A few questions about shakes

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Sage-femme, 2 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Sage-femme

Sage-femme Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    1. I HATE the froth at the top because the ice makes my shake nice and cold but the froth stays warm :( can i somehow make them without froth?!

2. any tips on turning the chocolate shake into hot chocolate? I tried making it as I usually do but with hot water instead of cold and it didn't taste very good :(

3. I have a couple of tips about mixing peppermint tea etc to shake up the flavours a bit - any other teas, or anything else you guys add or do to modify the shakes?

I'm sure I had more questions but have forgotten them now!

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I hate the froth and I use a coffee frother which whisks it a treat and minimum froth

When I make my hot choc I use boiling water whisk it as usual and add a couple of sweetener

4. nomoremuffintop

nomoremuffintop Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.94%)
    Diet:
    exante
    I like Raspberry leaf tea from Holland and Barrett. 2 bags and a sweetener tab in a jug of boiling water, let it cool and put it in fridge over night. Drink as juice or add to strawberry shake to make it taste more fruity xxx
    I also like vanilla shake with mint tea and choc shake with mint tea ( both cold ) don't like hot shakes really but someone said to try mixing shake as normal then put it in the microwave to heat it up xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.