A diary of a slimming world consultant

Fairly regularly I think. They don't advertise it so you would have to ask at the call back

Hi, I've recently been accepted to join SlimmingWorld as a consultant, yay! I'm taking over my current group which is already well established.
Is anyone attending the training weekend on 11th August? Xx

I am! Just got my welcome pack through this morning! Where are you from?

Hi Scottlass,

I'm in Newcastle under Lyme so not far from head office. I'm guessing your in Scotland? I'm just about to book my hotel and I've got my pre training on 28th July. I got my welcome pack and my secrets to success etc already and must have read them at least 10 times. I can't wait to get started!

Hi JJC82,
Good luck with your interview!! Mine was so relaxed and fun! I'm sure yours will go amazing. Xx

Thanks priter glincess, I've got loads of stuff organised for the next couple of months so I hope it doesn't put them off. Just my lo goes to school in September so we're having lots of weekends/days out whilst we have time!

Hello all! Can anyone give me a list of things I will need to buy ahead of opening night? Or things I can start doing in preparation? I am a little OCD, so love to be organised. Also, I won't have a huge amount of money upfront to just go on a spending spree, so wanted to get a few little bits each week. :)

Hi everyone my forst time ever posting..i had my interview last night. I was told before it i would be getting the job as a group near by is needing a consultant. Anyways i will be training first weekend of august anyone else there then. Also is there any consultants that can give me some tips for the interest table and what to fill my boards with i want to be prepared and have notes of what i can do before hand. I work nights so i wamt to try do asmuch as i can in my days off. Thanks

Hi everyone my forst time ever posting..i had my interview last night. I was told before it i would be getting the job as a group near by is needing a consultant. Anyways i will be training first weekend of august anyone else there then. Also is there any consultants that can give me some tips for the interest table and what to fill my boards with i want to be prepared and have notes of what i can do before hand. I work nights so i wamt to try do asmuch as i can in my days off. Thanks

Wish it was that case for me! Some slimming world/ Iceland products. Measuring pots/ spoons. Plate with a 1/3 speed.

Hi everybody,
I'm really interested in setting up my own group. I'm off to an opportunity event early August and cant wait to get started. I've lost almost 5.5stone and only 4.5lb from target.
I'm nervous if I will be accepted as I was bankrupt 4 years ago, however have a good credit rating now. can anyone advise on the process and if I should be worried.
thanks

Hi everybody,
I'm really interested in setting up my own group. I'm off to an opportunity event early August and cant wait to get started. I've lost almost 5.5stone and only 4.5lb from target.
I'm nervous if I will be accepted as I was bankrupt 4 years ago, however have a good credit rating now. can anyone advise on the process and if I should be worried.
thanks
Hi melinamoo86, I wanted to go to the Aug meeting but im away so im hoping to go to the sept meeting. Be great to know how you got on/what you think x

Hi melinamoo86, I wanted to go to the Aug meeting but im away so im hoping to go to the sept meeting. Be great to know how you got on/what you think x
Hiya, turns out they not doing it on the dates I thought in August and it's going to be 29th July which I can't make so might be going Sept after all. Deffo will post after I've been tho

Hi everyone,
I'm off to an opportunity event 10th Sept and there is a group in my local area that need a consultant on a perm basis so hopefully I'll be suitable. I'll keep you updated on how the opps event goes xx

How did the opps event go melinamoo?

Does anyone still contribute to this post? I have read it from start to finish & have appreciated the honest views shared. I am going to an ops event tomorrow with a view to relaunching a double group in January if successful. Would love to make contact with others in the same point in their SW journey. Caroline

Does anyone still contribute to this post? I have read it from start to finish & have appreciated the honest views shared. I am going to an ops event tomorrow with a view to relaunching a double group in January if successful. Would love to make contact with others in the same point in their SW journey. Caroline
Hi Sweetestcaz
How did you find the ops event? I am going to one this weekend?x

Back