i asked him what he'd done and he just presented me with the empty box of my WW Carrot Cake slices. Might i add that was a brand new FULL box about 3 hours ago. He claimed he wanted a snack. Silly boy. He will have to grovel muchly now.

xxx

oh I love cherries - might stop at the fruit shop on the way to work and by some for my snacks today

hope you have another great day today - saving those points yesterday was FAB
are you saving them for a treat or did you just find it hard to use them all :)

How rude eating your carrot cakes!:eek: We (me and my maw) bought some lovely snacks from the meeting a couple of weeks ago, next day empty box, dad was hungry while watching a film and ate the entire box!!! Needless to say silence loomed in the house for the rest of the evening!:D

Anyway hope you're having a lovely day chicken and well done on saving those points!

xx

LOL is the war over carrot cake over yet? :p

just popping in to say i hope you're having another good WW day :) xxx

Back