A food diary for everyone!!

Monday - this was a bad day for me :-s

Breakie - banana

Lunch - 2 w/meal bread (hb), lettuce, chicken, cherry tomatoes. Space raiders (3), apple.

Tea - 1/2 kebab wrap (synned at 10 as wasn't much meat in it at all)

Snacks - I had a screwball ice cream (again guessed at 10 syns)

23 syns for day.......58/105

Tuesday:

Breakie - shape yogurt and banana

Lunch - Stuffed jacket (cheese ha) with egg, lettuce, tomato, cucuber, onion.

Tea - SW ships, lettuce, tomatoe, cucumber, 2 eggs, pepper, beetroot, gherkins, 2 w/meal bread (hb)

Snack - 1 light hi fi bar (3), apple

3 syns for day......61/105

Today (Wednesday)

Breakie - shape yogurt and banana

Lunch - 2 w/meal bread (hb), bacon, lettuce, cheese (ha), extra light mayo (1), beetroot, gherkins, cherry tomatoes, shape yogurt.

Tea is going to be cottage pie and veg made with extra lean mince, potatoes, beef stock cube, peas, onions, carrots, cabbage, broccoli, cauli, gravy (1.5)

Will update with rest tomorrow.

I actually feel like I've had a really bad week this week with the ice cream, indian and kebab but when it's synned I clearly haven't gone over my 105 syns even if I'm a little out with the guestimations x

Additionaly syns yesterday - I had 2 pink and white wafers (5 syns). So had 7.5 syns yesterday.

Today - Yogurt and banana for breakfast

Lunch - Mackerel on toast

Tea is going to be jacket potatoe with beans and cheese. It's WI tonight, hoping for another pound off as will be happy with a pound a week :)

Additionaly syns yesterday - I had 2 pink and white wafers (5 syns). So had 7.5 syns yesterday.

Today - Yogurt and banana for breakfast

Lunch - Mackerel on toast

Tea is going to be jacket potatoe with beans and cheese. It's WI tonight, hoping for another pound off as will be happy with a pound a week :)

Good luck with weigh in later, I did mine this morning and lost another 3! Starting to realise turning to food when I am upset doesn't help me in long term.

Well so far today I have had 35g porridge with 1/2 tbsp syrup (1), and I've measured out 300ml of 1% fat milk which I have used some on my porridge and the rest will be used for cups of tea throughout the day

Banana for mid morning snack

Lunch is - lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, beetroot, boiled egg, 1/2 pack ainsley harriott cous cous (1), a slice of Turkey and light choices salad dressing which is free. Shape yogurt for pudding.

Afternoon snack - Orange and apple

Not sure what I'm having for tea tonight, it is going to be slimming world chips but just not sure what's going to be with it, whether it's going to be egg, fish fingers, salad.....so will update tomorrow!

Does anyone know how I put pictures on of food as would like to start adding photo's of the food I eat? x

Well so far today I have had 35g porridge with 1/2 tbsp syrup (1), and I've measured out 300ml of 1% fat milk which I have used some on my porridge and the rest will be used for cups of tea throughout the day

Banana for mid morning snack

Lunch is - lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, beetroot, boiled egg, 1/2 pack ainsley harriott cous cous (1), a slice of Turkey and light choices salad dressing which is free. Shape yogurt for pudding.

Afternoon snack - Orange and apple

Not sure what I'm having for tea tonight, it is going to be slimming world chips but just not sure what's going to be with it, whether it's going to be egg, fish fingers, salad.....so will update tomorrow!

Does anyone know how I put pictures on of food as would like to start adding photo's of the food I eat? x

With regards to putting up photos as I do it on my I phone and there is a little + sign and this allows me to upload photos. Otherwise not sure. X

Good morning....

Was at a party Saturday night and I just had 3 halves of lager (15) and a bit of party food so I'm just writing Saturday night off as I can't be bothered working out syns for the bit of party food.

Sunday - I had 2 slices of w/meal toast with jam for breakfast (2). Had a banana for afternoon snack. Lunch was chicken, potatoes, peas, carrots, broccoli, small yorkie (2) and gravy (1.5). I had a tiny bit of trifle so synning this at 5.

I am now back on it 100% from now till WI on Thursday in the hope I can have a maintain or a slight loss as don't want any more gains in my journey!!

Today I have had 30g choc bitesize weetabix (hb), Milk from 250ml allowance (ha)

Got banana for mid morning snack

Lunch is pasta, mushrooms, peppers, chicken, back, broccoli, cauli, low low cheese (2.5), 25g cheddar (5) with beetroot and apple and orange for afters.

Tea tonight is going to be SW chips, egg fried in fry light, mushrooms and beans

Tea last night was sw chips, beans, mushrooms, egg fried in fry light and 1 light choices cumberland sausage (0.5)

Total syns yesterday were - 8 syns

Today

Breakfast - Apple and banana

Snack - Shape yog + satsuma

Lunch - 6 Ryvitas (hb) with mackerel in tomato sauce and cottage cheese with a some tomatoes and cucumber followed by an Apple

Tea tonight is SW chilli and boiled rice

Trying to minimise syns from now till WI on Thursday as I went over on Saturday night and I want atleast a maintain this week!!

I think I will do my Diary on here too. You are right it does help to see what everyone else has. I am foing to start with yesterday - Monday - don`t always plan all meals ahead

BREAKFAST---- 5 SCAN BRAN H/Eb WITH BANANA ON 2 AND GRILLED TOMS ON 3. 2 COFFEE

350ml semi skimmed milk H/E b

LUNCH Breakfast was 10.30am as got up very lateso just had pineapple and kiwi fruit with nat yog

DINNER Roasted with frylight - 1/2 corgette 1/2 pepper onion 1 carrot 1/2 butternut squash 1/2 parsnip sprinkled
with rosemary and a little 5 spice. Would have been better just with rosemary. Added250g par boiled
spud to brown off. This just about filled my plate to which I added a pork loin chop. Added 15ml sweet
chilli sauce 1 1.2 syns.
Pineapple and pear. Sugar free Jelly 1 1/2 syns

Before bed Baileys coffee. 35ml bsileys 5 1/2 syns

TOTAL SYNS 8 1/2

Last edited:
Hi Nanny Doreen,

Thanks for joining the thread :) Nice to have someone to compare meals with and get ideas from! I go to group at the moment but I am moving house in 3 weeks so only got this week and next at my current group so will be going it alone for a couple of weeks with holiday and settling in house so hopefully this thread will help me through those few weeks xx

Good luck with the move angwass. Stressful time. Do your best x

Hi Angwass!
I started a food diary a couple of days ago, I like similar things to you and also seem to get into the rut of eating the same things day in, day out. Check out my diary if you want to, I would post on here but am too lazy to do it twice lol.
Good luck with the house move, it's always harder to stay focused when you've stuff going on. I'm taking my very difficult Mother away this weekend and if I manage to stay off the wine and not binge it'll be a miracle!!
Mandy x

Haha thanks Nanny Doreen and Mandyboo :)

Ooo good luck with the weeknd Mandyboo...sooo hard when there is temptation about but if you give in to the wine just have 1 glass to compromise :)

I shall seek out your diary and subscribe x

Mandyboo I am new to this and having trouble finding my way around. Where do you put yourDiary and how to I get to it please

Back