A diary of a slimming world consultant

Hi guys :)

Been reading this thread over the last couple of nights as im going to my ops event on the 19th march. I have already been to one before so I am defo taking the plunge this time! Fingers crossed I pass all my interviews etc!

This thread has been amazing for giving me an insight into what it is like and info I had questions about.
Congrats everyone so far and fingers crossed for myself haha xx

Hi guys :)

Been reading this thread over the last couple of nights as im going to my ops event on the 19th march. I have already been to one before so I am defo taking the plunge this time! Fingers crossed I pass all my interviews etc!

This thread has been amazing for giving me an insight into what it is like and info I had questions about.
Congrats everyone so far and fingers crossed for myself haha xx
Good luck! x

Going to an opportunity event in Glasgow on 1st April. Been Doing SW since 8th Nov and so far lost 2st 1.5lb. Still a couple of stone to go though. My consultant is very encouraging and reckons I'd make a great consultant. I gave up my career as a manager in the Dept for Work and Pensions in December after 18 years and am now A SAHM with two kids in school full time so have the time for it and looking for a new challenge. Still making my way through all the posts, only on page 33 lol.

Going to an opportunity event in Glasgow on 1st April. Been Doing SW since 8th Nov and so far lost 2st 1.5lb. Still a couple of stone to go though. My consultant is very encouraging and reckons I'd make a great consultant. I gave up my career as a manager in the Dept for Work and Pensions in December after 18 years and am now A SAHM with two kids in school full time so have the time for it and looking for a new challenge. Still making my way through all the posts, only on page 33 lol.

You will have a great time! I went to my ops event yesterday and it was such an emotional day.
I have my telephone interview on wednesday...fingers crossed xx

Just to let anyone still reading this thread know that I got through everything and I am now a consultant in training!!! Woo! Xx
Congratulation and Well done Hadz:0clapper::bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

Be sure to keep us updated:)

HI everyone!

I've been reading this post with great interest! I have recently had a SW consultant interview and was offered a license. (Huzzah!!!) Because of other commitments I am deferring my training until 7th-9th July. If anyone reads this and is going to be at HO that weekend then I'd love to say Hi beforehand! I'm very, very excited but a little nervous too!!

Well Done Dreamyco! have they told you if there is anything you can be doing in the meantime, until you start up? You must be itching to get started!

Well Done Dreamyco! have they told you if there is anything you can be doing in the meantime, until you start up? You must be itching to get started!
I've received my contract. It came with a list of things to think about, like my editorial and finding out about local community events. Also practical things like opening a bank account etc. I'm a little nervous about going away alone for the training (I'm not the most confident driver and I live in Dorset so HO is a loooooooooong drive!) but overall I have to say I've not been this excited about something for a long time! x

scary but so exciting! Do you know where your group will be?
I've received my contract. It came with a list of things to think about, like my editorial and finding out about local community events. Also practical things like opening a bank account etc. I'm a little nervous about going away alone for the training (I'm not the most confident driver and I live in Dorset so HO is a loooooooooong drive!) but overall I have to say I've not been this excited about something for a long time! x

Hi

I have an interview on 4th June and if successful I have been told I would attend training on 7-9 July. Maybe we could share accommodation? I am travelling from Dundee, Scotland so I have no idea how that will work. Maybe counting my chickens a bit too early but just thought I would make contact when I saw your post. This is such an interesting blog - only fuly read upto page 40 - so a few more hours to go!

Hi can anybody tell me the training dates for days 1,2,3 after July. I can't make the July dates and am desperate to find out what the dates are after that.
Thanks!

Hi,

Your team developer/district manager should be able to advise regarding dates

Back