A girl called Tuesday's Red and Green Food Diary

Saturday 30/06/2012 Red day

Lunch/Dinner

3 pieces of chicken cooked in schwartz BBQ shake , knorr chicken stock pot, garlic, lemon zest and juice

60g wholemeal roll (HEB) with 3 kerry lowlow cheese slices for toasties (HEA)
2 rock road hifi bars (HEB)
Red grapes
3 Clementines
Mullerlight Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt, Honeyed Peach (0.5 syns)

Total syns = 0.5

Last edited:
Sunday 01/07/2012 Green Day

Breakfast

3 quorn sausages (3 syns)
omlete using 3 babybel ligh (HEA)
Baked beans

Lunch/Dinner

2 Findus crispy minced beef pancakes (9 syns)
cheddar and onion smash with kerry lowlow cheese spread mixed in (part HEA)
2 mini corn on the cob
baked beans

piece of gallaxy and a couple of midget gems (2 syns)
2 chocolate deluxe hifi bars (2 HEB)
2 clementines

Total syns = 14

Last edited:
love the way that you don't count vodka as syns lol, can't argue with you there.

have a fab weekend x

haha yeah i refuse to limit the amount i drink :), i only ever have it with diet drinks so i dont count it, if i was having wkds or wine or something like that i think i would but since ive started slimming world heavy drinking at the weekend has more likley helped than hindered with weight loss lol x

Monday 02/07/2012 Red day

Dinner

4 pieces of chicken cooked in schwartz BBQ shake , knorr chicken stock pot, garlic, lemon zest and juice with lettuce and asda wholemeal Pitta (HEB)

IMAG2165.jpg

2 tbsps marshmellow fluff (2 syns) - this stuff is awesome bought it today, need to think of some way to use it rather than just eating spoonfuls lol

marshmallow-fluff-entert0406-de.jpg

1 tbsp low fat peanut butter (4 syns)
1 tsp nutella (1 syn)
Red Grapes
apple
strawberries
2 clementines
24 Deli honey ham strip
2 rocky road hifi bars (HEB)
3 pieces rolo chocolate bar (7.5 syns)

Total syns = 15

Last edited:
Tuesday 03/07/2012 Green Day

Weigh in at 7pm .. another sts i thinks maybe a half a pound loss or gain we'll see ... lost 1lb so now 2lbs under target

Dinner

weight watchers Spaghetti & Meatballs, chilled, 400g pack (5 syns) with 2 kerry lowlow mature cheddar slices (HEA) melted over and garlic bread made with weight waters petit pain (HEB) spread with kerry lowlow cheese spread (part HEA) and sprinkled with garlic salt, mixed herbs and onion powder

spaghetti-and-meatballs.jpgDSCF2371 (2).jpg

Strawberries
Red Grapes
clementine
velvet crunch cheddar and onion (4 syns)

Total Syns =9.5

Last edited:
Wednesday 04/07/2012 Red Day

Dinner

24 deli honey ham strip

Morrisons Lamb shank in rosemary and wine gravy (1.5 syns) with carrot and swede

24 deli honey ham strip)
Red grapes
clementines
weight watchers petit pain (HEB) with kerry lowlow cheese spread (HEA)

2 jammie dodgers (8 syns)

Total syns = 9.5

Last edited:
Thursday 05/07/2012 Red Day

Dinner

Double Bacon and quorn cheese Burger, using 2 quorn burgers (1 syn) , 3 kerry lowlow cheese slices for toasties and 2 fried eggs (HEA) in 60g wholemeal bread roll (HEB)

IMAG2207.jpg

hifi chocolate delux (HEB)
2 clementines
apple
Quorn BBQ chicken fillet

Total syns = 1

Last edited:
Friday 06/07/2012 Green Day

Lunch

heinz pasta shapes
muller light

5 pieces out of big bar of dairy milk (7 syns)
10 haribo sweets (5 syns)

Total syns = 12

Last edited:
Saturday 07/07/2012 Neutral day

Almost a full cheesy bites margharitta from pizza hut, thats all i had but the syns will be astronomical!! Guess i should be ok though seen as im 2lbs below target

Syns = too many. Worked it out and is probably 112 Eeeek

Last edited:
Sunday 08/07/2012 Green Day

Breakfast

3 quorn sausages (3 syns)
omlete using 3 babybel light (HEA)
beans

walkers crisps (6.5 syns)

Lunch/Dinner

2 slices wholemeal toast (HEB) with beans and 3 kerry cheese slices for toasties (HEA)

skips (4.5 syns)

Total syns = 14

Last edited:
Monday 09/07/2012 Green Day

Dinner

Tomato and herb mugshot
2 custard creams (6 syns)

Total syns = 6

Last edited:
Tuesday 10/07/2012 Green Day

Guylian Belgian Milk Chocolate Seashell (3 syns)

Weigh in at 7pm ... Lost 2.5lbs taking me more than 3lb below target, also reaching my 3.5 stone award. I've decided i feel happier at this weight and asked my consultant if i could change my target to what i am now :) she has let me so now im exactly at target once more.

