A diary of a slimming world consultant

I think most of the initial ones are no longer on the thread. I was up to about 158 or so. Amongst it all though, you get a good idea about the whole process from excited anticipation to reality setting in. Apparently some have carried on and love it. Others were surprised at the amount of time it takes. Would be interesting to see some new perspectives.
It sure would! I love being able to read up as much as possible before taking the plunge, but soooooo excited!

Thats amazing progress. I initially joined last year and sort of went up and down. Although I wanted to lose the weight, I wasn't quite 100% on it. So this year I have vowed to be better and do better. When I was thinking about long term, I thought "I'd like to be a consultant one day" Now I have the fire and the passion to do it......Good luck getting closer to target and I am sure you will get there. Did they show interest for you at the Ops event and how did you respond?

Thanks I hope so! Oh good I've written that all down too! Yay might get to see you then! Have you decided where you're going to stay for training? I'm in Hampshire near Basingstoke how about you? X
I'm not sure either the Derbyshire or Eastwood hotel I think it was called not sure where they are holding it yet, just realised we will be opening the same night!! How exciting, have you heard back yet, I had my interview Friday and they got back to me on Tuesday so it's quite quick X

I'm not sure either the Derbyshire or Eastwood hotel I think it was called not sure where they are holding it yet, just realised we will be opening the same night!! How exciting, have you heard back yet, I had my interview Friday and they got back to me on Tuesday so it's quite quick X
Where's the eastwood? I thought it was derbyshire or premier Inn? I could be wrong. No I haven't heard yet! Should be today my manager said! Gonna be a long day!!! X

I hope you guys will take pics when you all go off for training. Would love to see what everything looks like (besides the bathrooms from previous posts lol). Also hope to hear how things go after the training as thats when we usually stop hearing about people's experiences. Would love to know if any of the consultants we previously saw on the thread are still consulting. :)

I hope you guys will take pics when you all go off for training. Would love to see what everything looks like (besides the bathrooms from previous posts lol). Also hope to hear how things go after the training as thats when we usually stop hearing about people's experiences. Would love to know if any of the consultants we previously saw on the thread are still consulting. :)
It's not being held in headquarters :( it's being refurbished so will be in a nearby hotel hopefully I can send some pictures in May instead, add me on Instagram if you want I will be putting up pictures of absolutely everything on there it's slimming.nic I know what I'm like I may forget about this thread after a while

Think the Eastwood is about 20 mins from the derbyshire, have you found out yet??
Nope still haven't heard! She said definitely monday so literally been hanging round the phone all day!!! Dying of excitement/nervousness!!!! Oh that's a shame it's not at headquarters xxx

I got it!!! Found out this evening and then went to my group. Lost half a pound. Bit gutted want more but I was drinking yesterday lol. so we will be at training together Nic_sw xx

Hi guys I've just been for my interview so hoping to know by Friday I'll be at the same training if I get through I was concerned about the credit check so I asked about it the things they look for are CCJs and bankruptcy and electoral roll they aren't looking at your score or anything else.
My interview was very informal and we talked about why I joined SW how my family felt about it, favourite meals,previous work and how I'd manage promo. I feel like I talked non stop about Slimming World for the whole hour!!
What will be will be now good luck to those who are hoping to go through the process and fab news for those who are through and going to training xxxx

Hi guys I've just been for my interview so hoping to know by Friday I'll be at the same training if I get through I was concerned about the credit check so I asked about it the things they look for are CCJs and bankruptcy and electoral roll they aren't looking at your score or anything else.
My interview was very informal and we talked about why I joined SW how my family felt about it, favourite meals,previous work and how I'd manage promo. I feel like I talked non stop about Slimming World for the whole hour!!
What will be will be now good luck to those who are hoping to go through the process and fab news for those who are through and going to training xxxx
Good luck hun!!! Let us know when you find out!! There's a load of us on a whatsapp group who are all going to training at the same time! It's all so exciting. Where about's are you from? Xx

Good luck hun!!! Let us know when you find out!! There's a load of us on a whatsapp group who are all going to training at the same time! It's all so exciting. Where about's are you from? Xx

Thanks so much I'm from Blackpool there was quite a few people from my area and Preston and Cumbria being interviewed today for the same training dates too. I will let you know as soon as I hear! Where are you from?xx

Well done guys! It'll be a rollercoaster but you'll hopefully love it!

I launched a brand new group in Jan and I'm enjoying it so much - it's hard work, but so, so satisfying and great to know that you're helping other people! There will always be challenges, and there's always something to do, whether it's ordering stock, preparing for your next promotion or going through new members' food diaries, but it's well worth it!

You'll love head office - the canteen and the toilets are amazing!!

Back