A girl called Tuesday's Red and Green Food Diary

x-tuesdayemma-x said:
Tuesday 04/09/2012 Green Day

Weigh in at 7pm ... lost 2lbs so now 7st13 , got the warning up that if i dont put on next week ill have to pay the week after so better get eating!

Dinner

2 Findus beef & onion crispy pancakes (9 syns)
Cheese & onion smash
Baked beans
omlete using 3 babybel light (HEA)

Total syns = 9

Well done!!

Wednesday 05/09/2012 Red day

Lunch

Turkey sandwich using 2 slices wholemeal (HEB) spread with kerry low low mature cheddar spread (part HEA), iceberg lettuce, cucumber and 100g bernard matthews wafer thin turkey (3 syns)

shape delights peach and passionfruit yogurt

Dinner

Going out to see the new keith Lemmon film with my best friend tonight then kfc after, will be having 3 origional recipe drumsticks, 2 with batter and skin removed, one with , with regular gravy ..... didnt end up having kfc :( and the film was terrible we walked out half way through v.disapointing evening but oh well, got home pretty late and had some boots shapers prawn cocktail spirals (3.5 syns)

Total syns = 6.5

Last edited:
Thursday 06/09/2012 Red Day

Breakfast

Red Grapes
2 Clementines

Lunch

400g baxters vegetarian Mediterranean tomato soup (HEB) with 60g wholemeal roll (HEB)
Red Grapes

clementine

Dinner

Taking our new apprentice out for food tonight ... mainly to krispy kreme as shes never had one!!! But obviously have to have some proper food first, its going to be kfc again this time 3 drumsticks all without batter as saving my syns for a doughnut :) But which to choose ?!?! hmmmm its between the glazed raspberry and the cinnamon apple filled both 15 syns each, decisions decisions .....
Had the glazed rasberry ... amazing :p nom nom nom
had my chicken as panned but my friend got the boneless banquet and doesnt like the popcorn chicken so i ate that , i couldnt resist the webbsite only gives info for regular size which is 12.5 syns the smalls less than half of that so going to count as 6 syns

clementine

Total syns = 21

Last edited:
Friday 07/09/2012

Going out for my friends birthday tonight, first proper night out in forever! Will be lots of drinking guaranteed :) , excited as i have a v.nice outfit planned

Lunch

Meatball marinara from subway (25.5 syns)
Krispy kreme rasberry glaze (15 syns)

Dinner

2 fish from chip shop with batter removed
2 slices wholemeal bread (HEB)
4 tbsp ketchup (4 syns)

Total syns = 44.5 + alcohol (doesnt make me put on though :) )

big on syns but i need to put on weight and when i weighed myself y.day i was another 2lb down :/

Last edited:
x-tuesdayemma-x said:
Friday 07/09/2012

Going out for my friends birthday tonight, first proper night out in forever! Will be lots of drinking guaranteed :) , excited as i have a v.nice outfit planned

Enjoy I will be having a few alcoholic beverages meself tonight! ;-)

had a really bingy weekend, currently 8st4 on the scales! surely i cant have put on 5lbs in 2 bad days of eating lol but even so it can be sorted out :)

Monday 10/09/2012 Red Day

2 clementines

Dinner

sausage and egg sandwich using 2 slices wholemeal (HEB), 3 kerry lowlow cheese slices for burgers (HEA) 2 ww sausages (1 syn) and 1 tbsp ketchup (1 syn)

rockyroad hifi bar (1/2 HEB)
bear fruit yoyos (1/2 HEB)

Total syns = 2

Last edited:
Tuesday 11/09/2012 Green Day

weigh in at 7pm .... so actually only put on 1lb really thought it would be more but im happy with this :)

apple
clementine

Dinnner

3 quorn sausages (3 syns)
omlete using 3 babybel light (HEA)
baked beans

Total syns = 3

Wednesday 12/09/2012 Red Day

Mullerlight Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt, Morello Cherry (0.5 syns)

Lunch

24 Deli honey ham strips
Red grapes
Mullerlight Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt, Morello Cherry

scone my mum made not sure on syns wasnt like one of them large ones you get in cafes but wasnt small either going to count as 10 syns
2 clementines
2 boiled eggs

Dinner

3 pieces of chicken cooked in schwartz bbq shake
iceberg lettuce
asda wholemeal pitta (HEB)