Dinner

Pasta with half a tin of fray bentos meatballs in tomato sauce (8.75 syns)

2 alpen light (HEB)
4 bear yoyos (HEB)

Total syns = 11.75

Last edited:
Wednesday 11/07/2012 Red day

handful of cherries and a couple of strawberries

Dinner

Morrisons Lamb shank in rosemary and wine gravy (1.5 syns) with carrot & swede Going to have a go at making slimming eats Meatballs in tomato-maple sauce but without the maple so syn free:) so fingers crossed that turns out well, just been and bought ingredients , will probs have this as a snack after dinner and save some for tomorrow for lunch

IMAG2214.jpg

Mine turned out v.yummy :) just had a taster of about 3 meatballs out of the pan, the rest are for lunch tomorrow and my mum really liked them so shes going to have some with pasta tomorrow

3 babybel light (HEA)
kelloggs fibre plus (HEB) < i stock piled these when i heard they were going to be discontinued

2 v.small salt and pepper spare ribs from the Chinese not sure of the syns, syns online says 8.5 per 160g of BBQ ribs the weight of mine were a lot less and no synfull BBQ sauce

4 segments from a terrys chocolate orange (10 syns)

Total syns = 11.5 + 2 spare ribs

Last edited:
Thursday 12/07/2012 Red Day

Lunch

Meatballs in tomato sauce with 3 kerry lowlow cheese slices for toasties (HEA) melted through

IMAG2215.jpg May not look at its nicest there but was seriously yummy

Dinner

2 fish from chip shop with batter removed
2 slices wholemeal bread (HEB)
4 tbsp Ketchup (4 syns)
1 slice of pizza hut large italian margheritta (10.5 syns)
3 slices pizza hut large Italian meatfeast (48 syns)
1 slice cheesy garlic bread (7.5 syns)

Couldn't help myself :( going to work out how many syns I have left this week and make sure I don't go over....

Counting Wednesday as 15 syns I have used 96.75 so only 8.25 syns remaining from now until Tuesday. Need to change my eating plan

alpen light bar (1/2 HEB)
rocky road hifi bar (1/2 HEB)

Total syns =70

Last edited:
Friday 13/07/2012 neutral Day

Breakfast/Lunch

Red grapes (the full punnet)

tiny piece of poppadom (0.5 syns)

Total syns = 0.5

I have just been informed by the bf we are partying tomorrow so lots of vodka is on the cards and may not have chance to eat what i planned :/

Last edited:
Saturday 14/07/2012 Red Day

Breakfast

Sausage, egg and cheese sandwich using 2 slices wholemeal (HEB) , 2 ww sausages (1 syn) and 2 kerry cheese slices For toasties (2/3 HEA) With 1 tbsp ketchup (1 syn)

Dinner

Meat balls with 1 slice of Kerry lowlow cheese slices for toasties (1/3 HEA)
2 chicken drumsticks with Schwartz BBQ shake

Total syns = 2

Last edited:
Sunday 15/07/2012 Green Day

Breakfast

3 Quorn sausages (3 syns)
Omlete using 3 babybel light (HEA)
baked beans

Dinner

was naughty :( went to the bfs mums house for tea and had lasagne not slimming world friendly, his mum had put out lots of nice bread... garlic bread, tiger bread, pepper and cheese flat bread, i couldnt help it :( had at least 5 pieces (some of each)

Then .... :( back at the bfs dads we had a takeaway and i had half a peshwari naan. Bad Tuesday!!
Feel about 2 stone heavier already thinking i may have put on this week :(

Total syns = 3 + Lasagne and vast amounts of bread lol

Last edited:
Monday 16/07/2012 Red Day

Dinner

Total syns =0

So Definatley over on syns this week :( weighed myself this morning which i know i shouldnt but i couldnt help it- if the scales dont change befor Weigh in tomorrow ive put on 2lbs :(

Going to set myself a challenge of having as little syns as possible this week, going to try do under 5 for weekdays maybe be more generous to myself at the weekend, also going to do a week of red days since my previous week has been carb heavy.

Last edited:
Start of my all Red Week

Tuesday 17/07/2012 Red Day

Weigh in at 7pm .... lost 0.5 lbs :) its nice to be a little under target even if its just by half a pound as i feel i have more leeway

Dinner

4 pieces of chicken cooked in schwartz bbq shake with iceberg lettuce and an asda wholemeal pitta (HEB)

3 babybel light (HEA)
Hifi peanut bar (HEB)

3 chunks of dairy milk fruit n nut (4.5 syns)
Around 5 syns worth of doritos (5 syns)

Total syns = 9.5

So failed my 5 syn a day rule today but it was weigh in day and i actually lost when i thought i had gained so i wont be too hard on myself, thing is i didnt even really want the choc and crisps, just had it coz it was there :/ need to work on my will power lol back to it tomorrow. If i stick to the plan on monday im not having any syns so should cancel it out :)

Last edited:
Back