A girl called Tuesday's Red and Green Food Diary

Your doing great and am sure you will be back in the zone very soon. Are you diarys all that you eat in a day?

Your doing great and am sure you will be back in the zone very soon. Are you diarys all that you eat in a day?

Thanks, Most of them yes which is bad i know because i dont have lunch or breakfast but im working on that or trying to :/

Wednesday 24/10/2012 Red Day

Lunch

Full punnet of red grapes

Dinner

3 babybel light (HEA)

Morrisons lamb shank in minted gravy (1.5 syns)
chicken drumsticks cooked in schwart chargrilled chicken shake

2 alpen lights (HEB)
2 rocky road hifi bars (HEB)

Total syns= 1.5

Thursday 25/10/2012 Red Day

Lunch

4 pieces of chicken cooked in schwart chargrilled chicken shake
velvet crunch crisps (4 syns)

Dinner

2 fish from chip shop with batter removed
2 slices wholemeal (HEB)
4 tbsp ketchup (4 syns)

3 babybel lights (HEA)

Total syns = 8

Last edited:
Friday 26/10/2012 Green Day

Lunch

Heinz spaghetti hoops

Dinner

2 Viennese whirls one of our agency chefs brough us

Then ended up having a cheese burger and chips :/

Total syns =too many

Last edited:
Saturday 27/10/2012 Red Day

Breakfast

Sausage bacon and egg sandwich using 2 we sausages (1 syn) 3 Kerry lowlow cheese slices (HEA) 1 tbsp ketchup (1 syn) and 2 slices of Wholemeal (HEB)

Total syns = 2

Argh not been following SW properly for about 2 weeks got weighed y.day after missing previous weigh in and put on 6lbs! now nearly half a stone over target, definatley back on it this week

Wednesday 07/11/2012 Red Day

Breakfast

2 slices wholemeal (HEB) with eggs fried in frylight

Dinner

Morrisons Lamb shank in minted gravy (1.5 syns) with carrot and swede

cheese toastie using 2 slices wholemeal (HEB) with 3 slices of kerry lowlow cheese slices for toasties (HEA)

Then ruined it with 3 massive massive handfuls of salted nuts and 4 quality street chocs (8 syns) :( boo bad me

Total syns = 9.5 + nuts :(

Last edited:
x-tuesdayemma-x said:
Argh not been following SW properly for about weeks got weighed y.day after missing previous weigh in and put on 6lbs! now nearly half a stone over target, definatley back on it this week

Wednesday 07/11/2012 Red Day

Breakfast

2 slices wholemeal (HEB) with eggs fried in frylight

Dinner

Morrisons Lamb shank in minted gravy (1.5 syns) with carrot and swede

cheese toastie using 2 slices wholemeal (HEB) with 3 slices of kerry lowlow cheese slices for toasties (HEA)

Total syns = 1.5

I can't stay on track either!! It's so hard to get back in the zone but I feel huge!

I can't stay on track either!! It's so hard to get back in the zone but I feel huge!
know just how you feel *sigh* I think most people are slipping around this time, cold weather and dark nights make you want to stuff your face, its like we're prepping for hibernation lol. We WILL do this!

Thursday 08/11/2012 Red Day

Breakfast

clementine

Lunch

Red grapes
2 babybel light (2/3 HEA)

Dinner

2 fish from chip shop with batter removed, with 2 slices wholemeal (HEB) and 4 tbsp ketchup (4 syns)

Total syns = 4

Dinner

spaghetti and cheese toasty using 2 slices of wholemeal from 800g loaf (2 HEB) and 2 low low cheese slices for toasties (2/3 HEA) + the remaining pasta from one of the small tins

Pasta with half a tin of fray bentos meatballs in gravy (7.5 syns)

Total syns = 7.5

Last edited:
Thursday 22/11/2012 Red Day

Apple
Clementine
bannana

Dinner

Chosen by you sweet chilli shredded beef (0.5 syns) with lettuce and 2 asda wholemeal pittas (2 HEB)
Chosen by you Chinese chicken skewers (1 syn)

Banana
Boiled eggs
Chosen by you Chinese chicken skewers (1 syn)

Total syns = 2.5

Last edited:
Friday 23/11/2012 Green Day

Apple
Clementine

Low fat chicken suoer noodles with egg cooked through

2 weetabix (HEB) with semi skimmed milk (part HEA)

Apple
Clementine

Dinner

Pasta with half a tin of fray bentos meatballs in gravy (7.5 syns)

Total syns = 7.5

Last edited:
Yeah just dinners atm been really off track for about the last month and havnt been to group for 2 week, Ive just moved out of my parents and in with my bf so it's been really hectic had so many takeaways and just general bad eating :( I find if i only eat in the evenings its better for me as when i start eating i dont seem to be able to stop until im stuffed so at least im not doing this twice through the day, I do feel like im back in the zone now :) did our first big shop last night and got lots of slimming world friendly food :) and since Wednesday so far so good, just the weekend to tackle now ....How are you getting on? back on track? x

Yeah just dinners atm been really off track for about the last month and havnt been to group for 2 week, Ive just moved out of my parents and in with my bf so it's been really hectic had so many takeaways and just general bad eating :( I find if i only eat in the evenings its better for me as when i start eating i dont seem to be able to stop until im stuffed so at least im not doing this twice through the day, I do feel like im back in the zone now :) did our first big shop last night and got lots of slimming world friendly food :) and since Wednesday so far so good, just the weekend to tackle now ....How are you getting on? back on track? x

I wouldn't be able to concentrate at work if I didn't eat that's will power! I'm getting on ok went a bit off track Saturday on a night out but I've been on track otherwise d

Well done better than me. Saving my food till the evenings is my way of still being able to binge (sort of) probably not healthy but thats what I did before and it worked :) I really want to get back to my target before my christmas party at work so ive got just less than a month to loose half a stone and fit into my dress I bought for it a few week ago.

Saturday 24/11/2012 Red Day

Breakfast

Apple
2 weetabix (HEB) with chopped apple with semmi skimmed milk

Dinner

Homemade meatballs with 2 slices wholemeal (HEB) and 3 kerry low low cheese slices for toasties (HEA)

Total syns = 0

Last edited:
Sunday 25/11/2012 Green Day

Breakfast

Fried eggs on 2 slice wholemeal (HEB)

Dinner

3 quorn sausages (3 syns)
omlete using 3 babybel light (HEA)
beans

2 weetabix (HEB) with semi skimmed milk (part HEA)

Then was naughty :(

2 packs of walkers crisps
2 bowls of fruit loops
2 more weetabix
Lots of mikado sticks
Jam sandwich
and pitta bread with jam :(
bad tuesday, not as bad as it could of been i suppose and now ive confessed my syns hehe, straight back to it

Total syns = too many

Monday 26/11/2012 Red Day

Dinner

Homemade meatballs in tomato sauce with 2 slices wholemeal (HEB) and 2 slices of kerry low low cheddar slices (HEA)

2 Weetabix (HEB) with semi skimmed milk (part HEA)

Total syns = 0

Back