Kelloggs Fibre plus (HEB) <--- today is a sad day :( the very last one of my fibre plus' i stocked up on once they were discontinued, probably my last one ever

Total syns = 10.5

Last edited:
Thursday 13/09/2012 Red Day

24 Deli honey ham strip

Lunch

4 pieces of chicken cooked in schwartz bbq shake
clementine
Red grapes

Dinner

2 fish from chip shop with batter removed
2 slices wholemeal (HEB)
4 tbsp ketchup (4 syns)

Bacon and egg sandwich using 2 slices wholemeal (HEB) 3 kerry lowlow cheese slices for toasties (HEA)
2 boiled eggs
2 clementines
ww nectarin yogurt

Total syns = 4.5

Last edited:

Kelloggs Fibre plus (HEB) <--- today is a sad day :( the very last one of my fibre plus' i stocked up on once they were discontinued, probably my last one ever

Total syns = 10.5

Oh no :cry: I have 1 box of milk chocolate and 1 bar of dark chcolate left! it will be a sad day when they are gone. Do you have a Tesco Express near you? my one does sell the milk choc ones still. x

x-tuesdayemma-x said:

Lunch

24 Deli honey ham strips
Red grapes
Mullerlight Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt, Morello Cherry

scone my mum made not sure on syns wasnt like one of them large ones you get in cafes but wasnt small either going to count as 10 syns
2 clementines
2 boiled eggs

Dinner

3 pieces of chicken cooked in schwartz bbq shake
iceberg lettuce
asda wholemeal pitta (HEB)

Total syns = 10.5

Hey are the deli ham strips free? I had the ones with cheese but unsure of syns value x

The ham strip ones are free but the ones with cheese are 4 syns each x

Oh no :cry: I have 1 box of milk chocolate and 1 bar of dark chcolate left! it will be a sad day when they are gone. Do you have a Tesco Express near you? my one does sell the milk choc ones still. x

Theres a tesco express just a minute away from where I work but alas no fibre plus bars :( x

Friday 14/09/2012 Green Day

Clementine

Lunch

Clementine
Oaktree Estate Spaghetti Letters in Tomato Sauce

Last edited:
Not been on here for a week but feel i need to come back, after getting too far below my target weight i have been encouraged to put on weight so have been eating crap, last week i put on 2.5lbs taking me back up to my target weight but i have continued to eat in a way that is going to make me put on again :/ I want to get back to eating the slimming world way, its weigh in tomorrow and i know i will have put on.. taking me over target so definately need to loose this week, dont want all my hard work going down the drain.

Monday 24/09/2012 Red Day

2 clementines
red grapes

Dinner

Meatballs (home made with extra lean mince) in tomato sauce, with 3 slices kerry lowlow cheese slices for burgers (HEA), 2 slices wholemeal (HEB)

Then stole some of bfs doner :/ , had about 1/4 of it just bread and meat will count as 10 syns

Total syns = 10

Last edited:
Tuesday 25/09/2012 Red Day

Weigh in at 7pm.... lost 1lb! surprised and happy :)

Dinner

Iceberg lettuce
Asda wholemeal pitta (HEB)

Bannana
clementine
apple
bear fruit yoyos (1/2 HEB)
rocky road hifi bar (1/2 HEB)

Total syns = 0

Need to get back to below target really which is naughty i know, but ive bought some nice clothes and a coat off ebay from china and i know their sizing is v.small so need to make sure i fit in them! My goal is to get back to at least 8st before they come which should be in the next 11-23 working days according to their estimated delivery time so no more stealing bfs food!

Last edited:
Wednesday 26/09/2012 Red Day

Lunch

Grilled chicken skewer from a salad and grill bar (no syns, no oil or fats used i asked the chef :D )

Dinner

Iceberg lettuce
Asda wholemeal pitta (HEB)

Bannana
2 clementines
apple
2 rocky road hifi bars (HEB)

2 packets o mattessons southern fried chicken bites (5 syns)
Red Grapes
Walkers sant & vinegar squares (6 syns)

Total syns = 11

Been to doctors today just to get some more of my pill and I had high blood pressure :( have to go back again next week to see if its still up, dont know why?! im only 20!

Last edited:
sounds like maintaining is almost harder than losing atm! I guess it's all trial and error at the moment.. i'll be stalking :) x

Back