A food diary for everyone!!

Well guys I went out Saturday night and dread to think about the syns I had :-( It was a girly night out round town, which my last night out was Christmas Eve so as you can imagine I let my hair down and guessing this added to my weekly syn intake.

I will probably have a little gain this week as a result but as it doesn't happen often I'm not too concerned!

So I started the 777 challenege yesterday and here's how it went:

Sunday 19th May

Breakfast - 2 w/meal bread toasted (hb), low low cheese spread (ha)

Lunch - 1 slice of home made pizza (asda's pizza base mix, tomatoe puree, peppers, mushrooms) (4 syns) and a bowl of SW chilli.

Tea - Roast beef, potatoes, broccoli, cauli, garden peas, cabbage, baby sweetcorn, 100ml gravy (measured - 1.5), small yorkie (2).

7 water - I managed 6 glasses!
7 syns - I had 7.5 syns yesterday so close enough
7 speed - broccoli, cauli, garden peas, cabbage, baby sweetcorn, tinned tomatoes in chilli and kidney beans in chilli so managed my 7 yesterday :)

Monday 20/5

Breakfast - banana and shape yogurt

Snack - Apple

Lunch - 2 w/meal bread (hb), Turkey, 1 tbsp light mayo (measured - 2 syns) with cherry tomatoes, cucumber sticks, gherkins.

Tea - spag bol: mince beef, onions, mushrooms, bacon, tinned tomatoes, beef stock cub, 125ml red wine split 4 ways (1), pasta.

I will have obviously managed the 7 speed food but shall update tomorrow on whether I manage the 7 water and 7 syns :)

Hope you are all ok! x

Did you have a go at the 777 Beck? How did you get on? x

Huni I failed miserably, Saturday was a write off got back on plan yesterday but didn't meet any of the 777 requirements will see if I do any better today! You look like you are doing well xx

Hi Tash,

I honestly don't think it's going to help me out this week as I was soooo bad on Saturday but I shall try it again next week and see if it helps :) x

Well yesterday I had an orange for a snack and I had a tiny slice of cheesecake which I have just checked the syns and it works out at 5 syns so I had 8 syns yesterday

I only managed 4 glasses of water yesterday too....must try harder!!!

Tuesday 21/5

Breakfast - 2 w/meal bread toasted, Jam (2)

Snack - Apple and Orange

Lunch - pasta bake with last nights spag bol (mince, onions, mushrooms, tinned tomatoes, red wine (1)), 30g cheddar (ha), shape yogurt

Not sure what I'm having for tea tonight....possibly sausage casserole but will update later x

I am being good-lets add the exercise too

Breakfast.....lean bacon tomatoes and 2 pieces of wholemeal bread(Small)
tea with sweetener and milk from allowance(skimmed)

Lunch.........jacket potato beans and salad.....low sugar orange cordial

Dinner.......oven baked cod, veg and boiled potatoes
fruit salad with sainsburys low fat yoghurt

Snacks ....one banana

Gym for 40 mins and a long dog walk ie 1hr 10 mins:jelous:

I'm really angry with myself this week.......I have had a shocking week since going out Saturday :-(

I had gammon, egg, SW chips and peas for tea yesterday.

I managed 4 glasses of water and 6 speed foods and totally went over the 7 syns so the 777 challenge has gone to pots this week.

I even had a krispy kreme doughnut last night and didn't even enjoy it. I know for definite it's going to be a gain tomorrow but just hoping it's not a massive one :-(

Well today's menu:

Breakie - 2 w/meal bread toasted, butter (2)

Lunch - Jacket potatoe with beans and cheese (ha)

Tea - steak with mushrooms, peppers, onions. Served with savoury rice and salad (lettuce, tomatoe, cucumber, beetroot, gherkins

It is my last week at my slimming group this week so will be going it alone for a while until I am settled in the new house then I may go back to group if I struggle to do it by myself x

Hope it is not too bad for you. Good luck. It is strange tho` isn`t it how we eat it but not enjoy cause we now syns bad. Again - good luck. I will probably weigh thurs instead of fri as have workmen coming friday.

Don't beat yourself up, it's hard getting back at it after a blow out.
How can you not enjoy a Krispy Kreme...?

Haha Mandy, I know it sounds crazy doesn't it but I had the prailine one and someone had told me it tasted like a ferrero rocher so I was expecting something absolutely devine and it tasted nothing like a ferrero rocher so was disappointed!

Don't beat yourself up, it's hard getting back at it after a blow out.
How can you not enjoy a Krispy Kreme...?

Well I have actually decided I'm not going to group tonight....been on my scales this morning (which are exact same as group) and I've put 3.5lb on. Can't help put feel angry with myself today!!!

I do think some good has maybe come out of this as I'm determined to be 100% this week and going to weigh and measure everything and I'm going to sit down and plan my weekly meals.

I weigh in some family members on a Monday night so I'm now going to join them and get weighed on a monday as I think this will give me the boost I need as I'll feel like I've got to lose weight each week as their weigh-in woman haha.

Thursday 23/05

Breakfast - Banana and shape yogurt

Snack - Apple

Lunch - 2 w/meal bread toasted, mackerel in tomato sauce followed by a shape yogurt and a orange.

I am going to nip to Aldi at lunch and get a load of fruit and veg for the next few days :) x

I know how you feel. I weighed myself this morning and my scales ssay I have put on 3 1/2. Think they differ from class so may be 2 1/2. Will have to see.
Popped into club this morning for coffee as was out having fasting blood test. Spoke to leader about and I said I reckon that I am eating the right stuff but portiond too large (the lasagne I ate last night was more thsn enough for two I reckon, Anyway she has talked me into going in tomorrow am as is my usual weigh in.
Like you I have also decided from today to weigh everything i.e. meat spuds & state how many pears etc. Watch this space.
Good luck Ang and lets see if it helps us both. Try not to beat yourself up. Know it can be difficult.

Well I'm going to bite the bullet and get weighed tonight...it's a taster night, new mag is out and I can get myself a few boxes of hi-fi bars to put me on :) I've been to Aldi and got some bananas, melon and strawberries so shall have a fruit salad for next few days for breakie and I'm going to give the 777 challenge another go this week :)

We will get there!! x

I'm getting weighed in the morning and I reckon I'll be in the same boat after my weekend away.
I must start getting myself organised and planning ahead.
I thought you could eat as much as you liked as long as it was the right stuff? My meals are HUGE!
I've subscribed to the mag - I hope I get it soon!

I will probably buy the mag from supermarket with not going to group anymore as they are handy for new syns values etc. Yes I was under the impression you eat till you are full....so it's a case of stopping once you feel full and don't carry on eating till you feel sick...suppose it's getting the balance right. And aslong as you have got a 1/3 superfree on your plate if it's a bit portion then it shouldn't matter x

I'm doing the green plan because I don't like much super free.
I'm dreading getting on the scales tomorrow, I'm starting to think I should go to a class.

Well I put 2lb on last night, so not as bad as I was expecting and I now feel focussed and planned for the week ahead :) How did you get on Mandyboo? x

I am going to attempt to upload pictures of my food from now on x

Back