A girl called Tuesday's Red and Green Food Diary

Your v.welcome and thank you. However what you've read about the ww brown danish bread is probably from at least a year ago, at the time 3 slices was classed as a HEB on all plans but sadly this is no longer the case :(

Last edited:
Monday 06/08/2012

sneaked on the scales this morning and 8st4.5! i hope this goes down b4 weigh in tomorrow otherwise ive put on 4lbs! I had a good weekend but :( booo dont want all my hard work reversing. Deffo back on it today, expecting a gain tomorrow but on my way to sorting it out for next week.

2 foxs Crinkles Butter Biscuits (5 syns)

Total syns = 5

Last edited:
Tuesday 07/08/2012 Green Day

weigh in at 7pm .... put on 0.5lbs :) happy with that as i thought it would be alot more

Dinner

3 quorn sausages (3 syns)
omlete using 3 babybel light (HEA)
baked beans

2 clementines
2 hifi rocky road bars (HEB)
wholemeal roll (HEB) with kerry lowlow mature cheddar spread (part HEA)

Total syns = 3

Last edited:
Wednesday 08/08/2012 Red Day

ww nectarine yogurt

Dinner

Morrinson lamb shank in rosemary and wine gravy (1.5 syns) with carrot and swede

rocky road hifi bar (1/2 HEB)
bear fruit yoyo (1/2 HEb)
wholemeal roll (HEB)
2 clementines
satsuma
apple

Total syns = 1.5

Last edited:
Thursday 09/08/2012 Red day

24 deli honey ham strip

Dinner

2 fish from chip shop with batter removed
2 slices wholemeal bread (HEB)
4 tbsp Ketchup (4 syns)

bear yoyos (1/2 HEB)
rocky road hifi (1/2 HEB)
24 deli honey ham strip
2 clementines
satsuma
ww nectarine yogurt
3 babybel light (HEA)
25g bag walkers (6.5 syns)

Total syns = 10.5

Been looking at holiday brochures tonight for next year :) im already super excited. My mum and dad are going to pay for me and the bf to go away for a couple of weeks as its my 21st :D I really need to get good at this staying at target thing as we wont be going away till around about this time next year. I really hope i can be the weight i am now when we go away as i feel comfortable and would love to be able to wear my bikini on the beach :) just wish we were going away this summer :( . It'll be great to have something to look forward to once its booked though :D

Last edited:
Friday 10/08/2012 Green Day

Dinner

Pasta with half a tin of fray bentos meatballs in gravy (7.5 syns)

bear yoyos (1/2 HEB)
rocky road hifi (1/2 HEB)
Tomato mug shot
wholemeal roll (HEB) with Kerry lowlow mature cheddar spread (part HEA)
2 clementines
2 satsumas
boiled eggs
ww nectarine yogurt
4 pieces Cadbury dairy milk (4 syns)
Haribo tangfastics (3.5 syns)

Total syns = 15

Last edited:
Saturday 11/08/2012 Red Day

Today is my Bf's 'Summer work do' which starts pretty early at 6pm, ive got myself a pretty new dress so looking forward to going out in that :) will be lots of Vodka but as you will know if you've previously read any of my diary i dont count my alcohol as syns since i only have spirits with diet drinks :).

Breakfast

Bacon and poached egg towers using wholemeal roll (HEB) sliced in half as the base, piled with bacon, eggs and 3 kerry lowlow cheese slices for burgers (HEA)

Lunch/Dinner

went abit wrong and got realy drunk from free bar, got one of the seriously massive pizzas from takeaway and according to the bf i ate most of it lol
also ate quite abit of crap before we set off including a wagon weel, gummy sweets and a few pieces of chocolate

Total syns= Lots

Last edited:
Sunday 12/08/2012 Green Day

Breakfast

cookie crisp cereal (6 syns) with ss milk (HEA)
Orange, clementines

Lunch

Walkers crisps (6.5 syns)

Dinner

spaghetti and cheese toasties using 4 slices wholemeal (2HEB) and 3 kerry lowlow cheese slices for toasties (HEA)

then was a total idiot, went to mccdonalds had 6 chicken nuggets with ketchup and an apple pie then...! had at least half of a stuffed crust margharitta from pizza hut! WTF am i doing i wasnt hungry just had it for the sake of it!!! Argggh Bad me. Need to sort it out

Total syns =12.5 + mcdonalds and pizza hut!!!!

