A food diary for everyone!!

Half a pound off!
I'm thrilled after last weekend. I'm going to try to have a good week this week and see how I get on without all the superfree.
I'm also going to attempt to put photos on.
Here's to a good week for both of us! x

Oh that's brilliant, well done you!! I'm aiming for the 2lb off this week so know I need to be 100%.

Our consultant said in group last night 1 day off plan equates to only being 70% on plan.....never thought of it like that and really made me think x

Friday 24/5 - EE and 777

Breakie - 2 w/meal bread toasted (hb), 1 boiled egg sliced and 1 banana. On to my 2nd glass of water for the day
breakie.jpg

fruit.jpg

Mid morning snack - Melon and strawberries (2/7 speed food)

Lunch - Mackerel in tomato sauce, 47g ainsley harriott veg cous cous (1), lettuce, tomato, cucumber, gherkins, orange pepper, light choices french dressing (free). (7/7 speed food) :)

dins.jpg

I am on my 4th glass of water, so 3 more to go. I will smash straight through the 777 today :)

pie.jpg

Tea - Fish pie - salmon, cod, peas, sweetcorn, 100ml parsley sauce (3.5), potatoes, 30g cheddar (ha), baby sweetcorn, broccoli, cauli, cabbage and green beans.

Snacks today - SW cheese scones and a jacobs flatbread (2).

Total syns today 6.5

I also managed my 7 glasses of water :) xx

Last edited:
100% me too - I stayed the same. But sure it is because portions too big & I love to eat. It is cold wet and raining here. That doesn`t help,

Morning all,

Well it was my birthday yesterday so had a day off plan but I'm back on it today.

Foodwise yesterday I had a bacon sandwich, fish and chips and a pork sandwich and wedges at a wedding and I also had 4 halves of lager.

I shall post my food diary with pictures today :) x

Sunday 26/5

Breakie - 2 w/,meal bread toasted, beans and plum tomatoes and a banana

breakie.jpg

Snacks - 2 SW cheese scones, seafood sticks, fab ice lolly (4)

Tea - chicken, roast potatoes in fry light, mash potato with nothing added, peas, carrots, broccoli, cauli, baby corn, 1 small yorkie (2), gravy (3).

1 slice w/meal bread (3), 30g cheese (ha)

Total syns for today - 12

Last edited:
Happy birthday for Saturday..:) Hope you had a good one . How are you managing without class. Can`t remember when you stopped going. Last week I think. Just going to update my diary for lunch.

Happy birthday for Saturday..:) Hope you had a good one . How are you managing without class. Can`t remember when you stopped going. Last week I think. Just going to update my diary for lunch.

Ah thank you :) m last night at group was last Thursday so not really had time to miss it as yet. Time will tell when I get weighed on my own scales next week :) x

Morning!
Happy belated birthday xx
I've totally fallen off the wagon
*hangs head in shame*
I'm going to try to be goodish today, then get back at it properly tomorrow. Guess I've blown it for 2lbs off this week...

It happens to us all Mandyboo!! As long as you can get back on it you hopefully won't do too much damage.

Monday 27/5

Breakfast - 1 w/meal bread toasted (1/2 hb), small amount of peanut butter (3)

Lunch - Jacket potato, cheese (ha), lettuce, tomato, cucumber. Pork chop, 1 thin sausage (3), salmon, curly wurly (6). Was at a bbq so didn't take any pics

Tea is sweet and sour chicken and rice

Syns for today - 12

Tuesday 28/05

Breakfast - Banana, Apple

Snack - 1 rocky road hi-fi bar (1/2 hb), Shape yogurt

Lunch - 5 Rakusen's crackers (5), 30g cheese (ha), seafood sticks, hoops and crosses crips (4), 1 orange.

Tea - SW egg frieds rice with mushroom curry

Last edited:
Well over the next week I am going to be up and down foodwise as I am trying to empty my freezer to defrost before the big house move a week tomorrow so I can honestly say there is going to be a couple of non slimming world meals popping up over the next week, i.e fish fingers and chicken poppets but I shall be having them with SW chips so hopefully my syn's wont be too high.

I also have a 'hen do' for my nan on Friday as she is renewing her wedding vows after 50 years of marriage, so we are putting a buffet on and then it's her actual vow renewal on Saturday so I shall be eating what is provided there and it will involve alcohol so I might go quiet over the next week as got soooo much on with packing, with house move and then a week in Devon. I will try and get on here but if I don't manage it my slimming world journey will be resuming on the 15th June after my Devon holiday.

I will still be cooking slimming world meals wherever possible as I think it's hard to get out of the habit to be honest :) hope you all have a fabulous few weeks xxx

Hello Angwass, How is the move going. Not sure if you gave us a date. Looking forward to hearing from you again
:bighug:

Hi everyone.....I'm finally back :)

Well got moved in the house, had my weeks holiday in Devon and I'm now back on the diet as from today. I'm getting weighed tonight to see what damage I have done over the last 2 weeks. I know I've definitely had a gain as I can tell in my work trousers haha.

My sofa gets delivered today so it will finally feel like home!

Hope you are all well...how are you all doing with the weight loss? x

x

Well as I say I am back on the slimming world wagon....so today's food diary is:

Monday 17/6 - EE

Breakfast - Banana and shape yogurt

Lunch - 3 Ryvita's (1/2 hb), tin of mackerel in tomatoe sauce followed by 2 satsumas and an apple

I am not going to class at the minute, going to do a trial getting weighed myself every Monday night (with other family members) and see how I get on. I will however get my book out when I get in tonight just to refresh my memory haha.

Back