A girl called Tuesday's Red and Green Food Diary

Tuesday 27/11/2012

Weigh in at 7pm .. not looking forward been a while since i was last weighed :/

New Year New start

no longer going to group so stats are all wrong guessing im deffo at the 9 and a half stone mark, moved out of mum and dads and in with the bf so moneys tight, going to visit my mums once a week so will WI there, yet to pick a day or dare get on the scales to see how much ive put on :( but we'll soon see as i will eventually pluck up the courage to step on the scales (some point this week at least)

Going to plan my food this week - Need to go slimming world shopping

Monday 07/01/2013 Green Day

Dinner

Boiled eggs

Low fat supernoodles with fried eggs and 2 slices wholemeal (HEB)

SKips (5 syns)

Total syns = 5

Last edited:
Tuesday 08/01/2013 neutral Day

1 quality streets choc (2.5 syns)

Dinner

Bannana
clementine

Total syns = 2.5

Last edited:
Wednesday 09/01/2013 Red Day

Tea at my mums tonight so going to weigh myself Eeeek ... to be continued

So weighed in at 9st 2.5lbs exactly 1st over target so not as bad as I thought. Nice to know I've only a stone to loose, hopefully shouldn't take too long :) glad I'm feeling back in the zone, Yorkshire puddings were on offer at my mums and I declined. Go me!

Green Grapes
Velvet crunch (4 syns)

Dinner

2 Clementines

Lamb, Carrot and Swede with gravy (4/5 syns)

Bannana
2 alpen light bars (HEB)

Total syns - 8/9

May be rejoining group as mother is wanting to get back in shape for her hols in feb, she did mention when drunk at new year she would pay for me so going to bring it up when i visit. :) Missing slimming world online for double checking syns.

Joining a new group on monday, First official weigh in will bbe at 7pm wish me luck :)

Last edited:
Well done on getting bk on it :) are you only having dinners throughout the day? This could lead to binging must be very hard to keep up. Have you thought about doing Juddd where you eat like this every other day and so it much more attainable

I am just eating dinners but I'm pretty good at it tbh, well i used to be anyway if i feel like im slipping I may try as you suggested every other day. Thanks :)

Yer see how you get on i did that just one meal a day for a few months lost a lot of weight but then found it really hard to keep up with so i switch diets and it's been a lot easier. Enjoy ur tea tonight i'm sure weigh in wont be as bad as you're imagining

Thursday 10/01/2012 Red Day

ww raspberry yogurt

Dinner

Apple
Banana

Chicken cooked in Schwartz BBQ shake with Asda wholemeal Pitta (HEB) and iceberg Lettuce

2 weetabix (HEB) with strawberries and as milk (HEA)

Red grapes

Total syns = 0

Last edited:
Stats updated :) now time to loose this stone!

Friday 11/01/2013 Red Day

Lunch

ww strawberry yogurt with Pomegranate stirred through
Fairy Cake (not sure will count as 7 syns to make sure)

Dinner

4 pieces of chicken cooked in schwartz bbq shake with asda wholemeal pitta (HEB) and iceberg lettuce

Asda chosen by you chinese chicken skewers (0.5 syns)
Asda chosen by you roast chicken skewers
can of fanta (5 syns)

Clementine
apple
2 alpen lights (HEB)

Total syns = 12.5

Last edited:
Saturday 12/01/2013 Red Day

Breakfast

Bacon and egg sandwich using 2 slices of wholemeal bread (HEB) and 2 slices of lowlow cheese slices for toasties (2/3 HEA)

Dinner

kp chocolate dip (8.5 syns)
Pizza hut cheesy bites margheritta had around half :(

Total syns = 8.5+Pizza Hut :(

so a relapse, however i was eating like this every day on the run up to xmas so one day out of 6 not too bad, going to forget about it and get back onit, making 0.5 syn scotch eggs tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Sunday 13/01/2013

Breakfast

3 scotch eggs (1.5 syns)

Last edited:
The weekend turned out to be abit of a write of (and today got into the mentality that i dont start slimming world properly untill i get weighed in tonight) So will start afresh tomorrow.

I know that feeling i was planning on having a low cal day today after two days off at the weekend (allowed on JUDDD) and i failed miserably :( oh well will start again tomorrow

Official weigh in 9st 4.5 booo but starting today this will change :)

Tuesday 15/01/2013 Green Day

ww cherry yogurt

Dinner

omlete using 3 babybel light (HEA)
beans
quorn garlic and mushroom escalope (8.5 syns)

Total syns = 8.5

Last edited:
Wednesday 16/01/2013 Red Day

ww Peach yogurt
Mullerlight Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt, Honeyed Peach, (0.5 syns)

Dinner

Morrisons Lamb shank in Minted Gravy (1.5 syns) with carrots and butternut squash

4 bear fruit yo yos (HEB)
apple
velvet crunch (4 syns)

Supper

Bacon and egg sandwich using 2 slices toasted wholemeal (HEB) and 1 tsp ketchup (1 syn)

Red Grapes

Total syns = 7

Last edited:
Thursday 17/01/2013 Red Day

Breakfast

2 nutri grain breakfast biscuits (HEB)

Lunch

Fridge Raiders Chicken Bites, Southern Fried, chilled, 65g pack (2.5 syns) with iceberg Lettuce
Pomegranite

Dinner

2 fish from chip shop with batter removed with 2 slices wholemeal (HEB) and 5 tbsp Ketchup (5 syns)

wild west original beef jerky 50g bag (7 syns)
Mullerlight Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt, Honeyed Peach, (0.5 syns)

Total syns = 15

Last edited:
Friday 18/01/2013 Green Day

Breakfast

2 nutri grain breakfast biscuits (HEB)
mandarin Muller light

Lunch

Heinz spaghetti hoops
peach and pineapple Muller light with pomegranate stirred through
chef who works for us brought us cornflake buns and mini short breads half dipped in choc had one of each dno how many syns but hopefully not more than my 15 for the day will count as 15 just to be sure.

Dinner

Low Fat chicken super noodles with cooked egg stirred through

Apple
2 bear fruit yo yo's (1/2 HEB)

Supper

Cheesy beans and fried eggs on toast with cheese and onion smash using 1 slice wholemeal (1/2 HEB)and low low cheese spead (HEA)

Total syns = 15

Last edited:
Back