A day in the life of *Saski* - Woohoo! What a good'un! :)

Good afternoon all. Just popping in on my day off (lovely) to say hello and to catch up with you all. I can't believe how tired i am it's ridiculous. I had a close call yesterday for getting into work. I set my alarm for 6.30am and obviously just hit snooze. I didn't wake up again till 7.55am and my lift into work is always at 8am!!!! Argh!!! Fortunately i'd washed my hair and got myself mostly organised day before. I was like lightning fast and was outside my door at 8.01am! You see going to university did pay off as it gave me practice for a day such as yesterday :)

Hope your days are less frantic than that and filled with fun! :D xxx

well done on all your achievements Sas, you're doing brilliantly! :D xxx

Oh how you must be buzzin right now! So chuffed for you and with all those other "little" achievments too. Well done! xxx

Thank you so much my lovelies!!! :) I'm on cloud 9! :D Hope you two lovely ladies are having a brilliant day! xxx

That's amazing! Bet your face was a picture when it all clicked! :D

Lol yes the cogs in my head were going at full speed checking and double checking so you can only imagine what my face looked like :p Next target is to have lost half of what i want to lose in total. Onwards and downwards. Hope you have a great day. xxx

Well done sas! it really is a big deal and I'm so pleased for you :) :) :) x

Congratulations!:p

Brilliant achievements:D

So glad you are proud of yourself - you certainly deserve to be;)

Wow congratulations my luv!

You are doing fantastically well

xxxxxxxxx

I bet you have had one brilliant day today :)

Thank you all so much my lovelies. Your responses are all so kind. It's great to feel so supported. Thank you all. xxx

Good to have you back Saski, glad you have fixed your glitch

Thanks my lovely. Yeh technology and me don't get on well but hopefully we are good to go from now on. xxx

Welcome back - Hope you have a great day. x

Thank you my love and to you :) xxx

Happy Thursday :) x

Happy Thursday to you too lovely Bev! xxx

Hope today is a good day for you hunny bunch

xxx

Thank you and for you chickadee! xxx

OMG 6 minutes from waking to going out the door! That would be my worst nightmare as i have to do everything very slowly on a morning,i get up at 7 & dont leave till 8.30!

By the way fab news on the 3.5 stone down thats a great achievement! Well done! x

OMG 6 minutes from waking to going out the door! That would be my worst nightmare as i have to do everything very slowly on a morning,i get up at 7 & dont leave till 8.30!

By the way fab news on the 3.5 stone down thats a great achievement! Well done! x

Lol it was certainly interesting. I did my hair and makeup in the car and ate my breaky at work. I'm like you i would normally rather get up early and ease my way into the day. But if i will insist on having an extra 1.5 hrs in bed then i can't really complain. :)

Thank you very much my dear. :) It's certainly going in the right direction. Hope you are having a lovely afternoon. xxx

OMG like charly said 6 mins from waking to outside the door - very impressive! Hope you've had a good day and this stretches into the weekend xxx

OMG like charly said 6 mins from waking to outside the door - very impressive! Hope you've had a good day and this stretches into the weekend xxx

That is about the record!! lol. I remember i had a similar situation in first year at uni. Had about 6 minutes to run from flat to seminar. I literally sprinted the whole way. (was about a 10 minute walk) i got there huffing and puffing and no-one was there not evening the seminar leader. I can tell you i was anything but impressed. :)

Thank you very much for popping in to see me. Hope you are having a lovely day too. xxx

Well no way I would have hurried in the morning - think I would have phoned in and gone late

I really need my waking up at 6.45 with a cuppa - getting up at 7 and not leaving the house until 8.30 cant cope with running late - I hate mornings

but well done to you for managing it
:)
H xx

Just been reading your diaries, good to hear about people actually doing it! getting into 14 s is a good goal. I was last summer for the first time in my life!! need to get back there sharpish! Are you playing Korfball again yet? will be good to hear about your progress.

Well no way I would have hurried in the morning - think I would have phoned in and gone late

I really need my waking up at 6.45 with a cuppa - getting up at 7 and not leaving the house until 8.30 cant cope with running late - I hate mornings

but well done to you for managing it
:)
H xx

Hey my lovely. I would have done that but had no way to get in otherwise so it was then or never. Fear not i had a very leisurely morning today which more than made up for it. I'm such a night owl too... just incase you hadn't picked up on it yet?? Hope you have a good nights sleep tonight my love. xxx

Wow well done speedyyyyyyyy saski :D
have a terrific evening...xx

Lol. I was indeed a very speedy saski! :) Hope you have a fab evening too. xxx

Just been reading your diaries, good to hear about people actually doing it! getting into 14 s is a good goal. I was last summer for the first time in my life!! need to get back there sharpish! Are you playing Korfball again yet? will be good to hear about your progress.

Hey nice to meet you. Do you have a diary i can have a gander at? Well if you want to join our challenge to the 14s i'm sure Clairebear wouldn't mind. :)

No not back to it yet but hopefully when i return to uni i can get back involved.

Hope you have a good evening my dear. xxx

mmmmmmm i had the most mahhhooosive stir fry ever tonight! It was delightful i feel so full and was only 5.5pts. What a bargain! lol. Hope you are having a lovely evening all. :) xxx

Hmm, I think stir fry is going to hit my menu tomorrow :D

have a great night sleep (;)) and a fab friday... Hope you don't over sleep tomorrow. xxx

Good call. Stirfry is the way forward in life! :) Thank you my love :) I don't have work tomorrow mwahahaha so i will have a lie in AGAIN!! Not for too long though. Lots of jobs to be done tomorrow. Hope you have a great friday too. Thanks for popping in. xxx

What a great loss both this week and overall those silver sevens are twinkling away so brightly.

When do you think you'll be back in Norwich? It will be lovely to see you once you're there.

M

hey hun, just thought i'd pop by to say i hope your having a great weekend and everything is alright :) good luck for next WI take care hun xxx

Back