A Dukan friendly birthday?

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Jade25, 15 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Jade25

Jade25 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.89%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi all

Its my birthday coming up in a couple of weeks. normally I would have gone out drinking to celebrate but that is definitely off the cards this year. Before starting Dukan I fancied going out to a Mexican restaurant (never been before) but i think that will be off the table too. Any suggestions for nice dukan friendly restaurants? I dont want to break the diet TOO much but would like to have something a little bit special :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. couteaux

couteaux Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan!
    How about an Italian or good steak restaurant? Have a PV day and enjoy seafood as a starter - grilled prawns, seafood platter etc, a lean grilled steak with salad or vegetables - ask for extra veg no potato. Have a glass of fizzy water and feel wonderful for sticking on plan!!! You will feel great after xxx hope you have a brilliant day whatever you decide!

4. CHRISR

CHRISR Gold Member

Diet:
    Dukan
    Jade25 Happy Birthday for 2 weeks time - I can only think of steak or grilled fish depends on the restaurants where you live - have a look online they may show their menus :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.