Last edited:
Monday 13/08/2012

omg weighed myself this morning and coming up as 8st4.5 if it stays that way for weigh in tomorrow ill have put on 3.5lbs!!! so mad at myself. This is my vow to sort it out this week. No more than 5 syns a day this week. I WILL NOT break this rule.

Last edited:
it will just be a little fluid retention.. it'll soon come off so don't worry :) x

Hello you have done amazingly well and dont beat yourself up about the last few days but don't try and deprive yourself either or it will happen again. I noticed on one your days that you went over syns you had just a bag of crisps for your lunch if I ever do this I am always tempted to over eat later on in the day not just because of not eating enough but because it is salty. Mc d and pizza hut all salty foods which make you retain water as well so prob just that

Tuesday 14/08/2012 Red Day

Weigh in at 7pm .... put on 1lb so not too bad :) still half a pound under my target but would like to be just a little lower as i would feel more comfortable

Dinner

4 pieces of chicken cooked in schwartz BBQ shake with iceberg lettuce and asda wholemeal pitta (HEB)

2 rocky road hifi bars (HEB)
2 24 deli honey ham strips

Total syns = 0

Last edited:
Wednesday 15/08/2012 Red Day

Dinner

3 pieces of chicken cooked in schwartz BBQ shake with iceberg lettuce and asda wholemeal pitta (HEB)

apple
2 clementines
bear yoyos (1/2 HEB)
bannana
ww nectarine yogurt
3 babybel light (HEA)

Total syns = 0

Last edited:
Thursday 16/08/2012 Red day

Dinner

2 fish from chip shop with batter removed
2 slices wholemeal bread (HEB)
4 tbsp Ketchup (4 syns)

2 24 deli honey ham strips
bear fruit yoyos (1/2 HEB)
2 clementines
apple
3 babybel light (HEA)
ww nectarine yogurt

then ... broke my rules which im mad at myself about ...

6 pieces of milka with white chocolate (9 syns)
maoam minis (5 syns)
25g pringles (6.5 syns)

Total syns = 24.5

But i didnt have syns tuesday or wednesday so still not over the 15 syns per day rule for the 3 days. Fingers crossed should be ok. Do really really really want to be good now. Went to book our holiday for next year last night so something to aim for :) 2 weeks in Egypt 13th May 2013 :D Eeeek excited just really want to stay at target for it

Last edited:
Friday 17/08/2012 Green Day

Thorntons chocolate truffle (3 syns)

Dinner

2 quorn sausages (2 syns)
omlete using 3 babybel light (HEA)
baked beans

strawberries
2 clementines
apple
bear yoyos (1/2 HEB)

2 rocky road hifi bars (HEB)

Total syns = 5

Last edited:
Saturday 18/08/2012 Red day

Breakfast

Clementine

Sausage and egg sandwich using 2 ww sausages (1 syn) 2 slices wholemeal (HEB) 3 kerry lowlow cheese slices for toasties (HEA) and 1 tbsp ketchup (1 syn)

Dinner

3 pieces of chicken cooked in schwartz bbq shake with iceberg lettuce and asda wholemeal pitta (HEB)

boiled eggs
3 babybel light (HEA)
apple
bannana
2 clementines
ww apricot yogurt

few haribo starmix
few peant m & m's
not sure on syns for these but wont have gone over 15 for the day

Then so mad at myself.... the bf and his dad got a chinese
had 1 spare rib
1 piece prawn toast
1 spring roll

... then about 6 pieces of milka chocolate!!! grrr bad tuesday

Total syns = 2 + haribo and m & ms, milka choc and chinese snack (def over 15)

Last edited:
Sunday 19/08/2012 Green Day

Mango
cherries
red grapes
pineapple

3 quorn sausages (3 syns)
Omlete using 3 babybel light (HEA)
Baked beans

Then can't believe I let myself do this again! .... Pizza from the takeaway!!!

Total syns = 3 + pizza

Last edited:
I apologise for not taking photos for a while, i dont know what made me stop but just been having a look through my diary and have inspired myself to start again :) trying to get back into better eating habbits and i do enjoy cooking so want to start more of that again :) maybe make the half syn roulade and 4 syns lemon cake

Back